Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Wh-what???

May you give a link or smth??

NEED FOR SHIP

Poogers555 posted: »

Yikes. So I found some unused audio, after Sasha punched Rhys in the face if Jack was taking over, apparently Rhys was like, dying? ._. Mother of god. Fiona says something about kissing rhys to make him wake up. Must. Find. More. Details.

• Poogs

you are the hero we need

please post juicy things <3

Yikes. So I found some unused audio, after Sasha punched Rhys in the face if Jack was taking over, apparently Rhys was like, dying? ._. Mother of god. Fiona says something about kissing rhys to make him wake up. Must. Find. More. Details.

• oh, that's great! hello :)
    (Мне кажется, нам стоит как-то объединиться и не терять друг друга :D)

evangeliya posted: »

My greetings to my fellow Russian rhyiona shippers ( нас уже здесь четверо wink wink )

• Yeah one second, hang on.

Wh-what??? May you give a link or smth?? NEED FOR SHIP

• Oh i have already :) Like 2 days ago haha!

nohuhhuh posted: »

are you saying that you wanna join? :>

• You made the right call, buddy. :P

Suzy222 posted: »

I remember when i first saw this thread awhile back. I tried so hard not to get sucked in but Fiona and Rhys are too perfect for eachother and i had to jump on this ship. Now i cant stop reading this thread lol #Rhyiona4lyf :P

• Aw, i almost goes to bed but... YEAH. WE. NEED. DETAILS! :)

• OMG please share <3 lol

• Oops! Well continue having a great time here haha! ;D

Oh i have already Like 2 days ago haha!

• or the sock edition. amazing.

I have more material to work with now. Finally. :D

Gaaaah! Flashbacks! Naked baby Rhys! gaaah! ...and please do!

• aw! You are such a good writer :) Goodjob!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"Rhys... what are you doing?" He almost drops the pencils in his hands when she talks and she feels a mild sense of satisfaction. Heels c

• Thanks guys :) You're all so welcoming here! I love it!

You made the right call, buddy. :P

• Im ordering it all now, it looks like you could bet 100 dollars to slap Rhys to wake him up or to kiss him, atleast thats what Im getting from the audio

Vernaya posted: »

Aw, i almost goes to bed but... YEAH. WE. NEED. DETAILS!

• Yep. I got a head full of ideas too ;3

or the sock edition. amazing. I have more material to work with now. Finally.

• oh my god, thank you. ;-; means a lot!

aw! You are such a good writer Goodjob!

• We're glad to have you. :D

Thanks guys You're all so welcoming here! I love it!

• edited June 2015

Okay guys, so based on the unused audio it seems that Jack really fucked up Rhys, and he was like, dying in the corner

This is the audio used trying to get Rhys to wake up, ending with him waking up: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JLDBWnxISu

But it looks like Fiona could find ways to get Rhys to wake up, this is Fiona telling Vaughn (maybe Sasha) to slap him: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0x3IDRBwZjp

And now, what we all have been waiting for, Fiona ask if you tried kissing him: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xsFrMOWSqZ

I refuse to believe that it wasnt Fiona who kissed Rhys, because she says "you're welcome because I brought you back from the dead."

Why telltale. Why? ;-; Why would you remove such glory? ;-;

• edited June 2015

It's really cute and warm scene or part of bigger fanfic.

It made me smile.

I needed it after ep 3 (even if I deny all my heart-damage Rysha did :^) ).

Thank you so much. <3

"Rhys... what are you doing?" He almost drops the pencils in his hands when she talks and she feels a mild sense of satisfaction. Heels c

• I'm really happy that I could cheer you up a bit!

It's really cute and warm scene or part of bigger fanfic. It made me smile. I needed it after ep 3 (even if I deny all my heart-damage Rysha did :^) ). Thank you so much.

• You write such cute Rhyiona stuff, Wolf. <3

• Aaaahhahaa so cuute! Thank god I didn't go to sleep just yet. Amazing job as always wolf, this sure was a great bedtime story <3

At least he can colour within the lines.

I love this ending line! Fun fact: I was so bad at colouring withing the lines when I was a kid! :D Teacher was so mad at me...

• Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell... I can't describe my feelings right now.
    But thanks a lot :))

Okay guys, so based on the unused audio it seems that Jack really fucked up Rhys, and he was like, dying in the corner This is the audio

• Why telltale. Why? ;-; Why would you remove such glory? ;-;

Because they hate us for some reason V__________________________________V

Okay guys, so based on the unused audio it seems that Jack really fucked up Rhys, and he was like, dying in the corner This is the audio

• I'm mad now

• Rhys sounds so drunk, I'm laughing.

Telltale always removes cool scenes... damn.

• Thank you so much. <3 You guys motivate me.

Sirca posted: »

You write such cute Rhyiona stuff, Wolf.

• lek dis if u cri erytim fer unusd rhyiona kis

Rhys sounds so drunk, I'm laughing. Telltale always removes cool scenes... damn.

• Look at you now, though! Amazing artist!

Thank you so much, I'm glad I posted it in time!

Aaaahhahaa so cuute! Thank god I didn't go to sleep just yet. Amazing job as always wolf, this sure was a great bedtime story At leas

• I keep pressing the like button but the stupid thing only counts it once. ;-;

crying waterfalls...

lek dis if u cri erytim fer unusd rhyiona kis

• In the words of the great loadbot:

This is an outrage!

I keep pressing the like button but the stupid thing only counts it once. ;-; crying waterfalls...

• edited June 2015

DELETING THIS

IT'S

JUST

EVEN A LOT OF CAPS LOCK CAN'T HELP ME TO EXPRESS MY EMOTIONS

UNEXCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBLE!!!!!!!!!!!11!

Alt text

• Alt text

DELETING THIS IT'S JUST EVEN A LOT OF CAPS LOCK CAN'T HELP ME TO EXPRESS MY EMOTIONS UNEXCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBLE!!!!!!!!!!!11!

• Why must the universe punish the good? ;-;

In the words of the great loadbot: This is an outrage!

• I demand to speak to your manager!

Why must the universe punish the good? ;-;

• This is totally uncool.

I demand to speak to your manager!

• Not cool.

This is totally uncool.

• Seriously though, this is sad. ;-;

Not cool.

• I HOPE TT STAFF IS STILL READING THIS

I'M PISSED AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME (LIKE AS ALMOST EVERYTIME SOMEONE DIES IN GOT)

HOW THEY CAN DO THIS TO US

SRY I CAN'T STOP USING CAPS BC OF RAGE

• So many rysha moments and the only Rhyona one deleted, guys admit ya'll lost.

• It's spelled Rhyiona.

papai46 posted: »

So many rysha moments and the only Rhyona one deleted, guys admit ya'll lost.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.