I cant play with my xbox controller

So i just bought the game on steam wich says it has full controller support but when i played it, it didn't work with my xbox 360 wired controller. How do i manage to make it work? I'm using windows 8.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please first make sure that the controller is plugged in and ready before starting The Wolf Among Us from your Steam Library. It should then be identified as an input device. If you still experience the issue, please make sure that you have downloaded the latest Software/Drivers to use the controller with the game.

You can also try Verifying your Game Cache, then restart the game, and see if you are then able to use your controller in-game.

• The controller is plugged in, ready and working fine with every other game that supports it on my steam library, i also verified my game cache but still im not able to use my controller in-game.

Please first make sure that the controller is plugged in and ready before starting The Wolf Among Us from your Steam Library. It should then

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

We have had reports from players using Windows 8 that the controller does not work in-game, but after upgrading to Windows 8.1 for Free, they were then able to use the controller successfully. I recommend try updating your computer to 8.1 for free, and you should then be able to use the controller properly in-game.

The controller is plugged in, ready and working fine with every other game that supports it on my steam library, i also verified my game cache but still im not able to use my controller in-game.

This discussion has been closed.