Why did so many people keep Sera's secret?

2»

Comments

• Skype.

Cause while playing Talia Since when can you play as Talia and how does she know Sera?

• It still shows where their loyalty lays

That scene causes that everybody dies and it never happened. It was just telltale trolling us (but it was very funny).

• I did it simply to return the favour. BUT I feel Tarwick, a Lord who gave me valuable information, is more use to me than a Handmaiden.

• Two times, in quick succession, Sera helped me out. She got me into the party, and she distracted Margaery. She then proceeded to try and convince Margaery not to kick me out of King's Landing. It would have been so massively inappropriate at that point to betray her trust and ruin the marriage she so dearly desires.

• You monster.

Isterio posted: »

I have thrown her to the wolves. * She has no real allies * She is "just" a bastard * Will the young queen want to lose 2 hand maiden

• I have a theory. She told him the truth, but since she is friend to new Queen, she can easily be legitimized, so it's not a big problem.
    She is actually testing your loyality through him. Of course Mira's response is completely stupid, Istead of being confused or oblivious, she makes up a bullshit story.

• actually in the telltale timeline, margaery isnt queen yet. besides we saw in season 5 she is only queen in name, nothing more. titles very clearly doesnt mean shit in Westeros

jarmoksk posted: »

I have a theory. She told him the truth, but since she is friend to new Queen, she can easily be legitimized, so it's not a big problem. Sh

• I told Sera's secret because I'd rather have a lord on my side than a bastard and shoot... you can't trust anyone in King's Landing... even me it seems.

• Sera has Margeery and the Tyrells as allies. They provided the name of an old house for Sera and officially gave her that name to others using their authority as her ruling house. As a Northern Girl, it was easy enough for me to tell Lord Tarwick that I didn't know, so that seemed to be the wisest course of action.
    Why couldn't I claim ignorance?

• I feel so conflicted...

I've always been nice to Sera, mostly out of fear that the game will give her the opportunity to make life difficult for me if I'm cold to her - at the same time she is sort of my friend and she doesn't seem the conniving type to me - if I'm nice to her she's willing to attempt to persuade Margery not to replace me - if I've been mean to her then she still does help sneak me into the party.

When she first revealed her secret she did seem to be a victim of circumstances concerning her parentage and I felt sorry for her - so far she hasn't really given me any reason to distrust her - though this is determinant on me treating her well.

If I'm always kind and helpful to her then I don't see her darker side and she's almost like a sister to Mira - if I treat her the opposite then she still does help a little though in that playthrough I can see how she threatens my position with Margery - as bad as it already is at this point.

However if it is all determinant then in my main path I've remained friendly to her - so it would seem strange if she betrayed Mira in some way - however this wouldn't be surprising if Mira wasn't friendly towards her.

What matters the most however is how valuable an ally Lord Tarwick could be - for the moment it seems Sera will be more prominent in Mira's story than Lord Tarwick will be - so I saw no reason to be honest with him as having Sera on my side felt more useful (in quelling Margery however based on my eavesdropping it seems Sera may be a useless ally in regards to convincing Margery not to expel me - and in that case maybe Lord Tarwick could make a better ally than Sera...)

• The story of House Forrester started off too similar to the story of House Stark during the War of the Five Kings - if Telltale has realized this then they will work to make the Forrester story divergent from the Stark story, and that's why even if the signs may point towards her, I highly doubt Lady Forrester is going to pull a Catelyn Stark because that would simply be copying more from House Stark.

Wigams posted: »

Not serious lool In all seriousness though I think it's Lady Forrester. Pulling a Catelyn Stark.

• I kept her secret, but I'm pretty sure he knew I was lying. Lol

• My point is that Sera can ask Margaery to ask Tommen to legitimise her, which he will do. Tommen is easy to manipulate and this is pretty simple task. Margaery can even use it to test if he does what she tells him without counseling with anyone.

actually in the telltale timeline, margaery isnt queen yet. besides we saw in season 5 she is only queen in name, nothing more. titles very clearly doesnt mean shit in Westeros

• Not really

I was actually surprised how Mira lied without being nervous or scared

Lord Tarwick seemed knida convinced but i think he will find out the truth later anyway since your decision does NOT matter usually

I kept her secret, but I'm pretty sure he knew I was lying. Lol

• edited June 2015

Alt text

I told her secret to Lord Tarwick.

GET REKT BITCH

Alt text

• Oops I meant Mira lol

Cause while playing Talia Since when can you play as Talia and how does she know Sera?

• A) Because lying costs me nothing. If Talwick continues sniffing, it's on Margaery to cover for Sera, or acknowledge her new fav handmaiden is a conniving and illegitimate.

B) If Sera was telling the truth about Margaery sending me packing, having Sera under my thumb is important for keeping myself in the game. Lifetime blackmail train pulling into the station!

C) I don't like/trust Talwick. Being two-faced is essential in King's Landing, but the speed with which he switched from Mr. "You ears are so cute" Jovial Dude to "I will salt the Earth with her dishonesty" was pretty unsettling. At minimum, I bought Sera some time to cover her ass, which is the least I could do considering the got me into the party.

I still think she is the Literal Worst, though.

• edited June 2017

Isterio posted: »

I have thrown her to the wolves. * She has no real allies * She is "just" a bastard * Will the young queen want to lose 2 hand maiden

• Because she is our friend and because she helped me in the episode.

• I didn't reveal her secret because I think that she can help Mira more in the coming episodes and Mira can use Sera's secret to blackmail her. Tho I was a bit sad about Lord Tarwick being honest and such but he told the secret anyway so yeah. I like it when she told Andros "Are you afraid of a handmaiden?" :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.