Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited June 2015

Goodnight my fellow Rhyiona Shippers :D

Alt text

(I'm so into Boo these days, she's so cute xD)

xfuriouss posted: »

goodnight everyone

• what is...

Alt text

what could have been...

Alt text

but what if... Dumpy... is not... kill?

• I'm pretty sure if Rhys could see through things with his eye his main priority wouldn't be cheating ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

what is... what could have been... but what if... Dumpy... is not... kill?

• I thought about that, actually lmao

but I tried to keep it... family friendly :^)

Green613 posted: »

I'm pretty sure if Rhys could see through things with his eye his main priority wouldn't be cheating ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Cut kiss? What's thi?

I'm still sad about the kiss being cut out of the episode, hope it's added in ep 4.

• Ask Poogs. ;-;

udc24 posted: »

Cut kiss? What's thi?

• Ah, is it the unused audio. I went back a couple pages and saw it. Anyone got a recording yet?

Ask Poogs. ;-;

• Well its unused so it didnt make it in the final cut ;-; Unless its the most super hidden thing in the world

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xsFrMOWSqZ

udc24 posted: »

Ah, is it the unused audio. I went back a couple pages and saw it. Anyone got a recording yet?

• Wait, there was a kiss? Where?

I'm still sad about the kiss being cut out of the episode, hope it's added in ep 4.

• im going to say this in spanish because i dont know how to say it in english lol si telltale lee este thread entonces no nos van a ignorar no? somos mas los que quieren rhyiona como pareja D: mas genteee que compro el juego , mas gente que gasto dinero e3e jum im just angry because telltale dont let us choose rhyiona in episode 3 and we wait three months for that :c and we have to wait again and i dont know if telltale will give us the option in the next episode ;-;

I really hope so. I mean, damn, look at this thread. It's the definition of dedication.

• You see, it would have been easy as hell to give us both a moment!

I am peeved.

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Well its unused so it didnt make it in the final cut ;-; Unless its the most super hidden thing in the world http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xsFrMOWSqZ

• Saskeh4life

neverforget

I, uh... Mangafox... My weeb side revealed so suddenly...

• Arghh my love for you-know-who is too strong. You're one lucky bastard... next time ur gun git rekt m8

Dracu98 posted: »

F*CK! no! wait! I have an hostage! if you don't stand back, I'll use melisandre to revive joffrey and then kill her and destroy the chances

• Tumblr has shipping wars, trust me.

XDJulieXD posted: »

There is no war on the forums, but what about other medias? Twitter or tumblr or I dunno other sites where shipping happens. Anyone?

• Ikr? The gear helped thou, I was actually lucky that I found a fast healing spell book close to the beginning. The only reason that I was in that dungeon was for a quest.

MeatBicycle posted: »

I know right. first time i played i literally just wandered into machinzelftrywsiafwofqowhfwvwvvcwqifbowqfofr in the early parts of the game

• you'll never forget the day you almost caught CAPTAIN Dracu98 flies away

Arghh my love for you-know-who is too strong. You're one lucky bastard... next time ur gun git rekt m8

• Lol should've guessed... why the hate tumblr? Why the hate?

LoseMyHome posted: »

Tumblr has shipping wars, trust me.

• Yeah there it's not just rhysha vs. rhyiona. Rhack and rhaughn are major players as well.

Lol should've guessed... why the hate tumblr? Why the hate?

• green

green pls

I'm pretty sure if Rhys could see through things with his eye his main priority wouldn't be cheating ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• great minds think alike.

I thought about that, actually lmao but I tried to keep it... family friendly :^)

• Some of our youngsters are a little wild sometimes.

Of course. Niceness before knives. Not all Rhyshas are evil. And Rhyionas are too cool to be bothered by things like that.

• edited June 2015

I'm going to be honest here but if I had the option to take a sneak peek of Fiona with a x-ray vision Echo Eye I would take it.

For Rhyiona of course though.

Crips posted: »

green green pls

• This kiss don't make any sense to me and i'm being really objective here. Let's say Rhyiona is confimed: i could go with some moments like Sasha (some banters, some shy looks and something like the flower scene) but not a kiss.

It's too fast, there's no development !

• If we're talking about the deleted one I'd agree, because it's not really like it was a kiss because she loved him more just to try out saving his life.

But you know us Rhyionas, we'll take anything at this point.

GrumpyDof posted: »

This kiss don't make any sense to me and i'm being really objective here. Let's say Rhyiona is confimed: i could go with some moments like S

• Don't accidently glance at Vaughn ;)

I'm going to be honest here but if I had the option to take a sneak peek of Fiona with a x-ray vision Echo Eye I would take it. For Rhyiona of course though.

• While waiting for Wolf's story I fell asleep and had a dream where enormous Fiona tried to destroy a huge City.

thx brain

• The forced Rhysa scenes upset me so much, I have officially become a devoted disciple of Rhyiona. I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do now though as I didn't plan that far ahead.

Seriously though, the whole Jack slapping Sasha's ass thing got me thinking. What if they had a scene where Jack takes over Rhys's body and then proceeds to kiss FIona? You play as Fiona and have the option to push Rhys off and yell/punch him or to just kiss him back? Man, even that would satisfy me.

• Does that mean you would like to join our efforts? :3

Omgodzilla posted: »

The forced Rhysa scenes upset me so much, I have officially become a devoted disciple of Rhyiona. I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to

• good morning fellow rhyionas. waking up to nearly 600 new comments is the best way to start your day :)

I know, a few pages late but:

LotsofRhyionaForEpisode4

• Tis a worthy cause. I'll follow you all to hell and back! Hail Rhyiona =D

Does that mean you would like to join our efforts?

• Now that's what we like to hear! :D

@ABigBadWolf will set you up when he comes back online ^-^ (he's probably dreaming about Rhyiona atm)

Tis a worthy cause. I'll follow you all to hell and back! Hail Rhyiona =D

• Alt text

welcome to the family :)

Tis a worthy cause. I'll follow you all to hell and back! Hail Rhyiona =D

• Diversity at it's finest. I've seen some f'd up fanart out there... most of them yaoi shivers

Some ppl just don't know where to stop q.q

Yeah there it's not just rhysha vs. rhyiona. Rhack and rhaughn are major players as well.

• edited June 2015

Yeah Rhack and rhaughn are the biggest ones. For some reason tumblr seems to hate hetero pairings

Yeah there it's not just rhysha vs. rhyiona. Rhack and rhaughn are major players as well.

• For us the development is already there, fanfics duh. Also you wouldn't say the same thing if it was about Sasha kissing Rhys. You can deny it, but you would still have changed your mind about the kiss ^^

This kiss don't make any sense to me and i'm being really objective here. Let's say Rhyiona is confimed: i could go with some moments like S

• Each individual have 2 sides : emotional and rational. And my rational side is pretty aware that Rhys kissing Sasha in episode 3 would have been too much.

For us the development is already there, fanfics duh. Also you wouldn't say the same thing if it was about Sasha kissing Rhys. You can deny it, but you would still have changed your mind about the kiss ^^

• Damn you Captain Dracu98! Mark my words when I say! I'll have your head on a stick just like Ned Stark's (bless his soul, not yours thou). I will get you one day! starts mumbling on the way home

Dracu98 posted: »

you'll never forget the day you almost caught CAPTAIN Dracu98 flies away

• Yep, but you would still have liked it, you can't deny that :P

Each individual have 2 sides : emotional and rational. And my rational side is pretty aware that Rhys kissing Sasha in episode 3 would have been too much.

• yup and if your ship a hetero pairing your a homophobe

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeah Rhack and rhaughn are the biggest ones. For some reason tumblr seems to hate hetero pairings

• Not really. Think about it, we like shipping characters who aren't together yet. Once it's done, well what's left of it? I don't mind a kiss but for episode 5 not before.

Yep, but you would still have liked it, you can't deny that :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.