Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm so disappointed that I missed an opportunity to get money in episode 3... wasn't fast enough to choke that woman. ;-;

Alt text

I failed you...

• Well to be fair, these new goggles for Sasha are ugly as hell.

Love how you bought everyone something, but not Sasha. ;P

• Lol, I have problems with my keyboard and the QTEs aren't as effective as they should be, yet I still managed to get the money xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm so disappointed that I missed an opportunity to get money in episode 3... wasn't fast enough to choke that woman. ;-; I failed you...

• Guys. I got 6969 likes now. AND I can't screenshot it. Damn.

• Alt text

Did it for you, bro/sis

nohuhhuh posted: »

Guys. I got 6969 likes now. AND I can't screenshot it. Damn.

• edited June 2015

Edit/ Nevermind Crips beat me to it!

-puts tape across section- nothing to see here folks!

• At least you didn't miss the oppurtunity to buy new clothes. ;_;

I now have like 3000$ now. Hope there'll be another vending machine in the next episode.

I'm so disappointed that I missed an opportunity to get money in episode 3... wasn't fast enough to choke that woman. ;-; I failed you...

• 2fast4u

xValkyx posted: »

Edit/ Nevermind Crips beat me to it! -puts tape across section- nothing to see here folks!

• sry for my language..
    У меня только одно слово, но в самом наилучшем смысле: "ЗАРАЗА!"
    Дразните. :D Хлеще ТТГ ))
    Но это круто )))

bembiann posted: »

You can watch at another teasing photo XD Sorry https://twitter.com/BembiAnn/status/614423005515644928

• Damn :<

Way to steal my thunder XD

Crips posted: »

2fast4u

• My brother asked me how many episodes came out. I said three. Our conversation,

Alt text

• Well, think on the bright side: might come on handy later. I only have 1300-ish now. ;-;

Pipas posted: »

At least you didn't miss the oppurtunity to buy new clothes. ;_; I now have like 3000$ now. Hope there'll be another vending machine in the next episode.

• I didn't know she was gonna get shot so I wasn't in a hurry to kill her. ;-;

Crips posted: »

Lol, I have problems with my keyboard and the QTEs aren't as effective as they should be, yet I still managed to get the money xD

• Alt text

It's glorious.

• I always wait with my sister for the episodes. I think she complains more than me.

Rhyiona posted: »

My brother asked me how many episodes came out. I said three. Our conversation,

• I always wait with myself :( Nobody is interested in TFTB in my local friends. Or my family.

I always wait with my sister for the episodes. I think she complains more than me.

• I have 150-ish now...

Imagine in the next episode there's gonna be a real need for some crucial upgrades and you have to buy them. Whoops, at least my Loader Bot son looks classy.

Well, think on the bright side: might come on handy later. I only have 1300-ish now. ;-;

• Maybe you should recommend the game to them? :)

GoldTooth posted: »

I always wait with myself Nobody is interested in TFTB in my local friends. Or my family.

• Well, I should be able to buy something with 1300s... plus whatever loot crates we find or corpses we can loot before the upgrades come up.

I didn't have enough for the Loader Bot suit. ;-; Rhys' new arm ate too much money.

buntingsir posted: »

I have 150-ish now... Imagine in the next episode there's gonna be a real need for some crucial upgrades and you have to buy them. Whoops, at least my Loader Bot son looks classy.

• Well my family isn't interested in games at all. I'll ask my friends. Thanks :)

Maybe you should recommend the game to them?

• edited June 2015

You're welcome, hope they get into it. It's cool to discuss it out loud. :D

Well my family isn't interested in games at all. I'll ask my friends. Thanks

• On the other hand your Rhys will remember that. My Rhys won't remember anything. ;_;

I have to do another canon playthrough with the boot scene and purchase for Rhys now...

Well, I should be able to buy something with 1300s... plus whatever loot crates we find or corpses we can loot before the upgrades come up. I didn't have enough for the Loader Bot suit. ;-; Rhys' new arm ate too much money.

• I feel ya...I'm always hyped alone

I always wait with myself Nobody is interested in TFTB in my local friends. Or my family.

• I just remembered Loader Bot gets rekt later anyway so I don't think I should waste 1500 on him as much as I love him. Rhys also get a new arm but at least it sticks around for a bit.

Yeah, you gotta please the bae. B)

On the other hand your Rhys will remember that. My Rhys won't remember anything. ;_; I have to do another canon playthrough with the boot scene and purchase for Rhys now...

• азазаз) та блоОо, я не хочу спешить просто. Да и если поспешу, потом буду недовольной.

Vernaya posted: »

sry for my language.. У меня только одно слово, но в самом наилучшем смысле: "ЗАРАЗА!" Дразните. Хлеще ТТГ )) Но это круто )))

• Now that you mentioned it, Loader Bot always gets rekt.

Indeed, why must the universe punish the good? D:

I just remembered Loader Bot gets rekt later anyway so I don't think I should waste 1500 on him as much as I love him. Rhys also get a new arm but at least it sticks around for a bit. Yeah, you gotta please the bae.

• Haha thats excatly how me and my brother are. I'm the one who's complaining all the time. He just sits there and listens to me with "uh-huh ok. I agree" I know he's not listening but I continue anyway xD

I always wait with my sister for the episodes. I think she complains more than me.

• His day's always a mixed bag... ;-;

Now that you mentioned it, Loader Bot always gets rekt. Indeed, why must the universe punish the good?

• At least you have us, right ? My family nor my friends were interested in The Walking Dead as I was playing it. And I didn't know about the whole community thhing so I talked to myself a lot. xD

• 10/10 Duck butt hair ftw, would win again

BringBackTheDuckButtHair

• edited June 2015

you cheered me up yesterday when i was down so i did a little gift for you guys... uvu (its trash)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn6xxNN-9SU

• Copy the URL and paste it twice on the globe icon. :)

rhonu posted: »

you cheered me up yesterday when i was down so i did a little gift for you guys... uvu (its trash) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn6xxNN-9SU

• I actually listen to my sister because I get as excited as she does but I just hold back more. Though I complained a lot this time around haha.

Haha thats excatly how me and my brother are. I'm the one who's complaining all the time. He just sits there and listens to me with "uh-huh ok. I agree" I know he's not listening but I continue anyway xD

• thank you!! there it is!

Copy the URL and paste it twice on the globe icon.

• Well, you never know when he gets fixed. Bandits already ripped his leg in Episode 1 and someone fixed him, so. :P

His day's always a mixed bag... ;-;

• You can just paste the link or click the globe thing, paste the link, click OK and paste the link again

(you don't have to put the link the first time but I always do)

you cheered me up yesterday when i was down so i did a little gift for you guys... uvu (its trash) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn6xxNN-9SU

• I'm just trying to feel better because I didn't buy him the cute suit. ;-;

Pipas posted: »

Well, you never know when he gets fixed. Bandits already ripped his leg in Episode 1 and someone fixed him, so. :P

• Whenever I start talking about a telltale game he always says "where is the Wolf Among Us season 2 ?" and I'm like "for the millionth time I DONT KNOW !!!" Do you know anything about it Wolf? I really want to shut my brothers mouth. :P

I actually listen to my sister because I get as excited as she does but I just hold back more. Though I complained a lot this time around haha.

• oh my god this is so cute ;-;

It fits so well. <3

thank you!! there it is!

• There's no news on that unfortunately... we're as lost as you both are. :'( I wish we got a confirmation that there is/isn't gonna be a season 2...

Whenever I start talking about a telltale game he always says "where is the Wolf Among Us season 2 ?" and I'm like "for the millionth time I DONT KNOW !!!" Do you know anything about it Wolf? I really want to shut my brothers mouth. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.