Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I love this so much!! ::O Your Rhys is so cute!! Hnnngh!

Wait, I'm next? hahahaha finally!! I know exactly what I'm gonna draw! ;D

buntingsir posted: »

I did it! Sorry for the gigantic post... I guess I should explain what's going on, because some of you may have forgotten and some of you

• i was going to bed but then i saw that goldglove uploaded catch a ride and i was like "oh hell no, sleep is for the weak"

ABigBadWolf posted: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE_JCzP5Ad0 Not sure if Cry uploaded his yet so here. Sorry if you didn't want commentary. ;-;

• Alt text

This is glorious! I just... I'm transfixed! :D

bembiann posted: »

Oufff. Done.

• Alt text

Thank you so much! It's an honor to be welcomed in this crazy family! :)

Crips posted: »

Welcome to the family

• don't you dare tempt me...

Hehe, are you scared? :^)

I'm pretty good thank you! Nice to see you again, I always knew you love it here. <3

armis37 posted: »

Hey, buntingsir, long time no see too! How you doing? I decided to take a break from drinking, don't you dare tempt me...

• welcome aboard!

kristi78968 posted: »

Oh snapple, my first forum post ever and it's on this thread. SO HI GUYS! As you can guess, I'm a fellow Rhyiona shipper. I shipped them

• Thank youuu, so much!

Yess, so curious, can't wait to see what it's gonna be! Oh, and I can send you pictures, If you need. :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I love this so much!! ::O Your Rhys is so cute!! Hnnngh! Wait, I'm next? hahahaha finally!! I know exactly what I'm gonna draw! ;D

• Welcome, we're so happy to have you! Rhyiona growing on you is as unavoidable as... as... as Gortys is cute.

Alt text

Oh snapple, my first forum post ever and it's on this thread. SO HI GUYS! As you can guess, I'm a fellow Rhyiona shipper. I shipped them

• Aww, yes! I love watching his PT after I do one myself. It's always so fun to see someone else's reactions. XD

Actually, he did! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAto3AgBog8&ab_channel=Cryaotic

• It's been more than 10 minutes and wolf isn't back. I propose a plan B where we all go into our underground bunker, Crips can be our first meal on the grill (sorry Crips but you is delicious)

Gonna disappear for like ten minutes. Praying I don't get scared.

• Alt text

JumpyJoey posted: »

Welcome, we're so happy to have you! Rhyiona growing on you is as unavoidable as... as... as Gortys is cute.

• We've never felt so alive :DDD ahahah

• edited June 2015

yeh you probably have to because I can't find them anymore! ;D (I'll ask you to send those tomorrow, I want to finish this one picture today :>)

Thank youuu, so much! Yess, so curious, can't wait to see what it's gonna be! Oh, and I can send you pictures, If you need.

• \(^-^)/Alt text

• it expresses my feelings perfectly

xfuriouss posted: »

this gif again XD

• Okay, no problem. :)

Oh, oh, will you show us?

yeh you probably have to because I can't find them anymore! ;D (I'll ask you to send those tomorrow, I want to finish this one picture today :>)

• Alt text

Vernaya posted: »

We've never felt so alive :DDD ahahah

• Ahaha that is great and you even included the gnome!

Goddammit Wolf! I'm trying to finish something but you are giving me these silly ideas and you know that I can't resist silly ideas! >:(

• Alt text

Thank you! I will not disappoint with my love for this game and everything in it!

\(^-^)/

• Just woke up to be drowning in comments I love it! Been on tryhard mode trying catch myself up.Alt text

• I will post it. But it's gonna be really late when it's done! ;D

Okay, no problem. Oh, oh, will you show us?

• I love Edgeworth :D

Thank you so much! It's an honor to be welcomed in this crazy family!

• I decided on a joey, it'll fit my username :)

You're welcome.

• it's great to see you after all these years!

armis37 posted: »

Long time no see, furious one

• OMG is that.. me?

Alt text

Goddammit Wolf! I'm trying to finish something but you are giving me these silly ideas and you know that I can't resist silly ideas! >:(

• I've been hearing that a lot alright :D

It's been more than 10 minutes and wolf isn't back. I propose a plan B where we all go into our underground bunker, Crips can be our first meal on the grill (sorry Crips but you is delicious)

• what do you mean hubby? That's obviously a kangaroo.

Quiff posted: »

Ahaha that is great and you even included the gnome!

• Plot twist: I died.

It's been more than 10 minutes and wolf isn't back. I propose a plan B where we all go into our underground bunker, Crips can be our first meal on the grill (sorry Crips but you is delicious)

• sigh Bloody Mary playing with her silver bullets again?

Plot twist: I died.

• Alt text

Gortys is innocence ;-;

• Welcome, welcome! Glad to have you! :D

• Yay!

But at the same time not yay, for I'll be leaving soon to go to sleep, so I'll see your work only in the morning. :'(

On the bright side it's gonna be a good morning, because of it. :)

I will post it. But it's gonna be really late when it's done! ;D

• Oh Crips! Nice weather we're having...

Alt text

Crips posted: »

I've been hearing that a lot alright

• Oh hell yes, thank you!

Actually, he did! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAto3AgBog8&ab_channel=Cryaotic

• i love your new avatar, it's so cute :O

Gortys is innocence ;-;

• Lies

Plot twist: I died.

• You're welcome! I'll post one if I find it. :)

jamex1223 posted: »

both commentary? if so fuck it oh thanks btw can some put a clip of her saying he but i like my hat? everyone is talking about it .-.

• Gortys is too innocent and adorable for my heart! She was part of the reason why I couldn't kill the Atlas dude. His name eludes me at the moment!

Gortys is innocence ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.