Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• but also in TPS when she talks to janey and other people she ''Likes'' and thats important, she's pretty awkward when she talks to someone she likes.

Aren't we all. :D Also, other people... like who for example?

Mercyva posted: »

she's my main VH in TPS.. athena is awkward when in conversation. not so much in TPS because she's taking on missions and she has different

• u wat

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

ur a lie

• Thank you! <3

Thanks! You have the cutest nose!

• He will remain as one of my many virtual husbandos even after Dual Destinies. XD (I have my reasons!)

Crips posted: »

Ohhh, that fella xD I love him. Except for the last case in Dual Destinies.

• Oh hey, before I leave and forgot. I'm a bunting... you know... birdy bird?

K, I'm gone for real now, good night.

@nohuhhuh - Axoltl @Quiff - Duck @JumpyJoey - Kangaroo @Crips - Panda @GrumpyDof - Cat @CrazedRabbit - Rabbit @buntingsir - Bird @RhyionsIsLife - Monkey And then me, Wolf. Smells like a growing zoo. :^)

• Alt text

Just woke up to be drowning in comments I love it! Been on tryhard mode trying catch myself up.

• Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

you said you wanted to be part of our animal squad so of course you are part of it Julie! ;----;

• The thread is so active it made my tablet crash holy shit

• Nah, he was pretty friendly. Atleast he seemed so until he tried to cut my lungs out for his meat house...

I know that very well :)

We can continue this tomorrow :) Good night!

buntingsir posted: »

Oh man, that's no good, I'm sorry. I hope he didn't scare you by screaming "TASTY EYEBALLS" or stuff like that. We're pretty talkative a

• THANKS FOR THE FREE NIGHTMARES

u wat

• Alt text

THANKS FOR THE FREE NIGHTMARES

• I know what you feel, bro... I recently got a tablet of my own and some of the threads here really put some pressure on it xD

Gortys, sweet summer child... There's no need for you to see the winter yet. Or psychos with winter hats. It would chill her to the bone ;)

Best intro so far IMO

No kidding, it's killing my tablet! She must be protected at all costs. Yeah. Lots of effort into it!

• But what bird exactly?

Oh hey, before I leave and forgot. I'm a bunting... you know... birdy bird? K, I'm gone for real now, good night.

• Alt text

The thread is so active it made my tablet crash holy shit

• gtfo hater

Quiff posted: »

Sasuke need to end

• edited June 2015

upset that many people thinking of Rhysha like of the canon. :С

Green613 posted: »

I don't even care if Rhyiona becomes canon anymore. This is good enough.

• Alt text

Welcome in our family

kristi78968 posted: »

Oh snapple, my first forum post ever and it's on this thread. SO HI GUYS! As you can guess, I'm a fellow Rhyiona shipper. I shipped them

• edited June 2015

Я не играла в третий эпизод, и не очень волнуют спойлеры, они никогда не портят впечатления, но судя по ору возмущения Рионо-фанов, там много Риши. Вот я и решила вчера компенсировать XDDD

Vernaya posted: »

Охренеть. That's awesome. Боюсь, события игры теперь уже не перебьют сделанного вами))

• hahahahhahhaha, wow

Bembiann, I really wanna your children. Since we are both girls we can adopt one or two and hope they'll be as talanted as you are. <33

• Agree

If they're gonna be adopted, they wouldn't be able to inherit the amazing art style. Sorry to break it to ya xDDD

• yeah, i`m a "perfect" teacher

SHE'LL TEACH THEM DON'T RUIN MY PERFECT DREAM

• U 2 FAT 2 RUN

YOU'LL NEVER GET ME

• edited June 2015

Just gonna let this here... Alt text Bembiann's draws are awesome! <3 Her DeviantART: http://bembiann.deviantart.com/

• I don't try to fit in you nope.

XDJulieXD posted: »

A what now? Bruh, you wun fite me?

• Alt text

Painted Bunting. ;3

But what bird exactly?

• Talking about frustrating language barriers... I'm a very avid writer and I've written a lot of Rhyiona but I have no one to read it... I'm spanish and this game isn't translated so only those people who understand english well enough have played, which is very few. My mom would love this game but can't play because she doesn't understand english... I'm hoping it gets translated when it's complete because I don't know what to do with this material and I have no people to rant about except for you guys. And I'm not even doing that properly because my english sucks ... I wish I could express myself as comfortably as in my native language :'(

Tho you're not missing much regarding my fanfiction to be fair... I mostly write silly domestic things like "The Gang Goes To The Beach, Rhys Forgets To Put Sunscreen On, Fiona Gets Stung By Jellyfish, Sasha Has A Rad Water Pistol And She Shows No Mercy and Vaughn Gets Buried In Sand".

• It's killing it, I'm trying so hard for it not to crash again. ;-;

If she had bones. :P

Not my favourite song, but best intro visually.

armis37 posted: »

I know what you feel, bro... I recently got a tablet of my own and some of the threads here really put some pressure on it xD Gortys, swe

• I said fight(=fite)... come on play along~~

GrumpyDof posted: »

I don't try to fit in you nope.

• trying so hard for it to survive

• приятно знать))

Я просто не могу оторвать глаз, великолепная работа, как и всегда!

• So cool to know that! thanks!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

BRILLIANT. AMAZING. THIS IS SO PERFECT, FLAWLESS woaah

• I feel you, it's so annoying not to have anyone to talk to about this.

"The Gang Goes To The Beach, Rhys Forgets To Put Sunscreen On, Fiona Gets Stung By Jellyfish, Sasha Has A Rad Water Pistol And She Shows No Mercy and Vaughn Gets Buried In Sand".

I never knew how much I needed this until now.

rhonu posted: »

Talking about frustrating language barriers... I'm a very avid writer and I've written a lot of Rhyiona but I have no one to read it... I'm

• edited June 2015

I made this guys, and I hope to make a Rhys one as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHeFaV-8JfU

• Oh, that's so cute. ;-;

Painted Bunting. ;3

• I'll edit you!

I WANT TO BE AN ANIMAL!!!

• Wowowowow, what a reaction! Hahah!

rhonu posted: »

THIS IS SO AMAZING I FORGOT HOW TO ENGLISH PROPERLY AND I HAD TO SIT DOWN FOR 20 MINUTES TO NOT JST WRITE NONSENSE IN MY NATIVE LANGUAGE....

• Amazing! You rule at art

bembiann posted: »

Oufff. Done.

• You`re welcome :3

Caoline posted: »

I can't even... Thank you SO much for this

• that's bugs

is that you? :^)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.