Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i have no words

xValkyx posted: »

Oh my god Oh my god!!! I can't contain....excitement... I LOVE YOU.

• Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

I said fight(=fite)... come on play along~~

• How about me, a dragon?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Any volunteers? )))))))))

• Never mind, I already miss my old avatar... :/ Haha? (Shuffles away ashamed.)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Thank you!

• no, no noo, don`t die! :D The goal was a bringing to life Rhyiona-fans after playing Ep3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Wow! So stunning!! I can't..I don't..... dies

• Editing now bruh :P

How about me, a dragon?

• edited June 2015

THAT was a goal broh!
    Idea came to me yesterday`s morning, after the sleepless night

Quiff posted: »

GASP You just healed all my wounds from episode 3!

• Could you please make more of these :)? I love this so much haha.

rhonu posted: »

you cheered me up yesterday when i was down so i did a little gift for you guys... uvu (its trash) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn6xxNN-9SU

• Don't ler her die, man! Keep her from crashing!

Well, she technically has... Maybe xD

Yeah, the song was meh, but visual intro - stunning! Which was your favorite song? Mine was 'Busy Earnin'

It's killing it, I'm trying so hard for it not to crash again. ;-; If she had bones. :P Not my favourite song, but best intro visually.

• Thank you!

HeartOfGold posted: »

This is glorious! I just... I'm transfixed!

• welcome to the club :D

kristi78968 posted: »

Oh snapple, my first forum post ever and it's on this thread. SO HI GUYS! As you can guess, I'm a fellow Rhyiona shipper. I shipped them

• edited June 2015

I don`t know, i just trying to do my best. Trying, at least, but do not make my best yet XD I need more practice

H-how do you even... Where did you even... How can art be so real?! :0

• It's totally normal. I now get shocked every time I look at my profile or my posts. It's like it was a large part of you, you made so many posts with it...

Never mind, I already miss my old avatar... Haha? (Shuffles away ashamed.)

• edited June 2015

@nohuhhuh - Axoltl

@Quiff - Duck

@JumpyJoey - Kangaroo

@Crips - Panda

@GrumpyDof - Cat

@CrazedRabbit - Rabbit

@buntingsir - Bird

@RhyionsIsLife - Monkey

@CelticDragon - Dragon

@XDJulieXD - Kangaroo and Gnome lovechild. Somehow.

And then me, Wolf.

EVERYONE IS BECOMING AN ANIMAL

I love this.

• Sorry, I've decided I want to stay a human. ;)

I'll edit you!

• This is so cool, thank you for sharing!

kaza125 posted: »

I made this guys, and I hope to make a Rhys one as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHeFaV-8JfU

• I agree they should totally translate it could really expand Telltale's audience,Get to it Telltale!

Talking about frustrating language barriers... I'm a very avid writer and I've written a lot of Rhyiona but I have no one to read it... I'm

• Holy Hell....I'm speechless wow I'm absolutely stunned by your work. The attention to the details is simply amazing, the colouring and light wow. I can only be Jealous of Rhyiona to have such a great artist....kind of wish that you were a Rhysha shipper and provide us with such art but well...
    I can only say that I hope that TT notice you and employ you as their artist for next series.
    Again WoW

bembiann posted: »

Oufff. Done.

• I understand spanish well enough... I'm bad at writing but I can understand it. <3

Talking about frustrating language barriers... I'm a very avid writer and I've written a lot of Rhyiona but I have no one to read it... I'm

• there was going to be a scene where Fiona wakes Rhys up with a kiss but it was taken out

jamex1223 posted: »

what kiss scene?

• HOLY WHY CANT I BE TALENTED. This is sooooooooo good. Great job!

Oufff. Done.

• Amazing. Now we just need to Telltale retweet it again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oufff. Done.

• it was a joke ;-;

that's bugs

• How is that not your best?! I'm officially one of your fan girls. :D

I don`t know, i just trying to do my best. Trying, at least, but do not make my best yet XD I need more practice

• fuck my life, i'm a human ;_;

@nohuhhuh - Axoltl @Quiff - Duck @JumpyJoey - Kangaroo @Crips - Panda @GrumpyDof - Cat @CrazedRabbit - Rabbit @buntingsir

• Thank you. Although I am neither a Rysha nor Rhyiona, I hope the Rhyionians appricate my gift to the Rhyiona God.

This is so cool, thank you for sharing!

• Bird is very vague xD

@nohuhhuh - Axoltl @Quiff - Duck @JumpyJoey - Kangaroo @Crips - Panda @GrumpyDof - Cat @CrazedRabbit - Rabbit @buntingsir

• I'm still a kangaroo Wolf, you saw it!

I'm inventing a new species, gnogaroo or kanganome @nohuhhuh can confirm!

• You can be a monkey and keep your avatar. :P

Sorry, I've decided I want to stay a human.

• I go to work for 4 hours and come back to 470 new comments?!?! LOL

• Thanks for understanding. You're the coolest Joey I know! ;)

JumpyJoey posted: »

It's totally normal. I now get shocked every time I look at my profile or my posts. It's like it was a large part of you, you made so many posts with it...

• edited June 2015

A... painted bunting (was that the name??) but since people might not know what it is I just posted bird.

Crips posted: »

Bird is very vague xD

• So perfect.

you cheered me up yesterday when i was down so i did a little gift for you guys... uvu (its trash) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn6xxNN-9SU

• sry ;-;

xfuriouss posted: »

fuck my life, i'm a human ;_;

• I AM VERY SUSPICIOUS

XDJulieXD posted: »

I'm still a kangaroo Wolf, you saw it! I'm inventing a new species, gnogaroo or kanganome @nohuhhuh can confirm!

• Very nice. And I really like the music (:

kaza125 posted: »

I made this guys, and I hope to make a Rhys one as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHeFaV-8JfU

• да, есть такое, и огромное вам спасибо, как уже кто-то писал, ваш арт залечил душевные раны, нанесенные тем, что было/могло быть в эпизоде. А почему не играли еще?) Ждете перевода (хотя вряд ли, вы же свободно общаетесь тут) или не было времени/желания?)

Я не играла в третий эпизод, и не очень волнуют спойлеры, они никогда не портят впечатления, но судя по ору возмущения Рионо-фанов, там много Риши. Вот я и решила вчера компенсировать XDDD

• I`m still learning.

How is that not your best?! I'm officially one of your fan girls.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.