Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Can I just be called a monkey for the zoo? I've become attached to this avatar. 0///0

ABigBadWolf posted: »

@nohuhhuh - Axoltl @Quiff - Duck @JumpyJoey - Kangaroo @Crips - Panda @GrumpyDof - Cat @CrazedRabbit - Rabbit @buntingsir

• i feel bad for you, i hate when that happens

Suzy222 posted: »

I go to work for 4 hours and come back to 470 new comments?!?! LOL

• We certainly do, thank you so much! It's very nice of you. :D

kaza125 posted: »

Thank you. Although I am neither a Rysha nor Rhyiona, I hope the Rhyionians appricate my gift to the Rhyiona God.

• it's ok ;_;

sry ;-;

• YESH I'm a special lovechild <3

I AM VERY SUSPICIOUS

• Seems like I'm the only one who's gonna sleep, because I'm obviously in a different time zone, it's 11pm here.

Anyway, good night or a good day to everyone. :P

• wow thank you so much...
    Well, i can`t promise anything. I can not say "I will not do what you asking" and i can not promise that i will do this, but i will think about it. And.. i am sure Telltale games already have enough of professionals :DDD

Leluch123 posted: »

Holy Hell....I'm speechless wow I'm absolutely stunned by your work. The attention to the details is simply amazing, the colouring and light

• muaaahahahhahahahahahh!!

Amazing! You rule at art

• Thanks a lot!

HOLY WHY CANT I BE TALENTED. This is sooooooooo good. Great job!

• Omg, this is perfect. I love Galavant. <3

rhonu posted: »

you cheered me up yesterday when i was down so i did a little gift for you guys... uvu (its trash) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn6xxNN-9SU

• It's harder than you'd expect. ;-;

I would hope not. :P

Busy earning is my favourite song not counting the visuals. :)

armis37 posted: »

Don't ler her die, man! Keep her from crashing! Well, she technically has... Maybe xD Yeah, the song was meh, but visual intro - stunning! Which was your favorite song? Mine was 'Busy Earnin'

• I have been gone for only two days and I am seeing over 1300 new comments. Holy Rhyiona!

What did I miss?

• 4 PM here for me, good night though ;~~;

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Seems like I'm the only one who's gonna sleep, because I'm obviously in a different time zone, it's 11pm here. Anyway, good night or a good day to everyone. :P

• That's totally fine!

Can I just be called a monkey for the zoo? I've become attached to this avatar. 0///0

• I BELIEVE YOU IN SASUKE'S NAME

XDJulieXD posted: »

YESH I'm a special lovechild

• It's also 11PM here and I still function :D Goodnight

Seems like I'm the only one who's gonna sleep, because I'm obviously in a different time zone, it's 11pm here. Anyway, good night or a good day to everyone. :P

• Judging by Fiona's praise when Cry decided not to trust Jack and Rhys's reaction after that praise, I kinda regret trusting him cause it seems like something really bad is going to happen :')

kristi78968 posted: »

Actually, he did! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAto3AgBog8&ab_channel=Cryaotic

• I feel you bro -_-

I understand spanish well enough... I'm bad at writing but I can understand it.

• You can still request an animal for the zoo picture. <3

xfuriouss posted: »

it's ok ;_;

• it's 11pm in poland too :D

goodnight, sweet rhyiona dreams :)

• That was awesome! The Rhyiona god thanks you.

kaza125 posted: »

I made this guys, and I hope to make a Rhys one as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHeFaV-8JfU

• A LOT.

I have been gone for only two days and I am seeing over 1300 new comments. Holy Rhyiona! What did I miss?

• We've been working hard lmao

I go to work for 4 hours and come back to 470 new comments?!?! LOL

• edited June 2015

Well, Laura already favorited this one. But Telltale... I`m not sure they will rt this. Because it will look like a provocation or some kind of spoilering-empty promise. In case like that, when they ship more Shysha, not Rhyiona... provocative kiss... I think they will ignore this one XD

Poogers555 posted: »

Amazing. Now we just need to Telltale retweet it again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Thanks a lot! I freaking love this thread!

That's totally fine!

• It's 10PM here but Imma stay awake till 4. B)

Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• Welcome back, Dave!

You missed glorious posts... glorious. But at least you're back!

I have been gone for only two days and I am seeing over 1300 new comments. Holy Rhyiona! What did I miss?

• Aw thanks! You're the coolest monkey/park keeper ever ;)

Thanks for understanding. You're the coolest Joey I know!

• BELIEVE

I BELIEVE YOU IN SASUKE'S NAME

• It's 5pm in Florida. B) Sweet dreams!

• I'm currently agnostic. Although ep3 proved bountiful for the Rhyshas, I remain neutal until the end.

That was awesome! The Rhyiona god thanks you.

• edited June 2015

Я и во второй пока что не добралась играть) Нет, мне очень интересно. Я могу такое рисовать только тогда, когда без ума от персонажей и самой франшизы. Просто как-то не вышло пока со свободным временем. Чёт не заладилось с установкой второго, и забила на потом. А потом - ладно подожду уж третий, и кайфону сразу от двух. А потом,вот, не могу оторваться от рисования и пойти поиграть)

Vernaya posted: »

да, есть такое, и огромное вам спасибо, как уже кто-то писал, ваш арт залечил душевные раны, нанесенные тем, что было/могло быть в эпизоде.

• That's sound awesome and I see a lot of people has joined us? :)

Welcome back, Dave! You missed glorious posts... glorious. But at least you're back!

• Alt text

GrumpyDof posted: »

Don't tell anyone...

• You changed your icon into a panda! Awesome! :)

Crips posted: »

A LOT.

• i know that feel bro.jpg

I feel you bro -_-

• You Can fill him in like my fight with Quiff, Telltale stalk et cetera

Welcome back, Dave! You missed glorious posts... glorious. But at least you're back!

• edited June 2015

It's 4pm here lol good night

Sign in to comment in this discussion.