Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited June 2015

Why March 17th?

Green613 posted: »

March 17th.

• edited June 2015

Haha it's no problem ^_^ i just woke up after a nap to see a paragraph i didn't expect xD (im pretty much half asleep). I didn't mind at all :) it's good to vent out every once in a while.

Well you have a good mind set and it's pretty clear that you have spent a long time practicing your skill (not many have that dedication). So just keep doing what you do! :3 i'm sure everyone on this thread would agree. I'm sure whoever it was who said those mean things to you will look back on it in a few years and realize what a complete moron they were.

bembiann posted: »

Sorry for much of words! XD It was just very sweet, your "Hah, you're so sweet " XD and i couldn`t resist. Well, i will do, sure! I ignore haters, because I pity them... Poor evil people and kids... Update: yeah, you are so right

• Well, for me, Rhys and Fiona seem alot more friendly in the future. I also wouldnt be surprised if its something Jack did because he seems to have something with Fiona.

rhonu posted: »

its 1 am here and im in rhyiona hell... also on pain pills because my wisdom teeth is coming in, sorry i'm a little foggy-headed! why do

• I think Rhys chooses to leave them for Vasques's job. Think about it. Their going to Helios, Hugo was killed, Future Rhys has all these new upgrades, they're literally stacking it all up like Dominos. One thing I don't understand though is that Rhys is all "Fiona we can work things out!" Like he wants to apoligize or something, but as soon as he sees her he gets super pissed. Come on Rhys! Anyways, that's just my random thoughts. :P

its 1 am here and im in rhyiona hell... also on pain pills because my wisdom teeth is coming in, sorry i'm a little foggy-headed! why do

• I'm really enjoying this emoji challenge on Tumblr. Someone asked me to draw Gortys and Loader Bot like this emoji:. Alt text

Alt text

• The ship for Rhyiona will never sink.

It makes me so happy that Rhyiona is still so strong and big after episode 3! ^_^

• I think it was just a kid.

xValkyx posted: »

Haha it's no problem ^_^ i just woke up after a nap to see a paragraph i didn't expect xD (im pretty much half asleep). I didn't mind at all

• Do you have room for a white tigress among your animals?

Alt text

p.s. your username is the best one since Meatbicycle ^-^

ABigBadWolf posted: »

@Kruzii - Penguin @buntingsir - Bird (Painted bunting) @Crips - Panda @CrazedRabbit - Rabbit @JumpyJoey - Kangaroo @RhyionsIs

• Out of curiosity was this on DeviantArt? xD

I think it was just a kid.

• edited June 2015

Of course, my friend! I was just mentioning we needed one. :D

Thank you! <3

Do you have room for a white tigress among your animals? p.s. your username is the best one since Meatbicycle ^-^

• Let Rhyiona show you the light,
    In the darkness of the night...

• On tumblr XD

xValkyx posted: »

Out of curiosity was this on DeviantArt? xD

• Oh my god this is so cuuute ;-;

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm really enjoying this emoji challenge on Tumblr. Someone asked me to draw Gortys and Loader Bot like this emoji:.

• They're so damn CUTEEEEE !!!

I'm really enjoying this emoji challenge on Tumblr. Someone asked me to draw Gortys and Loader Bot like this emoji:.

• What a beautiful poem. ;-;

Rhyiona posted: »

Let Rhyiona show you the light, In the darkness of the night...

• I agree with Poogs... it's probably Jack's fault.

• I know.
    And thanks. xD

What a beautiful poem. ;-;

• Because of the date the thread was made.

Why March 17th?

• You're welcome. :D

I know. And thanks. xD

• Thanks! :>

speaking of cute, I started to draw a new comic and I think it's the cutest thing I have made so far. (at least in my opinion) I hope I can post it tomorrow. :3

Oh my god this is so cuuute ;-;

• So I just had the worst thought ever. You know how we find Gorty's upgrade from what looks like was launched from Helios? Does this mean...Gortys is dead? ;-;

• Gortys is trying to be like her big bro! ;)

They're so damn CUTEEEEE !!!

• Haha 2083 right....

Alt text

• STOP RIGHT THERE

Too far, Poogs.

Too. Far.

Poogers555 posted: »

So I just had the worst thought ever. You know how we find Gorty's upgrade from what looks like was launched from Helios? Does this mean...Gortys is dead? ;-;

• lol That was my second guess xP

On tumblr XD

• I saw it on tumblr. It's really beautiful ^_^

Just gonna let this here... Bembiann's draws are awesome! Her DeviantART: http://bembiann.deviantart.com/

• Holy Rhyiona, I can't wait. <3 So excited now, your comics are always amazing. :D

Thanks! :> speaking of cute, I started to draw a new comic and I think it's the cutest thing I have made so far. (at least in my opinion) I hope I can post it tomorrow.

• NOOOOOOO !!!!!!

Alt text

So I just had the worst thought ever. You know how we find Gorty's upgrade from what looks like was launched from Helios? Does this mean...Gortys is dead? ;-;

• There is worse option. What if Gortys is launched from Helios and she survives, but she feels sad, betrayed and alone without anyone?

• edited June 2015

NOOOOO!

RHYS AND FIONA'S BABY CAN'T BE DEAAAAAD! T_T We're not having a cinnamon bun picture on her I can't!

STOP RIGHT THERE Too far, Poogs. Too. Far.

• Well then, yeah! March 17 is the official National Rhyiona Day! :D

Because of the date the thread was made.

• It's a pleasure to draw for you guys!

Alt text

uh no..you are amazing! <3

Holy Rhyiona, I can't wait. So excited now, your comics are always amazing.

• And she nailed it. dies

Gortys is trying to be like her big bro!

• Nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

• If she dies I'm gonna cry.

Not even joking.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

NOOOOO! RHYS AND FIONA'S BABY CAN'T BE DEAAAAAD! T_T We're not having a cinnamon bun picture on her I can't!

• edited June 2015

I'm very glad!

Awwww thank you ;-; You too!

It's a pleasure to draw for you guys! uh no..you are amazing!

• http://youtu.be/31g0YE61PLQ

Why Poogs? Just, why? :,(

• Alt text

Well then, yeah! March 17 is the official National Rhyiona Day!

• Yeah, telltale is mean but r they that mean ? ;_;

STOP RIGHT THERE Too far, Poogs. Too. Far.

• edited June 2015

I really, really hope not. ;-; Gortys is just too precious...

Yeah, telltale is mean but r they that mean ? ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.