Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You watch Wall-e? That stuff they did in that little robot made me cry my eyes out ;_; I can't see Wall-e's distant cousin get hurt or die, she's too sweet!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

If she dies I'm gonna cry. Not even joking.

• I'm kind of ashamed but I've never watched it... should I? Sounds terrible. ;-;

Protect Gortys 2k15

Lilacsbloom posted: »

You watch Wall-e? That stuff they did in that little robot made me cry my eyes out ;_; I can't see Wall-e's distant cousin get hurt or die, she's too sweet!

• Agreed.

I really, really hope not. ;-; Gortys is just too precious...

• Hello everybody am new here and I have to say you guys have been doing some good work here and team rhyiona 4 life. (:

• Would you like to join the Rhyiona team? ^-^

Hello everybody am new here and I have to say you guys have been doing some good work here and team rhyiona 4 life. (:

• Welcome, friend, we're glad you're enjoying the thread. <3

Hello everybody am new here and I have to say you guys have been doing some good work here and team rhyiona 4 life. (:

• I have a feeling that were going to lose both loader bot and Gortys in the next episode or in the 5 one I don't think loader bot is going to let Gortys die he would probably sacrifice him self to save Gortys . Plz don't kill our two favorite robots it would be more sad then Lee's death. ):

Poogers555 posted: »

So I just had the worst thought ever. You know how we find Gorty's upgrade from what looks like was launched from Helios? Does this mean...Gortys is dead? ;-;

• Good to be here. (:

Welcome, friend, we're glad you're enjoying the thread.

• Hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Good to be here. (:

• May I be a official member of Rhyiona too?

Green613 posted: »

Would you like to join the Rhyiona team? ^-^

• Yes i would my Good Sir Rhyiona 4 life .

Green613 posted: »

Would you like to join the Rhyiona team? ^-^

• Yes, you should watch it. It's a really beautiful film that doesn't have much dialogue in it, because most of it sort of plays like a silent film with the robots, and Wall-e is just the sweetest thing. You will really love the film so much. And I said cousin, but it's more like if Wall-e and Eve had their own widdle baby, because that's who Gorty looks a mixture of >.> bet you a waffle Telltale saw that movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVRgfDSAGOA

I'm kind of ashamed but I've never watched it... should I? Sounds terrible. ;-; Protect Gortys 2k15

• CAKE

CAKE MY GOOD MAN

May I be a official member of Rhyiona too?

• I have a thing for cute films... it just sounded like something tragic happens and I get super sensitive during these things. But thank you, I'll definitely give it a try, it looks super cute. Maybe it'll become a favourite! Just hope I don't cry much. ;-;

Yes, you should watch it. It's a really beautiful film that doesn't have much dialogue in it, because most of it sort of plays like a silent

• Can you point the way to my room i heard that the Rhyiona hotel is big and fancy number one hotel out of every single hotel in the World 100000000000/10. (:

Hope you enjoy your stay!

• You can bet it is! Just pick a spot and make yourself at home. :D

Can you point the way to my room i heard that the Rhyiona hotel is big and fancy number one hotel out of every single hotel in the World 100000000000/10. (:

• I pick this spot next to you Wolf. (=

You can bet it is! Just pick a spot and make yourself at home.

• Of course Creeping you know we all love you lmao

• Daw, thank you, that makes me happy!

I pick this spot next to you Wolf. (=

• Oh trust me, something tragic does happen and I'm pretty sure you will cry, but you'll enjoy the film definitely. Just don't go sneaking a look at the ending online or it'll ruin it what I'm talking about T.T trust me, you'll love this movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSarEDlnJI4

Aside from Toy Story [because who doesn't love that] Wall-e is definitely one of my favorite Pixar films of all time.

I have a thing for cute films... it just sounded like something tragic happens and I get super sensitive during these things. But thank you,

• We can take a shower thogether go to the movies thogether go buy food thogether watch tv thogether hold hands this is going to be so much fun.XD

Daw, thank you, that makes me happy!

• edited June 2015

Wow, that escalated quickly. :P

We can take a shower thogether go to the movies thogether go buy food thogether watch tv thogether hold hands this is going to be so much fun.XD

• Your name is bro , bro.

• Alright so I'm guessing it's like TWD S1 where you cry at the end but it's very satisfying anyway. I like spoilers but I'll stop myself. :P Is it a long film? Thank you!

The robots look so freaking cute.

Oh trust me, something tragic does happen and I'm pretty sure you will cry, but you'll enjoy the film definitely. Just don't go sneaking a l

• Next thing i know Wolf gets on his knees and says will you marry me and i reply back yes and that was the last time Wolf and I were never heard from ever again true story bro you should read it people gave it a rating 100000000/10 it won the best bromance award.XD lts in second place from your Stores Wolf you tell the bestia ones.

Wow, that escalated quickly. :P

• Aww, I'm really glad you enjoy my stories!

Next thing i know Wolf gets on his knees and says will you marry me and i reply back yes and that was the last time Wolf and I were never he

• Number one fan here. :b XD

Aww, I'm really glad you enjoy my stories!

• Would be kinda ironic since you'd probably have to trust Jack over Fiona in episode 2 to get a scene like that. Would also be hilarious that Jack ruins the chances of a Rhysa romance but could potentially start a Rhyiona one. Here's hoping that he's on our side =D

Amorgod posted: »

If that happened I would redo this whole story from episode two just to get that scene Welcome btw!

• Thanks! Glad to be here.

Welcome to glory, buddy. ;P

• I noticed. :P

Number one fan here. :b XD

• Very satisfying ;.; let's just say after you've watched it, It Only Takes A Moment from Hello Dolly will for always remind you of this movie and those two adorable robots, no question about that. And I can't remember the run time, but it's an hour and a half maybe.

And no prob =D lemme know what you think of it once you've seen it!

Alright so I'm guessing it's like TWD S1 where you cry at the end but it's very satisfying anyway. I like spoilers but I'll stop myself. :P Is it a long film? Thank you! The robots look so freaking cute.

• And we are glad to have you!

Omgodzilla posted: »

Thanks! Glad to be here.

• Aww, Wolf I'm gone for an hour and you've already got yourself a lover! ;D

Number one fan here. :b XD

• Hahahaha i how did you noticed i was being so secretive. XD :b

I noticed. :P

• What can I say, I'm popular here. :P

Aww, Wolf I'm gone for an hour and you've already got yourself a lover! ;D

• Gee, I dunno. :P

Hahahaha i how did you noticed i was being so secretive. XD :b

• Has anyone here just sat and stared at the main menu screen for Tales? I seriously love how they made Fiona and Rhys look badass. (Also, they look super cute together standing back to back).

• I've heard about this a few times but I've never leaned towards it because it's not something people usually talk about in terms of films or anything... but what I did hear were good opinions so I'm guessing it has to be good. That's really cool, I'll try to find this week for week. I'll tag you to tell you. :D

Very satisfying ;.; let's just say after you've watched it, It Only Takes A Moment from Hello Dolly will for always remind you of this movie

• Hahahahaha.

Aww, Wolf I'm gone for an hour and you've already got yourself a lover! ;D

• Yup, I remember when i first bought it I watched to listen to the epic music before I even started playing!

Suzy222 posted: »

Has anyone here just sat and stared at the main menu screen for Tales? I seriously love how they made Fiona and Rhys look badass. (Also, they look super cute together standing back to back).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.