Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I've stared at it for a bit just to see what they did. Fiona with her gun and Rhys showing off his arm, pretty cool stuff. :D

Suzy222 posted: »

Has anyone here just sat and stared at the main menu screen for Tales? I seriously love how they made Fiona and Rhys look badass. (Also, they look super cute together standing back to back).

• I've fallen asleep to it once. :P

Has anyone here just sat and stared at the main menu screen for Tales? I seriously love how they made Fiona and Rhys look badass. (Also, they look super cute together standing back to back).

• When Telltale teases Rhyiona

http://youtu.be/nuHfVn_cfHU

• Who do you guys think is more badass Fiona or Rhys.

• What're you waiting for? Do it. JUST DO IT. Yes, you can.

When Telltale teases Rhyiona http://youtu.be/nuHfVn_cfHU

• I have become, Inspired.

• Do it.JUST DO IT . Telltale reply no we cant. Yes you can SO JUST DO IT .

• Hmm, id say Fiona is more badass and Rhys is more cute-sy :P

Who do you guys think is more badass Fiona or Rhys.

• So cool, I love it, it made me smile, thank you so much! :D

They're like "Deal with it". (⌐■_■) And Gortys is especially cute!

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm really enjoying this emoji challenge on Tumblr. Someone asked me to draw Gortys and Loader Bot like this emoji:.

• edited June 2015

Just do it! Make Ryhiona come true, DO IT!

• nooo, they can't die
    though they might...

Poogers555 posted: »

So I just had the worst thought ever. You know how we find Gorty's upgrade from what looks like was launched from Helios? Does this mean...Gortys is dead? ;-;

• Episode 5 is here.

You don't know which character you're controlling.

Suddenly, two options pop up.

[Kiss Rhys] or [Kiss Fiona]

There is no timer.

You can only control one.

wat do

• Yet 78% of all players gave Sasha the flower :P
    Rhiona fans ain't loyal

• Except most people are neutral and thus the stats make sense.

If people weren't loyal they'd have left the thread. <3

Tripsauce posted: »

Yet 78% of all players gave Sasha the flower :P Rhiona fans ain't loyal

• edited June 2015

Even though I like Sasha, I never touch the flower. This is Pandora, where even the plants want to kill you. Rhys and Sasha are surrounded by Giant Spores. And both of them are considering interacting with the fauna......
    Alt text

• I gave her the flower just cause I needed my dose of romance, but I'll gladly pretend like I never did that if they give me the option to flirt with Fiona next time Alt text

• Kiss Fiona it turns out Rhys was dreaming it the whole time wakes up and realized that he did not Kiss Fiona come on Rhys you can do it every step he toke the more he thought this was a bad idea but then he watched the most inspirational video he walked up to Fiona and said .................to be continued.

P.s i dont know what to write for Rhys can someone finish this. Thx

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Episode 5 is here. You don't know which character you're controlling. Suddenly, two options pop up. [Kiss Rhys] or [Kiss Fiona] There is no timer. You can only control one. wat do

• "Fiona, I just realized something," Rhys said as he stared into her eyes. "I love...your hat."

Kiss Fiona it turns out Rhys was dreaming it the whole time wakes up and realized that he did not Kiss Fiona come on Rhys you can do it ever

• Both sailed off to the sunset this ship has just sailed so beautiful THE END this is how episode 4 or 5 should end.

"Fiona, I just realized something," Rhys said as he stared into her eyes. "I love...your hat."

• Goodnight guys! Make sure the thread doesn't get too big while I'm gone! ;)

• edited June 2015

Not sure if this was pointed out yet (coz I could not catch up the grow of the thread) but I find it kinda cute

You can get this dialogue if you stay silent before throwing the hat if you trust Fiona:

Alt text

So, many messages are delivered in these few sentences. They did not talk much but Rhys has already known that she loved her hat. However, he does not approve this "relationship". XD For me, what he is actually saying is "God dammit, you look much prettier without this stupid hat and this is the best opportunity to throw away this rubbish."

I knew Telltale kinda ship Fiona x Hat, but I'm surprised that there is a chance for Rhys to eliminate one of his enemies too :3 And Fiona is shocked after he said this, maybe she understood something XD

OMG, Fiona is just too adorable in this part of ep3, especially the "touchgoal" thing. <3<3<3
    In addition, I think she is prettier and more natural without the hat too :3

• Beautiful, brought me to tears! :')

Rhyiona posted: »

Let Rhyiona show you the light, In the darkness of the night...

• edited June 2015

Rhys is going to be so devestated while Fiona just keeps throwing his boot at him to cheer him up, like a true love/hate relationship couple. <3

I have a feeling that were going to lose both loader bot and Gortys in the next episode or in the 5 one I don't think loader bot is going to

• Nice to have a new member join us! :D I joined recently as well, so woo NEW MEMBER BUDDIES!

Hello everybody am new here and I have to say you guys have been doing some good work here and team rhyiona 4 life. (:

• I got the flower but I kept it to myself since I didn't really want any Rhysha moments. Nothing against Sasha or the two, I just don't ship them. (I don't think anyone on this thread does either!) I found it funnier plus both Rhys and Sasha got a kick out of it so I didn't feel bad. :)

Even though I like Sasha, I never touch the flower. This is Pandora, where even the plants want to kill you. Rhys and Sasha are surrounded by Giant Spores. And both of them are considering interacting with the fauna......

• You havent watched Wall-e!? Dudeeeee. Go watch it right now! Have a box of tissues nearby. <3

I'm kind of ashamed but I've never watched it... should I? Sounds terrible. ;-; Protect Gortys 2k15

• I also think she looks good without the hat, but i still bought the outfit with the hat because i feel like its just become a part of her identity. FionaxRhysxHat 4eva :P

tessie0713 posted: »

Not sure if this was pointed out yet (coz I could not catch up the grow of the thread) but I find it kinda cute You can get this dialogue

• edited June 2015

its been a while since i played TPS campaign! but i just finished claptastic voyage as her, she's the ONLY VH that defended claptrap.. she also felt sad when certain things happened to him! (no spoilers lol) she can be tough at him but she doesnt hate him like the other VH's .. she's more like ''tough love'' just like with fiona, so yeah, i really like that athena is like a medium of sort, between good and bad. she's in the middle. she do bad stuff (and enjoy it) but she also feel guilty at times. she has a concious! anyways, regarding your question last thing i played is claptastic voyag so i remember her reaction to stuff and she actually defended claptrap when he did (something BAD! even tho she knows he didnt mean it..) lol...but as far as TPS itself, i dont remember exactly, but i remember her being awkward to janey and people i dont remember! but its NOT often. ONLY when you get to know her AND if she REALLY likes you... the first hours of TPS were with janey (it was a torture lol. !!!!) anyway, we are stuck with janey so doing all those missions you (athena) is slowly opening up to janey plus i remember janey talking to athena regarding her EX girlfriend, and athena was like.. OK -.- !! and we had to do a mission for her... and by the end of TPS we
    (As I, lol) discover that janey is now athena's girlfriend.... and i was like :

Alt text

Alt text

EDIT : i know i can be HARSH on janey.. but she was my least favourite character, and athena was my BAE! lol. she was my favourite out of all the VH.... plus it took me by surprise. i didnt think janey was her type, she was annoyingly boring, plus if i had to pick a random person for athena even if it didnt make sense i would pick zarpedan! but no janey please. thats why i was happy when i saw fiona and athena together, it clicked with me! even if they arent canon YET (LOLLL) but i certainly hope they can work. i would prefer athena with fiona than janey...... i am sorry i'm so harsh xD but yeah, its all in fun :)

DeityD posted: »

but also in TPS when she talks to janey and other people she ''Likes'' and thats important, she's pretty awkward when she talks to someone she likes. Aren't we all. Also, other people... like who for example?

• i just finished claptastic voyage DLC as athena, and she isnt dead. because in the end of that DLC you see her talking to brick,lilith,claptrap, mordecai etc... and they seem like buddies and lilith actually apologized to athena regarding the KILLING threat lol.... plus she seems ok with both brick and mordecai. makes NO sense that they would go after her... and they seem in talks about the war that is coming.. and that they should stick together n' such... so yeah, I AM RELIEVED!!! :D i can rest assure that she is 100% not dead in that fiona flashback. hopefully we see her in tales tho :( i doubt it.... too bad!

Naw, she's too awesome to die. ;-;

• edited June 2015

But I like my hat...

tessie0713 posted: »

Not sure if this was pointed out yet (coz I could not catch up the grow of the thread) but I find it kinda cute You can get this dialogue

• Good morning everyone! At least it's morning for me.

Alt text

• Fine fine! I'll be a fox then ^^

@Kruzii - Penguin @buntingsir - Bird (Painted bunting) @Crips - Panda @CrazedRabbit - Rabbit @JumpyJoey - Kangaroo @RhyionsIs

• Which intro did you guys like the most from episode 1 to 3 mine was episode 2 . (=

• Fiona definitely!

Who do you guys think is more badass Fiona or Rhys.

• Sorry for not responding thank you i feel so much love. Stay bro (= bro

kristi78968 posted: »

Nice to have a new member join us! I joined recently as well, so woo NEW MEMBER BUDDIES!

• So far, episode 3's intro is definitely my favorite.

Alt text

Which intro did you guys like the most from episode 1 to 3 mine was episode 2 . (=

• Rage quitter XD u mad bro.

So far, episode 3's intro is definitely my favorite.

• Alt text

Rage quitter XD u mad bro.

• Since all of us are asking for Rhyiona moments in future episodes, what kind of things do you want to happen between our favorite ship? Maybe we can give Telltale some ideas! :D

• I just want them to interact more. Maybe help each other out? I love the first part where you trusted Fiona and they have to get through the Atlas security together.

Since all of us are asking for Rhyiona moments in future episodes, what kind of things do you want to happen between our favorite ship? Maybe we can give Telltale some ideas!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.