Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I thought it was the perfect balance of cute and awkward.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Now, I don't have anything against Rhysha and I'm happy for you guys but... How do you guys feel about these shipping scenes? I think som

• Because unless you have a vested interest in not making that scene romantic (like we do), the game basically begs you to. Of course most people who are neutral would do that. And that likely also means most neutrals will consider Sasha the love interest since Fiona didn't have any scenes like that in this episode.

Now, if Rhys had been walking with BOTH of them and you had the option to give the flower to either one, I don't think Sasha would be winning with an overwhelming majority. She might not have been winning at all.

It's all about how Telltale presents it, and they presented it in a very biased way in this episode. Kind of like they presented the end of S2 of TWD in biased way too.

Tripsauce posted: »

Yet 78% of all players gave Sasha the flower :P Rhiona fans ain't loyal

• where is this from? can't remember that scene D:

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Finally, it's back. Fiona blogging, take 51.

• ok, I left this thread alone for only 12 hours, and there are 455 new comments! holy sh*t! I'm not sure if I should be impressed or scared

• edited June 2015

Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :3

(btw can you send me that drawing of yours where Rhys plays guitar? ;D)

buntingsir posted: »

So cool, I love it, it made me smile, thank you so much! They're like "Deal with it". (⌐■_■) And Gortys is especially cute!

• Both, you traitor! SHAME. SHAME. ding ding. Haha I'm gonna get you now Captain Dracu98!!!

Dracu98 posted: »

ok, I left this thread alone for only 12 hours, and there are 455 new comments! holy sh*t! I'm not sure if I should be impressed or scared

• i was feeling all happy and giddy inside and i went on the rhyiona tumblr tag to see beautiful art and fanfiction and people talking about this wonderful game and instead i stumbled upon people fighting and talking shit about each others choices and ships and now i feel very uncomfortable...... i'm so used to you guys being friendly and nice it just scared me to see people being so mean about this... what the heck... rhyiona is my main ship but rhysha is also great, rhyaughn is super cute and rhack can be a very interesting dysfunctional relationship i literally love everything so no matter what they talk trash about i always feel attacked i'm like a 3 year old wtf...

please let me stay safe in here friends

• Yeah, it can be really mean-spirited on Tumblr sometimes ;( I obviously ship Rhyiona but it's fun to draw "kinda shippy bromance" Vaughn and Rhys pictures too! I don't get why it's so hard to just accept that everybody has a right to ship characters they like?

rhonu posted: »

i was feeling all happy and giddy inside and i went on the rhyiona tumblr tag to see beautiful art and fanfiction and people talking about t

• you should be afraid how impressed you are :^)

ok, I left this thread alone for only 12 hours, and there are 455 new comments! holy sh*t! I'm not sure if I should be impressed or scared

• i've met really nice people on tumblr-- i don't mean it's a terrible place, it's fun... but those "ship wars" are not necessary at all :( why make someone feel bad for liking something...

Yeah, it can be really mean-spirited on Tumblr sometimes ;( I obviously ship Rhyiona but it's fun to draw "kinda shippy bromance" Vaughn and

• Yeah you are right, there are nice people on tumblr too but when it comes to shipping...boy that place can be scary! :D

i've met really nice people on tumblr-- i don't mean it's a terrible place, it's fun... but those "ship wars" are not necessary at all why make someone feel bad for liking something...

• This is, sadly, what happens when one ship gains canon advantage on another. Before now, no one really had any reason to fight. For all intents and purposes everyone was on equal footing, so people more or less got along.

Then this episode comes along and gives a very distinct advantage to one group. That naturally breeds resentment. If Telltale had only created a scene for each sister, or let you pick which sister to go with, we likely wouldn't be in this situation. The old play fighting would continue, but with no real teeth since both sides were getting what they wanted. But when you have two starving people and you only give one of them a piece of meat, play fighting turns to real fighting.

So now, here we are. One side has clear shipping and another is becoming more and more scared they're going to be left in the cold. It's all well and good to say you're happy with your ship regardless of what happens, but the truth is most people want canon and they want it badly. Bad enough that they get jealous if they don't get it.

i was feeling all happy and giddy inside and i went on the rhyiona tumblr tag to see beautiful art and fanfiction and people talking about t

• Alt text

udc24 posted: »

This is, sadly, what happens when one ship gains canon advantage on another. Before now, no one really had any reason to fight. For all inte

• edited June 2015

The best Telltale can do at this point is give Rhys and Fiona more time together, romantic-like they did with Sasha in Ep.3. Then, give the player the choice if they want Fiona, Sasha, or just go the single route.

This is, sadly, what happens when one ship gains canon advantage on another. Before now, no one really had any reason to fight. For all inte

• not if I get me first! shoots himself

XDJulieXD posted: »

Both, you traitor! SHAME. SHAME. ding ding. Haha I'm gonna get you now Captain Dracu98!!!

• welcome!

Yes i would my Good Sir Rhyiona 4 life .

• i love cakes, welcome my friend c:

May I be a official member of Rhyiona too?

• Alt text

not if I get me first! shoots himself

• yes, that makes sense... i'll be happy no matter what because i'm so used to my ships not being canon i just don't mind it anymore, i get that they can't please everyone. but as much as i hate fights and i will never try to justify ship wars, i understand the anger to a degree, especially when you are able to choose in this game and we felt like we didn't have any choice anyways... but hey, the game isn't over yet!

• trance Only the Avatar, master of all four elements could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his airbending skills are great he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world... trance ends

Wait.. what?

• Waiting for Rhyiona news from telltale like:

Alt text

• Done. ;3

Thank you! I'm glad you like it! (btw can you send me that drawing of yours where Rhys plays guitar? ;D)

• Telltale right now:

Alt text

Waiting for Rhyiona news from telltale like:

• Alt text

• Well, because there's no way Rhys isnt going to get his arm ripped off, Fiona helping Rhys with his new arm or something ;3

kristi78968 posted: »

Since all of us are asking for Rhyiona moments in future episodes, what kind of things do you want to happen between our favorite ship? Maybe we can give Telltale some ideas!

• You have to trust Fiona. Fiona gives Rhys a boost and then he tries to pull her up but he's too weak for her. :P

where is this from? can't remember that scene

• Dumb question... Why is vaughn frozen? O_o

kristi78968 posted: »

So far, episode 3's intro is definitely my favorite.

• Alrighty then. :P

XDJulieXD posted: »

Fine fine! I'll be a fox then ^^

• Actually evidence Rhys just wants to see her luscious Pantene locks.

tessie0713 posted: »

Not sure if this was pointed out yet (coz I could not catch up the grow of the thread) but I find it kinda cute You can get this dialogue

• If you trust Fiona at the end of Ep.2, Vaughn gets hit by an object and gets shocked. :')

RedHounds posted: »

Dumb question... Why is vaughn frozen? O_o

• Alt text

• This.

It's possible to make them interact with each other despite them both being PCs. The trust Fiona option proves it and it was great.

I just want them to interact more. Maybe help each other out? I love the first part where you trusted Fiona and they have to get through the Atlas security together.

• Come on, Dracu, you know how we work by now. :^)

• Tumblr is... tumblr is a scary place. The same people that vouch for respect will be snapping to take your head off when you say something they don't agree two minutes later.

• Waiting for any news from telltale like:

Alt text

• Alt text Alt text

Alt text Alt text

Finally, it's back. Fiona blogging, take 51.

• edited June 2015

Remember when @Poogers555 used to think Rhys was ripped? :^)

• Alt text

Waiting for any news from telltale like:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.