Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

Thank you for comforting me... death rattling sound

• sorry it's short

Rhys and Fiona have been happily married for many years, or so it may seem. Little do either of them know, each is hiding something from the other, a dirty little secret. One day, they were going about their usual businees after a busy night, when suddenly,
    "Rhys, I have something to tell you," Fiona started with a serious tone, her face unreadable.
    "Yes, what is it dear?" Rhys asked, looking up from his papers. Fiona looked down for a few seconds before finally looking back at Rhys.
    "I have a confession to make," She continued, "I'm...in love with someone else, sorry."
    "What, but-" was all Rhys could say before Fiona interrupted him by putting a finger on his lips.
    "It's not you it's me," Fiona started again, "I just can't help it, every time I see him, my heart starts to race. I doesn't help that he lives with us."
    "Wait, he lives with us?" Rhys asked, confused and concerned.
    "Yes, he does, and his name...is Sock."
    "Sock, wait what?"
    "I'm so sorry Rhys," with that Fiona took Rhys' sock and ran off into the sunset.

also, "busy night" I'll leave that to your imagination ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll try to write a longer one next time

• Like... uh, shit

Why would they carry that in here 8)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Well, think on the bright side: being an animal doesn't stop kangaroos from carrying whatever precious items they have. Like... uh, shit I dunno.

I'm new to this writing and stuff, so I'm glad it isn't that bad. I was listening to some songs and that idea where they're all drunk just came on my mind, lol.

He laughed as he swang the hat slowly in the air, using the height difference between them. EVIL, that's so unfair. Drunk Rhys is a gem. I loved this.

• HAHAHA THAT FUCKING PLOT TWIST

sorry it's short Rhys and Fiona have been happily married for many years, or so it may seem. Little do either of them know, each is hidin

• I hate this feeling so much.. no matter what I try everything just fails... I guess it's better to take a break and try again tomorrow..

rhonu posted: »

SAME..............

• OH COME ON YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT

Crips posted: »

Like... uh, shit Why would they carry that in here 8)

• ...yeah. Obviously. Ahem. So... blackmail?

Except I don't ship myself with this tablet. ;-;

• It was great, thank you so much for sharing. :D

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Thanks I'm new to this writing and stuff, so I'm glad it isn't that bad. I was listening to some songs and that idea where they're all drunk just came on my mind, lol.

• Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

YESH PLS

• We all know what happened next ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's a pretty funny story lol :D

sorry it's short Rhys and Fiona have been happily married for many years, or so it may seem. Little do either of them know, each is hidin

• How would I do that? ;-; I have nothing to use against it...

JumpyJoey posted: »

...yeah. Obviously. Ahem. So... blackmail?

• Hey there bro 8)

Wow Crips, same gif I didn't even see yours...

• Say what?!

Alt text

I'll let you know that a kangaroo is one of the best things to be!

Crips posted: »

One what? Kangaroo? Please don't insult me

• ah nonono I'm not being sarcastic, I swear! I don't want to be mean to you! ;--;

• It's fine, don't worry about it!

Alt text

ah nonono I'm not being sarcastic, I swear! I don't want to be mean to you! ;--;

• Alt text

A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (FANFICTION, STORY, words : 2,155) sorry if it sucks It was just another night for the 'dream team'

• Wait, didn't this happen like thousand times already? :D

@Crips and @JumpyJoey posting the exact same thing at the exact same time too. WHAT IS HAPPENING

• She tried to reach her favourite hat, but Rhys was obviously much taller than her.

Alt text

• I THINK NOT

YOU'RE TEACHING HIM TO HAVE AWFUL TASTE

• SOCKONA IS LYF, SOCKONA IS LUV

• Only for you <3

Haha thanks! Wow that is a big compliment!

• Okay, that pocket thingie is kinda cool. You rob a bank and you have a perfect hideout for the stuff you steal.

Say what?! I'll let you know that a kangaroo is one of the best things to be!

• What do you mean?

Wait, didn't this happen like thousand times already?

• IT'S TRUE JUST FUCKIN ACCEPT IT.

Quiff posted: »

I THINK NOT

• no ;_;

Poogers555 posted: »

So I just had the worst thought ever. You know how we find Gorty's upgrade from what looks like was launched from Helios? Does this mean...Gortys is dead? ;-;

• You know..a block that insults me! It's so mean! :(

What art block?

• YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT MEN WITH LONG LEGS................................ they have to buy longer pants

kristi78968 posted: »

She tried to reach her favourite hat, but Rhys was obviously much taller than her.

• Alt text

kristi78968 posted: »

She tried to reach her favourite hat, but Rhys was obviously much taller than her.

• Cell phone, keys, possible children (I do not have any though).

Well, think on the bright side: being an animal doesn't stop kangaroos from carrying whatever precious items they have. Like... uh, shit I dunno.

• edited June 2015

When's the wedding guys?? B)

What can I say, I'm popular here. :P

• I live for the plot twists ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HAHAHA THAT FUCKING PLOT TWIST

• edited June 2015

I'm already married. :^)

To myself. <3

Quiff posted: »

When's the wedding guys??

• edited June 2015

yes, yes we do ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

glad you found it funny :D

We all know what happened next ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) It's a pretty funny story lol

• all hail sock x fiona

SOCKONA IS LYF, SOCKONA IS LUV

• Oh I love that, thank you!

Hey guys. Now, I know Ep3 was pretty much a Rhysha episode. So here's some art that I hope you like

• I mean two people posting the exactly same gifs at the same time?

What do you mean?

• I don't think so... has it?

I mean two people posting the exactly same gifs at the same time?

• What about money from Cabaret? :)

rhonu posted: »

hey! any suggestions for rhyiona videos you want to see? anything, songs or silly ideas... i got a great new video editor but i don't know what to do with it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.