Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• He is the Rhyiona preacher. ;)

Rhyiona posted: »

I might have...um....screamed...so...yeah xD Also 1:54..Hahaha Oh, HJ I love u. The look on Fiona's face, priceless.

• lmao I had to laugh

Dchar234 posted: »

Rhys invited Fiona to play Jenga on their first date so she knew his pullout game is strong

• Thank you, I'm glad you like it! Cheesy Rhys is great to write. :D

HeartOfGold posted: »

"I got you, didn't I?" Cheesy Rhys is best Rhys. So cute and goofy! Excellent stuff

• Thank you But that's tomorrow since I'm on my Nokia now :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Oh hell yes, please do. I'd love to read it.

• Please do! Gortys and LB misunderstanding humans is so cute!

Though my mind totally went somewhere else with the "Fiona and Rhys are eating each other" line. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Crips posted: »

I might write a continuation in story mode.

• It's worth waiting for. :D

Thank you ♡ But that's tomorrow since I'm on my Nokia now

• Hahaha :,D Awww God :D And thanks bud :)

Please do! Gortys and LB misunderstanding humans is so cute! Though my mind totally went somewhere else with the "Fiona and Rhys are eating each other" line. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oh, there are so many little Rhyiona moments cropping up in ep3. This time, since I sided with Jack in ep2, Fiona's flicking cards at Rhys, not Vaughn. Rhys just looks at her like "Will. You. Stop."

But her face says "Notice me, senpai." :D

This is 100% foreshadowing for Rhyiona confirmation in ep4, hah! Telltale is just teasing until then. :P

• It's good to be back!

Welcome back, buddy!

• edited June 2015

What would a bearded man be?

@Kruzii - Penguin @buntingsir - Bird (Painted bunting) @Crips - Panda @RedHounds - Hound @CrazedRabbit - Rabbit @GoldTooth -

• Aww, that's nice, thx :D I learned from the best ;)

It's worth waiting for.

• Maybe... a bear?

MarteenPyro posted: »

What would a bearded man be?

• From Telltale. ;P

Aww, that's nice, thx I learned from the best

• Oh, I've never seen that... sounds funny. Anyone got a screenshot or something? :D

Oh, there are so many little Rhyiona moments cropping up in ep3. This time, since I sided with Jack in ep2, Fiona's flicking cards at Rhys,

• Alt text

Like it!

Maybe... a bear?

• That Too but i also meant the big bad wolf :)

From Telltale. ;P

• I think it fits!

Like it!

• Ikr, I love how they have lots of little differences depending on your choices. I should do a screenshot PT where I just get lots of Rhyiona screens. Now I know when they're appearing, I can totally do it! :)

Oh, I've never seen that... sounds funny. Anyone got a screenshot or something?

• The name of this thread really should be changed. It's a joke, sure, but imagine if you were a new user who hadn't played Episode 3 yet, and the first thing you see is "Rhys x Fiona confirmed". You would feel spoiled, and it would be harder to enjoy the episode.

• It's in that video I just posted Wolf. :P

• He was repairing Dumpy while she threw cards at him :D

• Daw shucks <3

That Too but i also meant the big bad wolf

• Alt text

Piggs posted: »

The name of this thread really should be changed. It's a joke, sure, but imagine if you were a new user who hadn't played Episode 3 yet, and

• Oh, my tablet crashes when I click it. Thank you, I'll watch it when I can. :D

It's in that video I just posted Wolf. :P

• That's so cute. ;-; RIP Dumpy...

He was repairing Dumpy while she threw cards at him

• A Rhyiona screenshot master post? Yes, please! We would all love this. :D

Ikr, I love how they have lots of little differences depending on your choices. I should do a screenshot PT where I just get lots of Rhyiona screens. Now I know when they're appearing, I can totally do it!

• Because you're wise. Tough I just shaved today....

I think it fits!

• ErykaEryka Banned

Can I be a fluffy kitten?
    Thanks!

@Kruzii - Penguin @buntingsir - Bird (Painted bunting) @Crips - Panda @RedHounds - Hound @CrazedRabbit - Rabbit @GoldTooth -

• Oh, sorry about that Wolf. :(

Oh, my tablet crashes when I click it. Thank you, I'll watch it when I can.

• You would feel spoiled but it doesn't actually happen though, lol.

There's a lot of things people can get me to do but asking me to change the name of my thread is straight up disrespectful and disgusting. Such bm from you Piggs.

The name of this thread really should be changed. It's a joke, sure, but imagine if you were a new user who hadn't played Episode 3 yet, and

• edited June 2015

Lol.

No.

Thnx.

Alt text

• I don't get this shit.

We are cool and there are no ship-wars, but some Rhyshas are still saying bad things 'bout us even if no Rhyionas go/comment in their thread.

I just don't get these attempts to be mean. Why?

Freakin' hate this.

Green613 posted: »

You would feel spoiled but it doesn't actually happen though, lol. There's a lot of things people can get me to do but asking me to change the name of my thread is straight up disrespectful and disgusting. Such bm from you Piggs.

• yeah you missed a lot

I... I missed much.... Fanfictions.... Rhyionas.... Hats.... Dat booty.... What have I done- What haven't I done?!

• Eh I don't think he's actually being mean he's just suggesting something. I was also kind of joking with my disgusted reply towards him, still not changing the title though :P

I don't get this shit. We are cool and there are no ship-wars, but some Rhyshas are still saying bad things 'bout us even if no Rhyionas go/comment in their thread. I just don't get these attempts to be mean. Why? Freakin' hate this.

• Can I be an unknown, creepy creature? Seriously, look at my avatar.

• Alt text

Quiff posted: »

yeah you missed a lot

• I don't know how to include that in a zoo picture tho. :P

Can I be an unknown, creepy creature? Seriously, look at my avatar.

• Still, you have Vasquez as your avatar. :D

Because you're wise. Tough I just shaved today....

• Sure thing!

Eryka posted: »

Can I be a fluffy kitten? Thanks!

• edited June 2015

I stared at the word "fox" for a while then...

Alt text

DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER? BEST SHOW EVER <3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.