Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I dunno, this is too hard... you gotta give me a hint!

RedHounds posted: »

I wonder what I'll be...

• I don't know if I can ever get to Rhys' stage of ice cream xD Jeez, even his bae couldn't pick him up :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

When you feel bad remember Rhys was too fat because of the ice cream. :P

• My favorite part of this shipping is when Rhys is pulling Fiona up and she's like: "Why are you so weak?" Can somebody give me a gif of this?

• Well, she did it... it just took some effort. :P

I don't know if I can ever get to Rhys' stage of ice cream xD Jeez, even his bae couldn't pick him up :P

• I'll try to find one.

Dchar234 posted: »

My favorite part of this shipping is when Rhys is pulling Fiona up and she's like: "Why are you so weak?" Can somebody give me a gif of this?

• A lot of effort :P

Well, she did it... it just took some effort. :P

• Alt text Alt text

Alt text Alt text

My favorite part of this shipping is when Rhys is pulling Fiona up and she's like: "Why are you so weak?" Can somebody give me a gif of this?

• YES!
    i luv u so much right now

• Wasn't sure where to post this, but this seems like as good a place as any.

If you actually have a choice of which ship you chose (Rhyiona or Rhysha) in TftB, that means that they wouldn't be able to talk about it in Borderlands 3. I don't think they would have you import a save from TftB because not every BL fan bought TftB and I don't think they will have you make the decision in game.

So here is my question: If you have to pick between having both Rhysha and Rhyiona possible options (meaning that they wouldn't talk about it in BL3) OR only Rhysha is cannon (meaning they are free to talk about it in BL3), which option would you pick?

I ask this because I personally don't know what answer I would pick. Even though Rhyiona is better, not mentioning the fact that Rhys has a girlfriend would be pretty hard to do in BL3 unless the TftB cast only showed up for a small part rather than main characters.

• I have been Sonic'd for the first time.

Give furious an award.

• war flashbacks to Q mashing

A lot of effort :P

• If Rhys or the gang showed up in Borderlands 3 I dont think they would be super major, maybe just a side quest easter egg thing

tumnus555 posted: »

Wasn't sure where to post this, but this seems like as good a place as any. If you actually have a choice of which ship you chose (Rhyion

• edited June 2015

I would prefer an option regardless. Don't really mind if they don't mention it in BL3.

tumnus555 posted: »

Wasn't sure where to post this, but this seems like as good a place as any. If you actually have a choice of which ship you chose (Rhyion

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• What wolf said.

I would prefer an option regardless. Don't really mind if they don't mention it in BL3.

• I love how Vaughn is in the back like: "Are they third wheeling me?"

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• I would never forget Rhyiona 4 life .

• He's trying to look sexy in that pose but they don't give a crap.

Not even them abs can save you, buddy.

I love how Vaughn is in the back like: "Are they third wheeling me?"

• Alt text

I would never forget Rhyiona 4 life .

• so ep4 rhys and fiona are going to helios, that means they will see rhys home and rhys home has a bed if you know what im gettin at

• so ep4 rhys and fiona are going to helios, that means they will see rhys home and rhys home has a bed if you know what im gettin at

• Guys we need to find a shipment for Vaughn. Maybe Vausha?

• Vausquez

I don't care if he's a corpse.

Guys we need to find a shipment for Vaughn. Maybe Vausha?

• Alt text

so ep4 rhys and fiona are going to helios, that means they will see rhys home and rhys home has a bed if you know what im gettin at

• Your profile pic is so perfect for that XD

so ep4 rhys and fiona are going to helios, that means they will see rhys home and rhys home has a bed if you know what im gettin at

• What are you guy's want to see for ep4 I want to see Rhys and Fiona time if you know what I mean and that nobody dies in ep4.

• Yes! Finally episode 3 pics! <3

• Gotta update them for every episode. <3

Yes! Finally episode 3 pics!

• I feel like Vaughn is super thirsty.

There was unused audio of him asking Rhys if he should make a move on Athena, he tries to show off infont of Sasha about touching the plant, and he brags about being awesome to Fiona.

Guys we need to find a shipment for Vaughn. Maybe Vausha?

• I want to see Rhys and Fiona time if you know what I mean

Alt text

What are you guy's want to see for ep4 I want to see Rhys and Fiona time if you know what I mean and that nobody dies in ep4.

• Vauthena? FUCK YEAH!

Poogers555 posted: »

I feel like Vaughn is super thirsty. There was unused audio of him asking Rhys if he should make a move on Athena, he tries to show off infont of Sasha about touching the plant, and he brags about being awesome to Fiona.

• Vaughn is gone remember in the end of the episode Rhys screamed his name and Vaughn did not answer I think our best friend died protecting us ),:

Vausquez I don't care if he's a corpse.

• Alt text

I want to see Rhys and Fiona time if you know what I mean

• Vaughn did poke Vasquez dead body...alot.

Vausquez I don't care if he's a corpse.

• Yet all of us make everyone go after Rhys' ass.

Damn.

I feel like Vaughn is super thirsty. There was unused audio of him asking Rhys if he should make a move on Athena, he tries to show off infont of Sasha about touching the plant, and he brags about being awesome to Fiona.

• Then he can be together with Vasquez now. <3

Vaughn is gone remember in the end of the episode Rhys screamed his name and Vaughn did not answer I think our best friend died protecting us ),:

• He didn't poke him in my game... I think I broke their love. ;-;

Vaughn did poke Vasquez dead body...alot.

• Clearly Vaughn just wants in on anyone

Alt text

Vaughn X Everyone Confirmed

Vaughn is literally a little love ball with abs.

Yet all of us make everyone go after Rhys' ass. Damn.

• But no one wants him back.

Alt text

Clearly Vaughn just wants in on anyone Vaughn X Everyone Confirmed Vaughn is literally a little love ball with abs.

• its okay, we dont know it yet, but Vaughn is actually the definition of love

But no one wants him back.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.