glitch in episode 5 epilogue

Hey guys,
i saw i'm not the only one with the problem that at the end of episode 5 lots of blank dialogue options appear and the story jumps back, and all the graphic bugs too.
I now tried the support tool to get help here. the link is below

https://www.sendspace.com/file/uuva63

thank for any support

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. After looking over your Support Tool information, it seems that your computer is running below the minimum system requirements to run the game successfully. Where we require a minimum of 512mb of dedicated memory, your computer is currently running at 64mb of dedicated memory. Your computer uses an integrated Intel graphics card, which we do not recommend using for our game, as they tend to run under minimum specs. I recommend either trying to update your current graphics card's drivers to the latest version, and see if you are able to play, or try playing the game on a computer above minimum system requirements if you have the ability to.

You can also try changing the game's resolution and graphics settings to a lower setting, and then continue the episode, and see if your issue is resolved.

• Hi,
    I've got the same problem every time I play this part of the game. Got "blank option" choices and sometimes video glitches.
    I need to return to the main menu then reload the game to get it worked.
    I also can't rewind previous Chapters after that and have to replay the hole game to get to previous part.

Same rewind crap happens in the Walking Dead S1 &S2 game.
    I run a Steam Version for both games.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/no3zsr

After looking over your Support Tool information, it seems that your computer is running below the minimum system requirements to run the game successfully. Where we require a minimum of 512mb of dedicated memory, your computer is currently running at 479mb of dedicated memory. Your computer uses an integrated Intel graphics card, which we do not recommend using for our game, as they tend to run under minimum specs. I recommend either trying to update your current graphics card's drivers to the latest version, and see if you are able to play, or try playing the game on a computer above minimum system requirements if you have the ability to.

Hi, I've got the same problem every time I play this part of the game. Got "blank option" choices and sometimes video glitches. I need to

• I have the same problem, the end of episode 5 never occurs. I get a bunch of screens that loop with choices that say "this choice is blank". I have screenshots to support this, and there is no way I am running under minimum specs.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fessc2

My apologies, if you are seeing any dialogue choices showing as 'This Choice is Blank' in-game, we recommend rewinding to the previous chapter/checkpoint of the episode before you started experiencing the issue, and you should not experience the issue again. You can also try restarting the episode from the beginning, and the dialogue choices should show up correctly.

If the issue persists, you may have received an incomplete or corrupt download file of the episode. I would then recommend that you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game from Steam, then continue the episode from the chapter/checkpoint before you started seeing the issue, and the issue should be resolved.

Coolgamer posted: »

I have the same problem, the end of episode 5 never occurs. I get a bunch of screens that loop with choices that say "this choice is blank".

This discussion has been closed.