Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yes.

Have any of you played borderlands the pre - sequel and finished the game? |=

• I wonder what did that thing mean at the end of the game it said that war was coming and that you are going to need every vault hunter you need and it takes place the same timeline from the tales from the borderlands does this mean that the war that thing mentioned is going to happen in tales from the borderlands .

Yes.

• Well, Athena was captured in episode 3 and that's where she went...In case you didn't know that. I don't think that the whole "War is Coming" thing will happen in the Tale's past section but it may start in the present section as it seems that they didn't open the vault yet. Maybe the opening of the Vault will start the War.

Just a hunch.

I wonder what did that thing mean at the end of the game it said that war was coming and that you are going to need every vault hunter you n

• Poogers555 posted: »

Clearly Vaughn just wants in on anyone Vaughn X Everyone Confirmed Vaughn is literally a little love ball with abs.

• I want to see Athena in ep5 at least one of my favorite character from the pre - sequel and also zero and the rest of the vault hunters.

Well, Athena was captured in episode 3 and that's where she went...In case you didn't know that. I don't think that the whole "War is Coming

• I doubt we'll see Athena or Zer0 again but maybe others.

I want to see Athena in ep5 at least one of my favorite character from the pre - sequel and also zero and the rest of the vault hunters.

• Seriously, Rhys is Turk, Vaughn is JD, and Fiona is Carla

Why isn't there "Rhys and Vaughn are Turk and JD" stuff?

• And Rhyiona shipping in ep 4 through ep5 and the end .C=

I want to see Athena in ep5 at least one of my favorite character from the pre - sequel and also zero and the rest of the vault hunters.

• Don't lose hope it could still happen 5/10 our chances are very big. C=

I doubt we'll see Athena or Zer0 again but maybe others.

• Lol so true XD.

Seriously, Rhys is Turk, Vaughn is JD, and Fiona is Carla

• Higher chance than getting to see my fav, Lilith. Unless Fiona or Sasha are hiding tattoos under their get up, which would be an awesome twist, I don't think we're going to get to see our favorite sirens.

I doubt we'll see Athena or Zer0 again but maybe others.

• Stay positive man we can do it and also we can do Rhys and Fiona time as well for episode 4 - 5 to the very end both end up being vault hunters and lover's he'll yes.

Higher chance than getting to see my fav, Lilith. Unless Fiona or Sasha are hiding tattoos under their get up, which would be an awesome twist, I don't think we're going to get to see our favorite sirens.

• Can't go to sleep need episode 4 and 5 out now to exited to go to sleep need it now need Rhyiona ship to come true for episode 4 and 5 waisemanwolfGODthing if your reading this make this come true I need help can't sleep going to play videogames and watch videos help meeeeeeeee.

And Rhyiona shipping in ep 4 through ep5 and the end .C=

• Sasha and Rhys is where I feel forced tension.

RHYS AND JACK IS WHERE IT'S AT THOUGH. FIGHT ME ON THIS GREEN.

Green613 posted: »

We'll see I guess, though I always feel there's tension any moment Rhys and Fiona are on the same screen ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• EW RHACK, DAWN NO

Sasha and Rhys is where I feel forced tension. RHYS AND JACK IS WHERE IT'S AT THOUGH. FIGHT ME ON THIS GREEN.

• Don't mind me just passing through...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Everyone wins when they ship Rhyiona.

• I've got a question :

I know you can have this moment only if you trusted Jack but we all knows that it's a bad thing.

So why are they developing the characters for the evil path ?! Dang it Telltale you monsters !

Poogers555 posted: »

Clearly Vaughn just wants in on anyone Vaughn X Everyone Confirmed Vaughn is literally a little love ball with abs.

• First post today is mine!

• and that nobody dies in ep4

Alt text

I want to see Rhys and Fiona time if you know what I mean

• I would like to declare my support of Rhyiona :D

• Awesome, it's great to gain more people in the more difficult times for us, so thanks for joining up ^-^

@ABigBadWolf will set you up when he's finished dreaming of Rhyiona.

Redoxide posted: »

I would like to declare my support of Rhyiona

• Yea I've been around a while just lurking and avoiding being involved with the threads.

Awesome, it's great to gain more people in the more difficult times for us, so thanks for joining up ^-^ @ABigBadWolf will set you up when he's finished dreaming of Rhyiona.

• Who would want to stop dreaming of it ;)

Awesome, it's great to gain more people in the more difficult times for us, so thanks for joining up ^-^ @ABigBadWolf will set you up when he's finished dreaming of Rhyiona.

• Vasquez may be dead, but the ship never dies.

Vausquez

Alt text

Vausquez I don't care if he's a corpse.

• that was some good shit though

top tier

Dchar234 posted: »

my fanfic was taken down.. RIP Rhyona fanfic

• welcome, we're really glad to have you with us! :)

• Still waiting for those giraffes...

@Kruzii - Penguin @buntingsir - Bird (Painted bunting) @Crips - Panda @RedHounds - Hound @CrazedRabbit - Rabbit @GoldTooth -

• My last word:

Alt text

Yes, I'm posting this to annoy you, @Quiff. :^)

• Ditto

I would prefer an option regardless. Don't really mind if they don't mention it in BL3.

• For the glory of Satan of course!

WHY JULIE

• I pray for some smooches :^)

What are you guy's want to see for ep4 I want to see Rhys and Fiona time if you know what I mean and that nobody dies in ep4.

• Heey welcome to our magical zoo!

• nah man ur lying

thats a lie right there

• Sometimes the worse path, may be the better one :3

GrumpyDof posted: »

I've got a question : I know you can have this moment only if you trusted Jack but we all knows that it's a bad thing. So why are they developing the characters for the evil path ?! Dang it Telltale you monsters !

• Hello and welcome! It's great to have a new member :)

• edited June 2015

The morse path is better.

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

Sometimes the worse path, may be the better one

• FOR RHYIONA

We can not lose hope rhyiona army is to strong to lose hope this ship will sail.

• Alt text

I want to see Rhys and Fiona time if you know what I mean

• Hello Redo, welcome to our thread! :D

Alt text

• well... now i look at this picture and hear that music in my head...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.