Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I love all of your videos there all amazing need more .C=

kaza125 posted: »

Thanks I hope to make more, A handsome jack sounds good, but I reckon he's got some quality quotes coming up

• Telltale pls!!

Why does telltale games cut do much beautiful dialog first is the kiss now it's this why JUST DO IT AND DON'T TELL YOU COULD NOT DO IT TELLTALE YES YOU CAN.|=<

• Sure thing buddy.

Also wisemanwolfgodthing can I be in the zoo picture to and can I be a T-rex . |=

• ikr someone should stop being lazy :/

Poogers555 posted: »

Man, someone should really write like, a fanfic or something about that unused Rhys and Fiona kiss am I right? Like WOW. If only a certain someone would do that. I mean, I dont know who would but like, wow that would just be great wouldnt it? Right?

• Of course. :D

Amorgod posted: »

Can I be a majestic winged stallion named Pegasus? c:

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited June 2015

Maybe SweetBigWolf would do that? Or maybe someone else? I'm sure someone would write something ''interesting"

Man, someone should really write like, a fanfic or something about that unused Rhys and Fiona kiss am I right? Like WOW. If only a certain someone would do that. I mean, I dont know who would but like, wow that would just be great wouldnt it? Right?

• ikr if only someone would do it

• ooh that would be awesome yeah :)

Thanks I hope to make more, A handsome jack sounds good, but I reckon he's got some quality quotes coming up

• ErykaEryka Banned

I've been thinking about this :
    Collect all the good commentary of this treat and do a "bible" with it.
    That's all... Do you guys have any oder ideas to share?

• This bible really needs to be done. Pages contain the mightiest quotes from this thread and only the fanarts and stories or screencaps.

Amazing.

Eryka posted: »

I've been thinking about this : Collect all the good commentary of this treat and do a "bible" with it. That's all... Do you guys have any oder ideas to share?

• I need help thinking of another fanfic. Any ideas?

• Okay since someone was subtly asking for someone to write a story can that certain someone provide me with the audio clips surrounding the scene for context?

You know, so this someone can work with it, I'm just helping out here!

• Mindblooooown =D this is so cool!

xfuriouss posted: »

another masterpiece from @bembiann! damn, this gurl works fast.

• you've watched all my videos already? :D

I love all of your videos there all amazing need more .C=

• edited June 2015

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xsFrMOWSqZ

Here ya go Wolf! Really excited for the story!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Okay since someone was subtly asking for someone to write a story can that certain someone provide me with the audio clips surrounding the scene for context? You know, so this someone can work with it, I'm just helping out here!

• Can I be right next to you wolf and were both giving each other a BRO FIST if you can and if you can not do the bro fist thing it's cool but can I still be right next to you . |=

Sure thing buddy.

• Thank you! If there were more surrounding the scene please step up @Poogers555, if it ain't too much trouble. <3

Gonna try to post it in one or two days.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xsFrMOWSqZ Here ya go Wolf! Really excited for the story!

• Sure, just wait for the final picture. :)

Can I be right next to you wolf and were both giving each other a BRO FIST if you can and if you can not do the bro fist thing it's cool but can I still be right next to you . |=

• ErykaEryka Banned

I guess I can do this like right now... So if no one want to have this huge job too do this "bible" I'll do it!
    Spoilers of the books name: Rhyiona World - All too know about this Ship -

This bible really needs to be done. Pages contain the mightiest quotes from this thread and only the fanarts and stories or screencaps. Amazing.

• http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/122679089668/tales-from-the-borderlands-sasha-fiona-vaughn

Sorry to be jumping all over this... But this happens a second before the kiss. :)

Thank you! If there were more surrounding the scene please step up @Poogers555, if it ain't too much trouble. Gonna try to post it in one or two days.

• Subscribed!

Feel free to subcribe and check out my channel

• No, no, I actually appreciate it! I need it so I can work. :D

http://hyperiontrashcan.tumblr.com/post/122679089668/tales-from-the-borderlands-sasha-fiona-vaughn Sorry to be jumping all over this... But this happens a second before the kiss.

• We're cheering for you Eryka!

This sounds amazing.

I guess I can do this like right now... So if no one want to have this huge job too do this "bible" I'll do it! Spoilers of the books name: Rhyiona World - All too know about this Ship -

• Thx WISEMANWOLFGODTHING when your always in need of help wisemanwolfgodthing is there or WHEN YOUR IN NEED FOR A STORY WISEMANWOLFGODTHING IS THERE.WISEMANWOLFGODTHING WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN HE IS THE TRUE HERO HERE THX MAN FOR BEING A BRO YOU TRULY ARE A BRO FOR LIFE LOVE YOU MAN NO HOMO . C=

Thank you! If there were more surrounding the scene please step up @Poogers555, if it ain't too much trouble. Gonna try to post it in one or two days.

• edited June 2015

Don't mention it! <3

No, no, I actually appreciate it! I need it so I can work.

• after "marathoning" all 245 pages of this amazing thread in 10 straight hours, i want to join you all in worshipping this glorious ship :)

• I am here to make wishes come true. <3

Thx WISEMANWOLFGODTHING when your always in need of help wisemanwolfgodthing is there or WHEN YOUR IN NEED FOR A STORY WISEMANWOLFGODTHING I

• You made me cry man your walking dead videos are my favorite ones your going places man keep doing good work you deserve more subscriber's man stay awesome. C=

you've watched all my videos already?

• Promise I'm not being rude, but what's with your obsession with Wolf? ;)

Thx WISEMANWOLFGODTHING when your always in need of help wisemanwolfgodthing is there or WHEN YOUR IN NEED FOR A STORY WISEMANWOLFGODTHING I

• edited June 2015

Wow. Anyone willing to read this whole thread straight is definitely worthy of joining! Welcome to the family buddy!

after "marathoning" all 245 pages of this amazing thread in 10 straight hours, i want to join you all in worshipping this glorious ship

• what would rhys smell like. this is absurd and may seem creepy but it's 2 am and i'm writing and trying to describe those little irrelevant details that make a fictional character feel real and alive in my head because i love those and really stupid facts and sensory language actually give a lot of information about characters but i have no idea and scents are surprisingly hard to describe so i'm just going to write he smells like, i don't know, vanilla ice cream. and move on with my life

• Thx man we all appreciate what your doing wolf your always there when we need you the most much appreciated. C= YOU WIN THE BEST BRO AWARD CONGRATULATIONS YOU CAN PUT IT RIGHT NEXT TO GAINING GOD STATUS AND DEFEATING SATAN .

Sure, just wait for the final picture.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'll start tomorrow! (Cauz' I'm too lazy too open my computer)

We're cheering for you Eryka! This sounds amazing.

• Welcome aboard the SS Rhyiona, all are welcome!

after "marathoning" all 245 pages of this amazing thread in 10 straight hours, i want to join you all in worshipping this glorious ship

• ErykaEryka Banned

Fanfic' about a kiss of Rhys and Fiona

Dchar234 posted: »

I need help thinking of another fanfic. Any ideas?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited June 2015

All the pages!?
    Also hello and welcome here!

• Wo- wow. That's dedication. Hats off to you, sir!

Welcome to the family and enjoy your stay. <3

• Anytime is fine! It's nice enough of you to do this! Thank you Eryka. <3

I'll start tomorrow! (Cauz' I'm too lazy too open my computer)

• That's classified I can't answer that question sorry my programing prevents me from telling you "cough" am his number one fan "cough". ;) and his a good wolf I mean person I respect that.

Promise I'm not being rude, but what's with your obsession with Wolf?

• I imagine him smelling like a too-strong-but-he-doesn't-know cologne.

rhonu posted: »

what would rhys smell like. this is absurd and may seem creepy but it's 2 am and i'm writing and trying to describe those little irrelevant

Sign in to comment in this discussion.