Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited June 2015

I like to imagine he smells like too much cologne. <3 (How Wolf?!)

rhonu posted: »

what would rhys smell like. this is absurd and may seem creepy but it's 2 am and i'm writing and trying to describe those little irrelevant

• cheesy high school AU where vaughn and yvette help rhys ask fiona on a date?

Dchar234 posted: »

I need help thinking of another fanfic. Any ideas?

• Welcome to the family. C=

after "marathoning" all 245 pages of this amazing thread in 10 straight hours, i want to join you all in worshipping this glorious ship

• SPOOKY.

Now me and @RhyionsIsLife posted the exact same thing at the exact same time.

• Lmao. XD

Wait, are you a robot?! :0

That's classified I can't answer that question sorry my programing prevents me from telling you "cough" am his number one fan "cough". and his a good wolf I mean person I respect that.

• 2spooky4me

ABigBadWolf posted: »

SPOOKY. Now me and @RhyionsIsLife posted the exact same thing at the exact same time.

• I gotta do my best for my buddies!

Thx man we all appreciate what your doing wolf your always there when we need you the most much appreciated. C= YOU WIN THE BEST BRO AWARD CONGRATULATIONS YOU CAN PUT IT RIGHT NEXT TO GAINING GOD STATUS AND DEFEATING SATAN .

• 2spooky4me. 0_0

SPOOKY. Now me and @RhyionsIsLife posted the exact same thing at the exact same time.

• Vote for president wolf here he will literally make your dreams come TRUE. C=

I am here to make wishes come true.

• I don't know am I robots ?

Lmao. XD Wait, are you a robot?! :0

• Alt text

2spooky4me

• Now me and @CelticDragon did it! What is this! D:

2spooky4me. 0_0

• You are, scaring me you guys.

• Yeah my programing still prevents me from answering that question the world and I may never know . 0=

I don't know am I robots ?

• Welcome. I am new here myself. (kinda) I like meeting dedicated shippers. C:

after "marathoning" all 245 pages of this amazing thread in 10 straight hours, i want to join you all in worshipping this glorious ship

• bruh no idea o.o

3spooky5me

Now me and @CelticDragon did it! What is this!

• I think I know what's happening.

In reality all of us are just one person.

We just didn't know yet.

• ErykaEryka Banned

It think I'll extremelly ship Rhyiona after this... But anyway I have nothing too do this whole summer...

Anytime is fine! It's nice enough of you to do this! Thank you Eryka.

• Yes, I WILL!

Vote for president wolf here he will literally make your dreams come TRUE. C=

• Wait, if you have programming... That makes you a robot right!?

@Chewbacca-5969 is a robot CONFIRMED!!! o.o

Yeah my programing still prevents me from answering that question the world and I may never know . 0=

• Let Rhyiona take over then. :^)

Eryka posted: »

It think I'll extremelly ship Rhyiona after this... But anyway I have nothing too do this whole summer...

• I'm legit spooked right now. I need some Rhyiona stat!

You are, scaring me you guys.

• I think you just broke my Brian wolf your going to have to fix this you know. |=<

I think I know what's happening. In reality all of us are just one person. We just didn't know yet.

• Brian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adzkOv0vvDI

I can't believe this was my fault. :////

I think you just broke my Brian wolf your going to have to fix this you know. |=<

• ErykaEryka Banned

But this "Bible-Book" will never really finish.
    The first "chapter" will be about all Green613 Rhyiona commentary and after it would maybe be you!

Let Rhyiona take over then. :^)

• And this one person, Jerry, lives in an asylum, and he invented all of us up in his head. Rhyiona, Telltale,our families, our friends, our nations, heck the world! Is all in Jerry's head...

I think I know what's happening. In reality all of us are just one person. We just didn't know yet.

• Of course, Green has to open the book. He created all this, afterall!

But this "Bible-Book" will never really finish. The first "chapter" will be about all Green613 Rhyiona commentary and after it would maybe be you!

• i'm more surprised at the fact that you people don't find me weird even with my 2 am wonderings ... aw... i feel very comfortable here :')

• Damn it Jerry why the hell did you not imagine the kiss scene correctly. :/

And this one person, Jerry, lives in an asylum, and he invented all of us up in his head. Rhyiona, Telltale,our families, our friends, our nations, heck the world! Is all in Jerry's head...

• ErykaEryka Banned

This commentary will be in the Rhyiona World Bible

• Like boyfriend material.

Alt text

what would rhys smell like. this is absurd and may seem creepy but it's 2 am and i'm writing and trying to describe those little irrelevant

• Your lying your telling me my life is a lie that I will not grow up to be a janitor Brian overloading self destruct sequence activated 15seconds for self destruction of the entire world you need to take that back NOW.

Wait, if you have programming... That makes you a robot right!? @Chewbacca-5969 is a robot CONFIRMED!!! o.o

• Aw, I'm glad you feel at ease in here, that's wonderful to hear! We're at least doing something right!

Alt text

i'm more surprised at the fact that you people don't find me weird even with my 2 am wonderings ... aw... i feel very comfortable here :')

• nice B)

• ErykaEryka Banned

That's why it's the first one! I think I'll also do a PDF version or something like that too download for computers and mobile (plus an online version on wiki)

Of course, Green has to open the book. He created all this, afterall!

• Maybe he's just making us wait longer for the kiss, so we'd all end up just like him... In the asylum.

http://youtu.be/a1Y73sPHKxw

Damn it Jerry why the hell did you not imagine the kiss scene correctly.

• Aww, those made me melt. :3

someone write a fic with something from this list ASAP http://trainerbroshiki.tumblr.com/post/122718024620/fictional-kiss-things-that-end-me#notes

• Dedication, I like this!

That's why it's the first one! I think I'll also do a PDF version or something like that too download for computers and mobile (plus an online version on wiki)

• I... I did it.

I made it to the Rhyiona Bible! Mom! Mom get the camera!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.