Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited June 2015

I'm really gonna do a "Bible"... One of the best " Bible-Book" of all time!

I... I did it. I made it to the Rhyiona Bible! Mom! Mom get the camera!

• thank you!! you are so kind <3

it's great that i'm confortable here but sometimes it makes me anxious because i'm no longer as shy as i was before and i'm not afraid of talking about anything, so i fear feeling too comfortable and start bothering you with my nonsense :(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Aw, I'm glad you feel at ease in here, that's wonderful to hear! We're at least doing something right!

• Then Rhyiona will finally become a real religion. :,)

Eryka posted: »

I'm really gonna do a "Bible"... One of the best " Bible-Book" of all time!

• ErykaEryka Banned

That moment when you are in a ship evolving into a religion

Then Rhyiona will finally become a real religion. :,)

• You seriously don't have to be afraid. I know it's hard to get over sometimes but don't worry, take your time feeling completely confident but I assure you nothing you do is a bother. We welcome it, we're all a family here! We talk about Sonic and have fun-fights over butter, afterall. :D It's totally okay!

rhonu posted: »

thank you!! you are so kind it's great that i'm confortable here but sometimes it makes me anxious because i'm no longer as shy as i was

• Alt text

Fiona blogging, take 52.

• It will happen. SOON.

Eryka posted: »

That moment when you are in a ship evolving into a religion

• Found me some cool fan art

Alt text

• That's how I feel about all of you guy's I LOVE all of you guy's no homo you guy's have given me a wonderful day every day I wake up I always go to this thread all of you guy's are truly the best people in the world especially you wolf your the best person in the world I feel like am going to cry now. ),=

Brian http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adzkOv0vvDI I can't believe this was my fault. ///

• Had to change your sources, eh Wolf?

Fiona blogging, take 52.

• I couldn't have said it better my self wolf . C=

You seriously don't have to be afraid. I know it's hard to get over sometimes but don't worry, take your time feeling completely confident b

• Aw, buddy, don't cry. You should laugh, the thread's for that. :D

you guy's have given me a wonderful day every day

This is a wonderful thing to hear.

That's how I feel about all of you guy's I LOVE all of you guy's no homo you guy's have given me a wonderful day every day I wake up I alway

• Hey guys, what would you do if Tales ep 5 was a choice to have Rhys or Fiona live.

;-;

• Well, considering this is what I saw when I went to my previous one

Alt text

I think it's justified...

Had to change your sources, eh Wolf?

• I wouldn't fucking play the ending.

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey guys, what would you do if Tales ep 5 was a choice to have Rhys or Fiona live. ;-;

• !!!!!

So much win. I knew this song was perfect for them.

Found me some cool fan art

• I'd love to see a video of that. <3

Found me some cool fan art

• Let's hug it out.

Aw, buddy, don't cry. You should laugh, the thread's for that. you guy's have given me a wonderful day every day This is a wonderful thing to hear.

• I'd probably cry, I don't want either to die

although I'd probably pick Fiona

Hey guys, what would you do if Tales ep 5 was a choice to have Rhys or Fiona live. ;-;

• Alt text

Let's hug it out.

• I just found out something. Whenever Rhys has a 'yellow eye' it means Jack is under control over him. Meaning the reason Rhys and Fiona argue alot in the present is because Jack is controling him. That's what I think it means. I have been wondering what happens when you trust Jack or Fiona. I feel like everyone is trusting Jack. I don't know what's going on.

• I sincerely don't think Jack could stay in character for hours or however long the Stranger has captured them. Rhys is pretty Rhys-ish in the present. I don't think Jack's in control.

I just found out something. Whenever Rhys has a 'yellow eye' it means Jack is under control over him. Meaning the reason Rhys and Fiona argu

• 0_0 W-why...

Well, considering this is what I saw when I went to my previous one I think it's justified...

• Yeah... been there... as I said Satan was kind of an ass..

Well, considering this is what I saw when I went to my previous one I think it's justified...

• Satan used to be such a nice guy. :///

XDJulieXD posted: »

Yeah... been there... as I said Satan was kind of an ass..

• if rhys and fiona dont have sexy time I will flip my shit

• Guys... is 4:30 am and soon I'll have an exam TTvTT I need help (already slept thou). Wish me luck! May Rhyiona be strong with me! looks inspired into the horizon

• If one of them dies at least give some Rhys and Fiona time in ep4 and 5 or I will kill every single telltale developer that said that this was a bad idea.

if rhys and fiona dont have sexy time I will flip my shit

• Alt text

Alt text

Guys... is 4:30 am and soon I'll have an exam TTvTT I need help (already slept thou). Wish me luck! May Rhyiona be strong with me! looks inspired into the horizon

• Don't give telltale any ideas poogers and if any telltale games developer thinks this is a good idea I will find you and I will kill you. )=<

• What wolf said.

I sincerely don't think Jack could stay in character for hours or however long the Stranger has captured them. Rhys is pretty Rhys-ish in the present. I don't think Jack's in control.

• I know, right? If he only hadn't read that book... "Glory of Satan for dummies" I think it was called... ughh...

Satan used to be such a nice guy. //

• Thank you Wolf! You're always there for me.. tears

Alt text

• Aw, you're welcome. :D

Alt text

Thank you Wolf! You're always there for me.. tears

• We beleive in you Julie! :D

Guys... is 4:30 am and soon I'll have an exam TTvTT I need help (already slept thou). Wish me luck! May Rhyiona be strong with me! looks inspired into the horizon

• Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Alt text

• NEVER FORGET #RHYIONA IS LOVE RHYIONA LIFE .

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• Never forget.

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• I will never fully trust Handsome Jack. I would like to believe that is true. So I hope your right. I mean, It does make sense, I guess. Rhyiona does not lie.

I sincerely don't think Jack could stay in character for hours or however long the Stranger has captured them. Rhys is pretty Rhys-ish in the present. I don't think Jack's in control.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.