Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Never forget

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• Jack is just too self centered to be able to pretend he's Rhys, in my opinion. I do think it's Jack's fault that Fiona is so angry, though.

I will never fully trust Handsome Jack. I would like to believe that is true. So I hope your right. I mean, It does make sense, I guess. Rhyiona does not lie.

• edited June 2015

Never forget <3

NEVER FORGET #RHYIONA IS LOVE RHYIONA LIFE .

• Okay. I'm done for the day. Sorry. I will be back tomorrow. Goodnight guys! :D

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Okay. I'm done for the day. Sorry. I will be back tomorrow. Goodnight guys!

• Alt text

Aw, you're welcome.

• Thank u TTvTT

We beleive in you Julie!

• This will be our day to day reminder. Welcome to channle Rhyiona and were here with our favorite wether reporter WOLF how is the weather today WOLF it's raining 50shades of Rhyiona !!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you WOLF for more news about Rhyiona you know were to find us. Now for our daily reminder of the day Rhyiona is love Rhyiona is life WOLF has posted up there ^ goodnight everyone and have sweet Rhyiona wet dreams WAIT what WHO wrote this WOLF !!!!!!!!!!you come back here you son of a sorry everyone having technical difficulties here have a good day. C=

Daily reminder that Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• Everyone get down there is a attack hugging war up there ^.

• edited June 2015

This place gets pretty lonely after 9pm here.......might as well party with myself then....Alt text

• Is there room for one more. C=

This place gets pretty lonely after 9pm here.......might as well party with myself then....

• Here I go on a surgery, won't do anything productive for five days :)

• If you're able to post here, anything Rhyiona is productive.

Get your head in the game Crips.

Crips posted: »

Here I go on a surgery, won't do anything productive for five days

• Hmn, true :D

Green613 posted: »

If you're able to post here, anything Rhyiona is productive. Get your head in the game Crips.

• Sure there is!!...Alt text

Is there room for one more. C=

• Guys if you haven't gave this thread a thumbs up yet, you should partly because we don't want to fall behind the Rhyshas, also because you should support your ship, and finally because I'm a massive like whore.

• It gets super quiet here at night. Well, its 1:30am here! Time for bed <3 Goodnight everyone! Sweet rhyiona dreams to you all xoxo

Alt text

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey guys, what would you do if Tales ep 5 was a choice to have Rhys or Fiona live. ;-;

• i wish you luck! we're sure you can do it!

XDJulieXD posted: »

Guys... is 4:30 am and soon I'll have an exam TTvTT I need help (already slept thou). Wish me luck! May Rhyiona be strong with me! looks inspired into the horizon

• sweet rhyiona dreams to you too! <3

Suzy222 posted: »

It gets super quiet here at night. Well, its 1:30am here! Time for bed Goodnight everyone! Sweet rhyiona dreams to you all xoxo

• i LOVE it.

Do you like my reaction back there? And this art is impressive...

• don't be cry poogs, don't be cry.

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

That was the audio before Fiona could kiss Rhys ;-; cries forever

• edited June 2015

Goodnight ;3....Alt text

Suzy222 posted: »

It gets super quiet here at night. Well, its 1:30am here! Time for bed Goodnight everyone! Sweet rhyiona dreams to you all xoxo

• goodnight, sweet rhyiona dreams! :) <3

Goodnight ;3....

• Being Australian sucks sometimes since we're ahead in terms of time, you guys are always sleeping when i get on, but anyway I'll post art anyway even if most people are asleep

Chess because why not? Rhys vs Fiona

Alt text
    Made with SFM/photoshop/ my gallery

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alt text

• I can't go to sleep guy's help me am panicking I really need episode 4 out now I don't wanna wait for 2-4 months anymore this ship needs to take sail NOW telltale games!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goodnight to all of you 1:05 dream sweet rhyiona dreams if you know what I mean. ;)

• Lool.

xfuriouss posted: »

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• And now we wait for Troys response.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• YES! YES! WOO!

Ahem I've missed these... just a little. :D So freakin' cute.

"If you were an object you'd be a dictionary." "...Why?" "Because you add meaning to my life." "!!!" IT'S BACK.

• That's 'cause life doesn't begin 'til you start shipping Rhyiona! :D

@TheWingedcheetah, welcome! :)

kristi78968 posted: »

OF COURSE YOU CAN! Though, that makes me question how old you are if you shipped Rhyiona all your life! XD

• Nice! Thank you for your hard work, Wolf! :)

• This is so sweet! :3

rhonu posted: »

the modern AU fam

• They always look so real!

Alt text

another masterpiece from @bembiann! damn, this gurl works fast.

• If the voting is still open, then number 1, please! I want to see teh cuteness. :3

nohuhhuh posted: »

aaaand it continues.. Sorry, some pictures are smaller than others, I don't know what happened. Edit: Voting is over!

• I'm not gonna lie, this is friggin amazing and cute!

Just gonna let this here... Bembiann's draws are awesome! Her DeviantART: http://bembiann.deviantart.com/

• You are very dedicated! Welcome! :)

after "marathoning" all 245 pages of this amazing thread in 10 straight hours, i want to join you all in worshipping this glorious ship

• I think he smells like Handsome Jack's cologne.

(?) Not creepy at all.

:D

rhonu posted: »

what would rhys smell like. this is absurd and may seem creepy but it's 2 am and i'm writing and trying to describe those little irrelevant

• Yes! If you don't play it, it's not canon!

I wouldn't fucking play the ending.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.