Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yes it's still open. It looks like cute Rhys is going to win. :)

HeartOfGold posted: »

If the voting is still open, then number 1, please! I want to see teh cuteness.

• This is fantastic! I love pictures where they're just sharing some downtime. Especially when it involves being adorkable nerds! <3

Being Australian sucks sometimes since we're ahead in terms of time, you guys are always sleeping when i get on, but anyway I'll post art an

• Did anyone else name their save files anything? My main one is called Rhyiona, for pretty obvious reasons. :D

Got all the important Rhyiona choices on there, like Fiona calling him a friend in Scooter's garage. <3 Or Rhys trusting her at Old Haven. <3 Fiona babysitting Rhys' shoe <3 And buying him a new robot arm. <3

Just before episode 5 is released, I think I'll play it all the way through again, for maximum feels!

• hehe, cheers bud :)

You made me cry man your walking dead videos are my favorite ones your going places man keep doing good work you deserve more subscriber's man stay awesome. C=

• Yes! Can't wait to see it! :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yes it's still open. It looks like cute Rhys is going to win.

• Alt text

(sorry for the late reply)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Maaaybe.

• CAITLIN MY QUEEN <3

OreoAnarchy posted: »

GTFO Infinite Fite me irl u auzzy rhack

• You know you've been here for a long time, when you see 69 in real life and make this face

Alt text

without even realising it.

• edited June 2015

I've recently started another playthrough and my save file is called Rhyiona_canon_walkthrough or something like that. It's pretty much exactly the same that you described. :D

Did anyone else name their save files anything? My main one is called Rhyiona, for pretty obvious reasons. Got all the important Rhyiona

• ice cream ;DD like he said))

rhonu posted: »

what would rhys smell like. this is absurd and may seem creepy but it's 2 am and i'm writing and trying to describe those little irrelevant

• 1 because wanna that cuteness <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

aaaand it continues.. Sorry, some pictures are smaller than others, I don't know what happened. Edit: Voting is over!

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

Guys if you haven't gave this thread a thumbs up yet, you should partly because we don't want to fall behind the Rhyshas, also because you should support your ship, and finally because I'm a massive like whore.

• I have 2 one "trust Jack" the other "trust fiona" lol

Did anyone else name their save files anything? My main one is called Rhyiona, for pretty obvious reasons. Got all the important Rhyiona

• I once said outloud(also in english) "Rhyiona confirmed" while with my parents (when I saw a 69 thing). I was as akward as Rhys after that lol

buntingsir posted: »

You know you've been here for a long time, when you see 69 in real life and make this face without even realising it.

• it's 44ºC (111F) where i live it's so hot i could fry an egg on rhys' metal arm. thanks @ earth for bringing the pandoran desert experience to me

• You wrote that, not me. :P

This will be our day to day reminder. Welcome to channle Rhyiona and were here with our favorite wether reporter WOLF how is the weather tod

• I'm a massive like whore.

:^)

Green613 posted: »

Guys if you haven't gave this thread a thumbs up yet, you should partly because we don't want to fall behind the Rhyshas, also because you should support your ship, and finally because I'm a massive like whore.

• Hope everything goes well!

Crips posted: »

Here I go on a surgery, won't do anything productive for five days

• Wow, this is awesome. I love how the pieces match their colours. :D

(I hope Fiona won :P)

Being Australian sucks sometimes since we're ahead in terms of time, you guys are always sleeping when i get on, but anyway I'll post art an

• My savefile is also named Rhyiona... nothing else I could possibly name it after all this. :P

• Now I wake up to 60+ comments everyday.

So much Rhyiona in the morning, I love it.

• Thanknyou. <3 It's worth it for everyone here.

Nice! Thank you for your hard work, Wolf!

• Strong like never before

Alt text

Good morning

Now I wake up to 60+ comments everyday. So much Rhyiona in the morning, I love it.

• Good morning. :D

Vernaya posted: »

Strong like never before Good morning

• edited June 2015

And this how you started all of this mess nakayama.

Alt text

Vernaya posted: »

Strong like never before Good morning

• Hi, Wolfie

Good morning.

• Hey. :D How you doing?

Hi, Wolfie

• edited June 2015

A remake of @buntingsir's fanart to Garry's Mod that make us feel sad.

buntingsir's Original
    Alt text

My remake

I put a gunshot on her waist in order to make it even sadder.
    Alt text

• ;____; Fiona NO.

Really well done, Elliot, thank you for sharing.

A remake of @buntingsir's fanart to Garry's Mod that make us feel sad. buntingsir's Original My remake I put a gunshot on her waist in order to make it even sadder.

• You're welcome. :) ;____;

;____; Fiona NO. Really well done, Elliot, thank you for sharing.

• Oh, wow, I'm so honored, thank you for doing this!

Rhys, run faster, you have to save her! ;___;

A remake of @buntingsir's fanart to Garry's Mod that make us feel sad. buntingsir's Original My remake I put a gunshot on her waist in order to make it even sadder.

• Good, I think :P How about ya?

Hey. How you doing?

• Alt text

You're welcome. ;____;

• Her face...so editable...but good job :)

• Eh, decent. I'm sure it'll be great by the end of the day though since the thread always cheers anyone up :P

Good, I think :P How about ya?

• Hahaa, yup :D

Eh, decent. I'm sure it'll be great by the end of the day though since the thread always cheers anyone up :P

• edited June 2015

lmao, I saw it yesterday as my phone had 69 % of battery and without any second thought made this thing with eyebrows. Then I was like "Wait... why did I...?".

I missed you guys :'(

XDJulieXD posted: »

I once said outloud(also in english) "Rhyiona confirmed" while with my parents (when I saw a 69 thing). I was as akward as Rhys after that lol

• Alt text

I may need Shia to motivate me. :P

• i love these!! how did you get the character models?

rhys you have to be strong enough to carry fiona this time :(

• It would be funny if in a future episode something happened to Fiona and Rhys had to carry her, and he started having flashbacks to all the times he couldnt lift anything, and then just manages to do it, and like wobbles trying to carry her ;3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.