Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

It would be funny if in a future episode something happened to Fiona and Rhys had to carry her, and he started having flashbacks to all the times he couldnt lift anything, and then just manages to do it, and like wobbles trying to carry her ;3

• We surely missed u too ^^

buntingsir posted: »

lmao, I saw it yesterday as my phone had 69 % of battery and without any second thought made this thing with eyebrows. Then I was like "Wait... why did I...?". I missed you guys

• Steam Workshop.

rhonu posted: »

i love these!! how did you get the character models? rhys you have to be strong enough to carry fiona this time

• hugs everyone

XDJulieXD posted: »

We surely missed u too ^^

• edited June 2015

What are they going to watch when they're dating?
    Alt text

• Yo Crips! Panda dude! Let's keep it kids friendly 'lright?

Crips posted: »

Her face...so editable...but good job

• Satan is... kinda dead right now.. remember?

• 50 shades of Rhyiona. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I once wrote a fanfiction where they went to watch a horror movie.

• Poogs is like his twin right now, though.

Satan is... kinda dead right now.. remember?

• have you posted it here? 'cause i can't seem to find it.

I once wrote a fanfiction where they went to watch a horror movie.

• I dunno 'bout you but there's some hot stuff goin on back there...

• Whaat?? Naah… Poogs never gave me any problems down here ^^ he's not an ass like Satan was!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Poogs is like his twin right now, though.

• my gosh, why elliot, why ;_;

A remake of @buntingsir's fanart to Garry's Mod that make us feel sad. buntingsir's Original My remake I put a gunshot on her waist in order to make it even sadder.

• No, but he can be as evil. :P

Whaat?? Naah… Poogs never gave me any problems down here ^^ he's not an ass like Satan was!

• This is how you feel between happy and sad.

xfuriouss posted: »

my gosh, why elliot, why ;_;

• I posted it here, might take me a while to find it. But I will if you are interested in reading it. :)

have you posted it here? 'cause i can't seem to find it.

• I wanted to put a cigarette in Her mouth and add "blaze it fgt" T_T xD

Yo Crips! Panda dude! Let's keep it kids friendly 'lright?

• of course i am. i'm interested in everything rhyiona related :)

I posted it here, might take me a while to find it. But I will if you are interested in reading it.

• edited June 2015

Nice gmod pose i think i actually know that map lol, anyway good work i suck at posing in gmod if im right gmod is harder to pose than sfm so yeah nice job

A remake of @buntingsir's fanart to Garry's Mod that make us feel sad. buntingsir's Original My remake I put a gunshot on her waist in order to make it even sadder.

• edited June 2015

It's around page 155. Extra support!

I posted it here, might take me a while to find it. But I will if you are interested in reading it.

• Thanks. :) It's a bit hard for me.

Nice gmod pose i think i actually know that map lol, anyway good work i suck at posing in gmod if im right gmod is harder to pose than sfm so yeah nice job

• After digging through TONS of TONS of pages, here us the link. Scroll down and you will find it. :)

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92758/rhys-x-fiona-confirmed-episode-3-catch-a-ride-spoilers/p155

of course i am. i'm interested in everything rhyiona related

• Hey I'm evil too! We get along! Our favorite jokes are those about dead babies ^^

Q:What is worse than a baby in a garbage can?

A:A baby in two garbage cans!

No, but he can be as evil. :P

• Damn, I haven't been here in a while xD

I've just finished episode 3 and I have to say that I loved it, especially Fiona's scenes, this was definitely her episode! :D
    As for Rhys and Sasha jungle scene..disappointing. I was actually bored the whole time, which is a shame because I like playing as Rhys the most and miss Sasha just had to ruin it for me (sorry Sasha fans).

Of course I will never leave the magnificent Rhyiona, because it's the true ship! <33

• WOW JULIE GORTYS IS A BABY

RESPECT

Hey I'm evil too! We get along! Our favorite jokes are those about dead babies ^^ Q:What is worse than a baby in a garbage can? A:A baby in two garbage cans!

• Of course I will never leave the magnificent Rhyiona, because it's the true ship! <33

Alt text

KatKat posted: »

Damn, I haven't been here in a while xD I've just finished episode 3 and I have to say that I loved it, especially Fiona's scenes, this w

• Hello again, KatKat! :)

And yeah, episode 3, was definitely Fiona's episode. She takes several levels in badassery!

Damn, I haven't been here in a while xD I've just finished episode 3 and I have to say that I loved it, especially Fiona's scenes, this w

• gortys is older than she looks

WOW JULIE GORTYS IS A BABY RESPECT

• edited June 2015

SHE.

IS.

A.

BABY.

gortys is older than she looks

• Alt text

Of course I will never leave the magnificent Rhyiona, because it's the true ship! <33

• Yeah, she is so badass and adorable at the same time :3. I've always loved her but now she is definetely my favorite

Hello again, KatKat! And yeah, episode 3, was definitely Fiona's episode. She takes several levels in badassery!

• I'm not giving up on dead babies jokes!!!!

Q: How do you unload a truck full of dead babies?

A: With a pitchfork! ^^

SHE. IS. A. BABY.

• I faved Fiona b4 it wuz keull

Yeah, she is so badass and adorable at the same time . I've always loved her but now she is definetely my favorite

• read it just now, i have no idea how i missed it, but it is (imitate Gortys' voice) awesome.

After digging through TONS of TONS of pages, here us the link. Scroll down and you will find it. https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92758/rhys-x-fiona-confirmed-episode-3-catch-a-ride-spoilers/p155

• Alt text

I'm not giving up on dead babies jokes!!!! Q: How do you unload a truck full of dead babies? A: With a pitchfork! ^^

• I also made a sequel of the story with Gortys on it. :)

read it just now, i have no idea how i missed it, but it is (imitate Gortys' voice) awesome.

• I liked them both equally, now, idk..maybe its just me, but Rhys didn't really have interesting moments, not to mention the cringeworthy jungle scenes -.- still not over that xDD but yeah Fiona is luv <3

I faved Fiona b4 it wuz keull

Sign in to comment in this discussion.