Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I am fairly sure that Rhys will get his interesting moments in episode 4, since it takes place on Helios, his element. :)

KatKat posted: »

I liked them both equally, now, idk..maybe its just me, but Rhys didn't really have interesting moments, not to mention the cringeworthy jungle scenes -.- still not over that xDD but yeah Fiona is luv

• I am back! What did I miss? lol

• Top quality posts. :^)

I am back! What did I miss? lol

• TTvTT, she's too precious for this world!

• Also dead babies jokes,thou I promised Gortys I'll never post such things again! pets Gortys

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Top quality posts. :^)

• Not much really

I am back! What did I miss? lol

• Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

Also dead babies jokes,thou I promised Gortys I'll never post such things again! pets Gortys

• What's Rhys' and Fiona's element? Fire, because they're both hot! 8)

• Serious answer: Fire for Fiona and Air for Rhys.

I was tempted to say water because of his blue theme but ehhhhhh.

Crips posted: »

What's Rhys' and Fiona's element? Fire, because they're both hot! 8)

• Lol Awesome. I missed Rhyiona. I had a dream about sniffing a lightbulb. O-O

Top quality posts. :^)

• edited June 2015

I legit had a dream one or two days ago that Gortys was hungry and that's literally all I remember.

She can't even eat.

Lol Awesome. I missed Rhyiona. I had a dream about sniffing a lightbulb. O-O

• Planning to get red and blue bands for my braces when they change the bands on them. I just gotta wait until then. :P

Serious answer: Fire for Fiona and Air for Rhys. I was tempted to say water because of his blue theme but ehhhhhh.

• Title - Smooth Moves, i would like see them dance one day

Doing some more fun themed artworks

Alt text
    Use it for whatever you want,Made with SFM/Photoshop

My Gallery

• That moment when you realize your pet bunny's name is Fiona. O-O

• Well......A snake :D

Any animal preference?

• Yeah, I know, I can't wait for episode 4 :D

I am fairly sure that Rhys will get his interesting moments in episode 4, since it takes place on Helios, his element.

• Alt text

coincidence?

no

• Wow this is so cool, holy crap. You do amazing work. <3

Title - Smooth Moves, i would like see them dance one day Doing some more fun themed artworks Use it for whatever you want,Made with SFM/Photoshop My Gallery

• OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

athena and jack facepalming in the background :'')

Title - Smooth Moves, i would like see them dance one day Doing some more fun themed artworks Use it for whatever you want,Made with SFM/Photoshop My Gallery

• Alright, then, a snake it is. :D

GoldTooth posted: »

Well......A snake

• Rhyiona braces? Heck yeah!

Planning to get red and blue bands for my braces when they change the bands on them. I just gotta wait until then. :P

• Rhyiona confirmed?

coincidence? no

• Alt text

Rhyiona confirmed?

• LOL Sasha in the background.

• edited June 2015

You know if the characters in the game actually saw what we do in this thread/forum/ place they would be like
    Alt text
    :D

• I will not regret taking the flower :)

• probably :D

You know if the characters in the game actually saw what we do in this thread/forum/ place they would be like

• They're just pretending they don't like it. We all know this thread consists of 100% quality content. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Sasha, Athena and Jack are just what the heck?, lol.

• Good morning lovelies! I have awaken!

Alt text

Time for another day filled with Rhyiona <3

• it actually is fire for fiona and water for rhys, cuz it's gonna get steamy up on helios in ep4 ;)

Serious answer: Fire for Fiona and Air for Rhys. I was tempted to say water because of his blue theme but ehhhhhh.

• ...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I like your reasoning better.

Water, then. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

it actually is fire for fiona and water for rhys, cuz it's gonna get steamy up on helios in ep4

• good morning!

every day with Rhyiona is wonderful day <3

Suzy222 posted: »

Good morning lovelies! I have awaken! Time for another day filled with Rhyiona

• Starting with Fiona going Hulk to protect the bae.

Alt text

• Alt text

CONFIRMED

Alt text

coincidence? no

• edited June 2015

Well I'm off the sleep this is what happens when you live down under in Australia, i miss out on all the awesome discussions :(

• Alt text

• edited June 2015

That face kick was super impressive. It would really hurt too considering she has heels on. No one messes with the bae!!

Starting with Fiona going Hulk to protect the bae.

• Goodnight <3 There will be loads of Rhyiona ready for you when you wake up!!

Well I'm off the sleep this is what happens when you live down under in Australia, i miss out on all the awesome discussions

• Fiona doesn't mess around when the bae's in danger.

That face kick was super impressive. It would really hurt too considering she has heels on. No one messes with the bae!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.