Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hiiii

I just need to tell you guys that this interactive comic thingy totally exited me and I have some semibig plans that I'm reeaaly looking forward to!!
    (I wrote so many notes! xD)

Alt text

I don't know why but drawing these silly and sloppy comics always make me so happy! And I'm dying to post the next part as soon as possible! ;--;

Here's random Rhys because why not.

Alt text

• edited June 2015

I love how Rhys cooks for Loader Bot and Gortys but they can't even eat it. :P

Also RIP hair.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hiiii I just need to tell you guys that this interactive comic thingy totally exited me and I have some semibig plans that I'm reeaaly lo

• He bakes cookies, because we'll get Ep4 by Christmas, amirite? (I'm so sorry)

Hiiii I just need to tell you guys that this interactive comic thingy totally exited me and I have some semibig plans that I'm reeaaly lo

• lol Cool!

• Alt text

you are doing a great job! cant wait to see more!

• He just can't help it! :P

In my AU Rhys is a terrible cook who still keeps cooking. :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I love how Rhys cooks for Loader Bot and Gortys but they can't even eat it. :P Also RIP hair.

• but your comics are great!! your energy and motivation inspires me to draw, too <3

• edited June 2015

aaw that's the spirit buddy! I'm not really saying that my comics are bad because they are silly and sloppy because...that's exactly why I enjoy drawing these so much. It's just fun to draw "badly" on purpose. ;D

(plus it takes less time to draw sloppy comics so that's good too!)

rhonu posted: »

but your comics are great!! your energy and motivation inspires me to draw, too

• That's so cute, he just wants to be a good dad. ;-;

He just can't help it! :P In my AU Rhys is a terrible cook who still keeps cooking.

• let's hope that they are good cookies at least ;(

buntingsir posted: »

He bakes cookies, because we'll get Ep4 by Christmas, amirite? (I'm so sorry)

• and he is a good dad! ;--;

That's so cute, he just wants to be a good dad. ;-;

• The best dad!

and he is a good dad! ;--;

• Let's hope. I'm sure Rhys can make good cookies once in a while.

Also I like how you put stars on his kitchen glove, just like the pattern on his sock. :D

let's hope that they are good cookies at least ;(

• So this morning I slept four hours, then took a plane for four hours, then drove for four hours, all for a sunshine vacation. It's raining here. What have you guys been up to?

• Wow that was sad. ;-;

JumpyJoey posted: »

So this morning I slept four hours, then took a plane for four hours, then drove for four hours, all for a sunshine vacation. It's raining here. What have you guys been up to?

• Oh geez, that's unfortunate. I hope the weather will get better for you the next day.

So this morning I slept four hours, then took a plane for four hours, then drove for four hours, all for a sunshine vacation. It's raining here. What have you guys been up to?

• Yup. There was lightning flashing in the sky during the entire drive, rain was pouring down and my window was jammed so I got soaked. :( Then I came here and there was all this wonderful Rhyiona stuff and I cheered up immediately. You guys made my day :D.

Wow that was sad. ;-;

• Thank you <3 Yeah, the weather forecast is positive. For now. Those things always betray me.

buntingsir posted: »

Oh geez, that's unfortunate. I hope the weather will get better for you the next day.

• It just started storming where I'm at too, bro. :(

• Aw, that's really great to hear. :D Rain's kinda relaxing though!

Yup. There was lightning flashing in the sky during the entire drive, rain was pouring down and my window was jammed so I got soaked. Then

• Aw :( At least now we can be storm buddies!

It just started storming where I'm at too, bro.

• ...not when it's accompanied by hail and hitting your window at what seems like 40 km/h...

I get what you mean though :) I remember in the early days of this thread you recommended Rainy Mood and I now have it as a shortcut...

Aw, that's really great to hear. Rain's kinda relaxing though!

• i wish i could exchange weathers with you... here it's very very sunny and hot, i feel like i'm melting, i would rather have rain!

• Another Australian fan! Nice to meet you :D

Well I'm off the sleep this is what happens when you live down under in Australia, i miss out on all the awesome discussions

• Oh, wow, I don't even remember that haha. I have it bookmarked, though, it's a good way to fall asleep. :D

...not when it's accompanied by hail and hitting your window at what seems like 40 km/h... I get what you mean though I remember in the early days of this thread you recommended Rainy Mood and I now have it as a shortcut...

• Hi everyone! I've been lurking on the forum now for a while, reading all your posts, and I decided today to make my own account and finally join in :)

Nice to meet you all!

(Although it's 3 am where I live so I'll be going to sleep soon... so good night as well ahaha)

• Aw, we're really glad you decided to join us! Welcome to the family, buddy, glad to have you!

Alt text

alouises posted: »

Hi everyone! I've been lurking on the forum now for a while, reading all your posts, and I decided today to make my own account and finally

• I should be excited about the project (and I am) but it just bothers me... is that purple thing a mouse?? orr what is it ??

• Nice to meet you too, pal! And good night. ;D

Hi everyone! I've been lurking on the forum now for a while, reading all your posts, and I decided today to make my own account and finally

• I know right? It's so soothing.

Oh, wow, I don't even remember that haha. I have it bookmarked, though, it's a good way to fall asleep.

• U KIDDING I EAT ANTS AND BARK OBVIOSLY I WILL SURVIVE

GL FINDING FOOD WHEN UR ALONE

• it's a usb stick that looks like a rhino ;D

XDJulieXD posted: »

I should be excited about the project (and I am) but it just bothers me... is that purple thing a mouse?? orr what is it ??

• Ah I'd love to switch!

On second thought, it would be best if we could just mix our weathers, get a little bit of both ;)

rhonu posted: »

i wish i could exchange weathers with you... here it's very very sunny and hot, i feel like i'm melting, i would rather have rain!

• In the night silence, especially.

I know right? It's so soothing.

• U EAT DISGUSTING THINGS

Quiff posted: »

U KIDDING I EAT ANTS AND BARK OBVIOSLY I WILL SURVIVE

• Welcome! Have sweet Rhyiona dreams. C:

• Plus Rhys kinda reminds me of Sokka, even though he technically wasn't a water bender, but was still a part of the water tribe.

it actually is fire for fiona and water for rhys, cuz it's gonna get steamy up on helios in ep4

• edited June 2015

Desktop background click Now.

Title - Smooth Moves, i would like see them dance one day Doing some more fun themed artworks Use it for whatever you want,Made with SFM/Photoshop My Gallery

• ohhhh lol nice XD

it's a usb stick that looks like a rhino ;D

• Welcome! :3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.