Ryon bloody Forrester

2»

Comments

• I think Ryon is pretty badass, he is just too young at the moment. Remember, in ep one, you can come and talk to him after dealing with the thief? And he is like, "He did a bad thing, so you should have hurt him. People at Twins did bad things to father and brother, someone should hurt them even more. I need a real sword, no one is scared of wood toys".I mean, aaahhh :DD That was especially funny since I was playing out Ethan as nice and kind-hearted, and Ryon is like, nah, too bad you get to have this lordy sword and not me :D

• Alt text

"Ryon is love, Ryon is Life"

TuttaRw posted: »

I think Ryon is pretty badass, he is just too young at the moment. Remember, in ep one, you can come and talk to him after dealing with the

• I don't like him at first but when he said that "Iron form Ice!". I was like OMG Ryon! I will make good choices in the game to save you! :D

• edited June 2015

I will give Whitehills same treatment as Tywin would: axe - head - pyke.

Forresters hold no true power until they get their son back. I reacted very much like Tywin, "They have my son!"

• Am I the only one who didn't like that "Iron from Ice!" line in Ep4? I found it kinda cringy for some reason. Though I do like Ryon as a character, he's cool

• you know nothing ryon forrester

• I didnt really like it either i thought it was kind of bratty

Am I the only one who didn't like that "Iron from Ice!" line in Ep4? I found it kinda cringy for some reason. Though I do like Ryon as a character, he's cool

• Ryon is adorable, and I loved it when he bit Ludd. That just made me like him more. I'm determined to save him, but somehow I have a feeling that Ramsey Snow will throw a wretch in my plans.

• I like the kid, he's shown some stones, but seriously hate that the Forrester's have apparently let him develop a bad opinion of Asher. I mean, what the fuck? Yeah, he did leave but it's not like you assholes really gave him a choice about it.

• When has Ryon ever said something that hints to him having a bad opinion of Asher? Ryon himself has said he misses Asher.

A_Great_Guy posted: »

I like the kid, he's shown some stones, but seriously hate that the Forrester's have apparently let him develop a bad opinion of Asher. I mean, what the fuck? Yeah, he did leave but it's not like you assholes really gave him a choice about it.

• When asked about Asher when showing Ethan Two Brothers his first response is a 'He left' in a way indicative if him blaming Asher for leaving his family.

And if Ethan complains to Lady Forrester about Asher being exiled she immediately answers by shifting blame towards Asher. A person who does that hardly strikes me as someone who would correct inaccurate assumptions about Ashers motives for leaving in her youngest child.

AgentZ46 posted: »

When has Ryon ever said something that hints to him having a bad opinion of Asher? Ryon himself has said he misses Asher.

• It is true that Elissa did imply it was Ashers fault and Ethan himself seemed a bit bitter whenever Ashers name was brought up.

A_Great_Guy posted: »

When asked about Asher when showing Ethan Two Brothers his first response is a 'He left' in a way indicative if him blaming Asher for leavin

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned
    edited June 2015

cause it reminds them of kids yelling in the mic in fps games

AgentZ46 posted: »

A lot of gamers don't like child characters for whatever reason.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.