Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited June 2015

hope is not lost just yet!

Still, I think TTG originally wanted to ship Rhys and Sasha ( I can't lie, they really hinted it in episode 1 and 2) and now they are making it clear that they won't change their ideas just because of Rhyiona community? To be fair, it's their product and all but I wish they could see the potential in Rhys and Fiona ship...

Edit: Sorry I didn't mean to be a downer ;A;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Maybe next episode. ;-; I still have hope.

• It's okay. Just because I find this scene bad doesn't mean that others should feel the same. ;D

I completely understand that, not too fond of it myself. Just can't help wondering.

• I sincerely am not giving up on a choice yet. Look at how many people are in this thread and are literally begging for something like this... Telltale hasn't disappointed me yet and I have good faith in them.

nohuhhuh posted: »

hope is not lost just yet! Still, I think TTG originally wanted to ship Rhys and Sasha ( I can't lie, they really hinted it in episode 1

• Bro... bro!

Quiff posted: »

Bro, for bro!

• edited June 2015

Alt text

YESSSSSSSS! This is awesome Wolf! :D

She should have expected something like this would happen. But she still manages to be surprised when she sees Sasha dragging an unconsci

• Bro bro bro!

Bro... bro!

• He was mean to Wolf! :)

Quiff posted: »

Hey! It's not like, I always get scolded...or anything ;-;

• You are right!..I have to stay strong! of course I believe in Rhyiona! You hear me TTG? I'm nohuhhuh, and I'm not afraid to spam Rhyiona no matter what your original shipping intentions were!

I sincerely am not giving up on a choice yet. Look at how many people are in this thread and are literally begging for something like this... Telltale hasn't disappointed me yet and I have good faith in them.

• Its the arm... and the ice cream.

• I'm in love with that Rhys! His face!!! ;D

This is so great thanks for drawing this!

• Thank you so much. :D

kristi78968 posted: »

YESSSSSSSS! This is awesome Wolf!

• We have around 120 members (still need to update, not sure if we hit that yet). That's a lot of people. I have faith we won't be ignored.

You are right!..I have to stay strong! of course I believe in Rhyiona! You hear me TTG? I'm nohuhhuh, and I'm not afraid to spam Rhyiona no matter what your original shipping intentions were!

• Hey guys, did you notice that the "Telltale is forcing ships" thread got closed?

• thank you pipas! :)

Pipas posted: »

150 likes, eh? Congratz, you guys!

• ErykaEryka Banned

If you didn't know I've start a book of all compilation of the best Rhyiona commentary.
    In 2h30 I'm only at page 10.
    Today I'll release the first version of this book (For now it will countain only the first 10 pages).
    I hope everyone will enjoy this book!

• Wow Wolf! That came out really good! Thanks for sharing! <3

She should have expected something like this would happen. But she still manages to be surprised when she sees Sasha dragging an unconsci

• edited June 2015

thank you!!!! <3

nah i'm just drawing whatever silly thing comes to my mind, i don't have many ideas today... i think the heat melted them away :(

I'm in love with that Rhys! His face!!! ;D This is so great thanks for drawing this!

• goodnight!

GoldTooth posted: »

Okay,goodnight everyone

• And that's the story of why Fiona is mad at Rhys. ;)

• welcome aboard!

alouises posted: »

Hi everyone! I've been lurking on the forum now for a while, reading all your posts, and I decided today to make my own account and finally

• For good reason, it was turning into war territory.

Hey guys, did you notice that the "Telltale is forcing ships" thread got closed?

• Yeah, too bad, I was hoping Telltale would notice, although they probs had

Hey guys, did you notice that the "Telltale is forcing ships" thread got closed?

• oh hello there

Alt text

BigBadPaul posted: »

I am coming aboard this ship. I just hope it doesn't sink.

• This is so cute. ;-;

Rhys x Ice cream OTP

• can you gimme a link? i'm too lazy to find it on my own :/

• edited June 2015

I've never even heard of that thread before now. How big was it?

For good reason, it was turning into war territory.

• I'm so glad, thank you.<3

Wow Wolf! That came out really good! Thanks for sharing!

• i feel like rhys would be that person who's like "UNHEALTHY you say? the apple i ate when i was 7 years old begs to differ"

Poogers555 posted: »

Its the arm... and the ice cream.

• How exciting! :D

Eryka posted: »

If you didn't know I've start a book of all compilation of the best Rhyiona commentary. In 2h30 I'm only at page 10. Today I'll release th

• well I like this idea. Sometimes the simplest ideas are the most charming ones! :3

Oh and I'm really glad that you are drawing more often here, I just really like your drawing style!!

Yeah summer is nice and all but too hot is too hot..

rhonu posted: »

thank you!!!! nah i'm just drawing whatever silly thing comes to my mind, i don't have many ideas today... i think the heat melted them away

• ErykaEryka Banned

I hope you will like it!

How exciting!

• I can't wait!!! :D

If you didn't know I've start a book of all compilation of the best Rhyiona commentary. In 2h30 I'm only at page 10. Today I'll release th

• dammmnnnnn! thank you!

• Like 7 pages long or something. But everyone kept saying it was just Rhyiona shippers whining or just kept calling each other homophobic.

• edited June 2015

While it was good at first, it became really uncivil and as Wolf said, a war territory. It was really ridiculous, and one person even bashing on someone for saying Rhys was straight. -_-

Yeah, too bad, I was hoping Telltale would notice, although they probs had

• I'm sure we all will. :)

I hope you will like it!

• 8 pages, nothing too big.

• yeah, pretty sure they did. hope they realise that a big part of their community wasnt happy with the events of ep3 :/

Yeah, too bad, I was hoping Telltale would notice, although they probs had

Sign in to comment in this discussion.