Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Nope, took a screenshot. TOO LATE.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Well, I could just edit it...

• Alt text

kristi78968 posted: »

Nope, took a screenshot. TOO LATE.

• This is extremely cute. ;-;

rhonu posted: »

i just burned my hand while cooking, ouch... ...which makes me think of an idea for a rhyiona fanfic, they try to cook something for the

• almost @ 269 ;)

• JULIE that's not how this works!! :D

XDJulieXD posted: »

Throw the arm out the window?

• Fiona's wrath

I'm not sure if you can avoid that forever.. ;)

JumpyJoey posted: »

I also love the expression on Gortys's face when her arm says that it's going to explode... It looks like 4 is winning so far I guess that no one wants to leave Gortys, but then again no one wants to face Fiona's wrath...

• Alt text

MeatBicycle posted: »

almost @ 269

• I shouldn't say this but I thought that everyone is gonna pick 1 because of that reasoning! ;D

rhonu posted: »

ahhhh i love this but i don't know what to choose... ; n ; i guess 1 - save gortys since she would be closer to the explosion?

• edited June 2015

Dear Telltale, add Rhyiona because if Rhys and Fiona really hate each other in the future it would be alot more dynamic than Rhysha, when you can be a complete asshole to her and then she suddenly just goes, "You know Rhys, I suddenly fucking love you!"

• was anyone else kinda dissapointed that there were no paintjob options for gortys in ep3?

• I wasn't because we literally just got her... no time to even grow used to her design.

was anyone else kinda dissapointed that there were no paintjob options for gortys in ep3?

• 279 new comments?! jeez, i need to check this thread more often D:

• edited June 2015
  • Why not save both? mexican music

nohuhhuh posted: »

Edit: Voting is over!

• You think that's a lot? Try 778.

xfuriouss posted: »

279 new comments?! jeez, i need to check this thread more often

• So I made these two cuties real quickly, because Rhyiona and their 2 adorable children are the perfect family <3

Alt text

• Oh my gosh this so good ^^

I really like this, and it is really cute and funny! You should totally write more and post it here :D

Here it is. I'm actually wary about this piece since I never wrote fanfic before so I made it short. Scenario: Rhys and Fiona are going g

• This is so cute, I love their shirts. <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

So I made these two cuties real quickly, because Rhyiona and their 2 adorable children are the perfect family

• Thanks ♡

This is so cute, I love their shirts.

• Goddammit ;D

Dchar234 posted: »

Why not save both? mexican music

• http://bembiann.deviantart.com/
    hahah, now you can see more XDD

GoldTooth posted: »

Well this is the first time I see this fanart made by Bembiann and I think it's fucking AWESOME

• Yay !!

Alt text

Keep writing stories please ! THAT MEANS A LOT TO SEE YOU SAY THAT! I'LL WRITE MORE!

• edited June 2015

hey guys. Some Rhysha-people asking me and being kinda... upset, that i choose Rhyiona. But... What they want? TTG made Rhysha - a canon! It is not enough for them? TTG on their side yet, what they want? They must to be happy, goddamn.
    At least i choose not a TTG-canon... So, Rhysha in 3-rd episode - okay, and my work for Rhyiona after EP3 - also ok. Fair enough, no? After Lee`s death in TWD i realized that TTG will never do something, which wanted by the most part of fans.

• ErykaEryka Banned

My book Rhyiona World - Compilation of all best commentary - I said it again just in case some people doesn't see ithttp://www.filedropper.com/rhyionaworld-compilationofallbestcommentary-

• Don't lose hope, buddy. There's still two episodes. :)

bembiann posted: »

hey guys. Some Rhysha-people asking me and being kinda... upset, that i choose Rhyiona. But... What they want? TTG made Rhysha - a canon! It

• ErykaEryka Banned

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1s866LfWJyl
    If you want to ruin to yourself Rhyiona you should listen too this.

• when the bae gets you a sick gift

Alt text

• edited June 2015

You should work on things you like, not on things people ask you to do.

It's your talent and your wish to make art. No one can tell you what to do.

Seriously. It's not cool. Don't listen to the crowd. Follow only your heart, 'cause each work you made by your soul is masterpiece.

I wish you lots of inspiration and success in everything you're planning to create, Bembiann.

bembiann posted: »

hey guys. Some Rhysha-people asking me and being kinda... upset, that i choose Rhyiona. But... What they want? TTG made Rhysha - a canon! It

• Alt text

Alt text

Eryka posted: »

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1s866LfWJyl If you want to ruin to yourself Rhyiona you should listen too this.

• Whaaat? It could be!! :3 (btw 1)

nohuhhuh posted: »

JULIE that's not how this works!!

• Ikr? Said the same thing! dances to the mexican music

Dchar234 posted: »

Why not save both? mexican music

• Sad.

But it's cut, remember?

Still have hope. ;^)

Eryka posted: »

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1s866LfWJyl If you want to ruin to yourself Rhyiona you should listen too this.

• edited June 2015

My 100th post! Pretty cool right? So, here’s a something for you Rhyiona shippers! Seems pretty fast considering that I just did my first fanfic today. Though, I really wanted to get this one out. It was an cool idea and I had some fun putting in some feels. (You'll see! Evil laughter)

Credits: @Kruzii and @98Elliottchin

Scenario: It's the Winter time! Yaaaaay! Rhys, Fiona, and their favorite robots decide to go to the rink at a nearby park. None of them actually skated before, but Rhys wants to impress Fiona with his 'skills'. How would he do? (Word Count: 1145)

The four, Rhys, Fiona, Gortys, and of course, Loader Bot, are all heading to the nearby ice rink. Rhys made sure put on his heavy duty black Hyperion coat and light blue gloves. Fiona put on her favorite scarf that Sasha picked out for her and her red coat. Gortys and Loader Bot didn't seem to understand why they had to dress up like that. They insisted it was just fine! Luckly, neither robot forced their human companions to change. Good.

This is the first time both Rhys and Fiona have actually gone ice-skating. Though, Rhys was dead-set on not letting that show.

“Why did you suggest this, Rhys?” Fiona asks making sure her black scarf stay on tight.

“Simple, I want to show you my amazing skills!” He says eagerly.

“I can’t wait! What about you Loader Bot!?” Grotys asks Loader Bot.

“Affirmative. Though, I am scared I’ll break through the ice and malfunction.” Loader Bot says.

“T-that’s not going to happen, LB!” Rhys assures both him and Loader. He can’t risk losing his child. The four finally get to the rink and look around. There are quite a few people, but thankfully the rink is big enough that even Loader Bot can try.

Rhys sits down on the ground, where he can go right to the rink and puts on his skates. Eager to impress his girl, he ties then quickly and stands on. “Fiona, LB, Gortys, BE PREPARED TO BE AMAZED!” He steps onto the ice and before he can even begin, he falls flat on his face. Loader Bot claps but laughter can also be heard, two are quite familiar. One is Fiona and the other is...

“HAHAHAHA! Oh boy kiddo, that was a good one!” Handsome Jack sarcastically says as he holds his sides.

“Leave me alone...” He bangs his head on the ice, though quite painful, it gets rid of the pain in ass hologram. Instead of risking another head injury, he crawls back to the nice soft snow.

“It’s okay Rhys! We’ll all good at sometime!” Gortys pats his back with a tiny smile shown on the tiny little screen.

“Master, I believe you did good for who you are!” He gives a thumbs up.

“You guys...are...REALLY...helpful.” Rhys sneers, but the two don’t detect the sarcasm.

Fiona pats Rhys on the back. “Oh, it’s okay Rhys! Like they said, you’re good at SOMETHING!” She walks to the rink, holding the barriers for balance. Fiona points to herself with her left arm and yells, “Watch me Rhys, I’ll show you how to do it!” Fiona begins to skate while still holding onto the barriers. “See? This is how you do it!”

“Fiona, try it without holding on now!” Gortys, on the other side with the snow, catches up to Fiona’s slow pace and loosens her hands.

“G-Gortys, d-don’t!”

“Off you go!” The tiny little robot releases Fiona’s grip on the barrier, causing her to slide back farther into the rink. “N-NO NO NO NO!” She screams as she tries to regain her balance, but ultimately falls on her back on the ice. SLAM!

“Dammit...” She looks back at Rhys who is only a feet or two away with a grin. He gives a thumbs up, but Fiona just gives him the finger.

“Hey! I was just trying to give you some feedback on your wonderful performance!” He calls out.

“OH SHUT UP! You know you didn’t mean that.” She yells back.

Rhys signals Loader Bot to get Fiona and bring her back. When he does, both him and Gortys head onto the rink leaving Fiona and Rhys by themselves. Fiona and Rhys don't say a word to each, Fiona not even daring to look Rhys in the face. She wanted to one-up him but she completely failed!

“Hey, look at me.” He pulls on her scarf.

“Why should I look at your bruised up face?” She remarks.

“I’m still good-looking when I’m beat up!”

“No you don’t...” She whispers.

The two sit in silence on the cold snow for a few minutes before Rhys decides to speak up again.

"You know, all I wanted to do was to impress you." Rhys says.

“Failed at that. I did get a good laugh out of that though.”

“...Did it make you smile?” Rhys asks in a soft but serious tone. Fiona finally turns to him and sees a bruise on his forehead. Her cheeks flush pink.

“I wouldn’t laugh and then frown. Of course it made me smile.” She grins. Even though she was cruel with her words, she was actually happy at the fact Rhys wanted to give her a show even though they both knew he never ice-skated both.

“Then, I’m happy.” He flashes that dorky smile at her which causes her to smile back.

"Y'know you don't need to impress me? I'm..." She stops her sentence. Her cheeks turn a darker red that compliment her tan skin tone.

"I'm what?" Rhys asks in excitement.

"I'm happy the way you are...sorta."

"I'll take that!" He smiles at his achievement. "Can I get a reward for my efforts at least?"

“No one gets an award for completely failing like that." She replies.

"Pleeeeaaaasssseeeeee!" Oh. My. God. She sighs and looks him up and down, then her attention goes back to his bruise.

She puts her hands on his shoulder to bring him down to her level and kisses his bruise.

“O-ow! You do know when you try to be cute you still hurt me somehow?” He chuckles and blushes.

“Not always." She gets a punch ready but Rhys covers it with his hands.

"I was just joking! Don't hurt me please!" He pleads. Fiona shakes her head as they turn their attention back to the rink.

The two finally releases themselves from their skates and put on their boots. Hand in hand, they go up to the barriers to check out the other people skating.

"Hey! Do you see that man and young girl?" He pulls on Fiona's red coat.

"Yeah. You're talking about the girl with the hat and light blue jacket, right?"

Rhys nods. "The guy with her seems a bit nervous. Maybe he had a bad experience with ice before?"

"Yeah, poor guy." Fiona comments. The two continue to look around.

"Um..Fiona?"

"Hm?"

Rhys points at both Gortys and Loader Bot, who make her jaw drop to the ground. The two are friggin' doing wonderful. They almost seem like pros! Loader Bot is holding up Gortys and he spins around really fast.

"...Rhys."

"Yeah?"

"Did they skate before?"

"Nope."

As a finisher, Loader Bot throws Gortys in the air, who lands before safe and does a spin.

"DID YOU SEE THAT RHYS AND FIONA?!" Gortys calls out to them.

"I don't feel good about myself anymore..." Rhys and Fiona both say as they hang their heads in shame.

• Excuse the quality, made it in like 10 mins or so lol IF TFTBL WAS LIKE FROZEN

Alt text

I DIDN'T HAVE SPACE FOR VAUGHN, SORRY XD

• I couldn't have put it in better words. Just ignore those people who are bugging you about shipping Rhyiona because they can't amazing art for their ship. You do what YOU want to do and you'll be fine!

You should work on things you like, not on things people ask you to do. It's your talent and your wish to make art. No one can tell you w

• He gives a thumbs up, but Fiona just gives him the finger.

Well, now I need this to happen in the game really badly.

This was adorable, I love how Rhys and Fiona failed miserably but the robots managed to skate just fine. :P

My 100th post! Pretty cool right? So, here’s a something for you Rhyiona shippers! Seems pretty fast considering that I just did my first fa

• Alt text

Never forget

This is so cute. ;-; Too cute. ;-;

GORTYS. <3

XDJulieXD posted: »

Excuse the quality, made it in like 10 mins or so lol IF TFTBL WAS LIKE FROZEN I DIDN'T HAVE SPACE FOR VAUGHN, SORRY XD

• HAHAHAHA!! This is wonderful!! Thank you sooooo much!!<3

My 100th post! Pretty cool right? So, here’s a something for you Rhyiona shippers! Seems pretty fast considering that I just did my first fa

• as they hang their heads in shame.

Anime like. nods Found another fan. puts on sunglasses Hey... you.. what anime you like? casually leans on the wall

• i hope! X)

Don't lose hope, buddy. There's still two episodes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.