Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• LoveFrozenLoveRhyiona

NeverForget

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Never forget This is so cute. ;-; Too cute. ;-; GORTYS.

• Alt text

bembiann posted: »

i hope! X)

• yeah, the same mind...

You should work on things you like, not on things people ask you to do. It's your talent and your wish to make art. No one can tell you w

• you. are. awesome. <3

kristi78968 posted: »

Here it is. I'm actually wary about this piece since I never wrote fanfic before so I made it short. Scenario: Rhys and Fiona are going g

• Alt text

That's a tough question Julie. I like a lot of anime! My favorites though? Zankyou no Terror, Death Parade, Ore Montagari (which I have to catch up on), Another, Ano Hana, and Free Eternal Summer! :)

XDJulieXD posted: »

as they hang their heads in shame. Anime like. nods Found another fan. puts on sunglasses Hey... you.. what anime you like? casually leans on the wall

• edited June 2015

"The dust blows hard on Pandora tonight

Not a safe place to be seen."

:P

LoveFrozenLoveRhyiona NeverForget

• O...M...G.... I really have no idea what those shows are like.... I reaallyyy need to start watching anime again, after my exams ofc.

That's a tough question Julie. I like a lot of anime! My favorites though? Zankyou no Terror, Death Parade, Ore Montagari (which I have to catch up on), Another, Ano Hana, and Free Eternal Summer!

• The Vasha one :(

The Rhack or the Vasha one? ;-;

• It's so cute!

My 100th post! Pretty cool right? So, here’s a something for you Rhyiona shippers! Seems pretty fast considering that I just did my first fa

• "A planet of isolation

And it looks like I'll be killed

The wind is howling like those skags I killed last night

Couldn't keep it in, Rhyiona knows I've tried"

"The dust blows hard on Pandora tonight Not a safe place to be seen." :P

• haha poor Vaughn! ;D

I normally hate Olaf but Gortys as Olaf is too cute! ;3

Excuse the quality, made it in like 10 mins or so lol IF TFTBL WAS LIKE FROZEN I DIDN'T HAVE SPACE FOR VAUGHN, SORRY XD

• RIP armis

armis37 posted: »

The Vasha one

• I'm back. Good morning. Can't wait for a day of Rhyiona!

• Bravo, Sasha, your new album is coming along nicely.

"A planet of isolation And it looks like I'll be killed The wind is howling like those skags I killed last night Couldn't keep it in, Rhyiona knows I've tried"

• Alt text

I'm back. Good morning. Can't wait for a day of Rhyiona!

• edited June 2015

Don't let them in, don't let them see

Be the good fan you always have to be

Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know

Well, now they know

It's confirmed, It's confirmed

Can't hold it back anymore

It's confirmed, It's confirmed

Turn away and party mooore

I don't care what they're going to say

Let Rhyiona rage on

The hate never bothered me anyway

"The dust blows hard on Pandora tonight Not a safe place to be seen." :P

• Sasha confirmed #1 Rhyiona shipper.

Don't let them in, don't let them see Be the good fan you always have to be Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know Well, now they

• RIP me

RIP armis

• We sould make it like.. I dunno to be our thread's song or something lol

Sasha confirmed #1 Rhyiona shipper.

• edited June 2015

RIP in pepperoni

RIP me

• gasp how can you hate Olaf??

nohuhhuh posted: »

haha poor Vaughn! ;D I normally hate Olaf but Gortys as Olaf is too cute! ;3

• Alt text

We sould make it like.. I dunno to be our thread's song or something lol

• edited June 2015

Me reading your guys' comments.

Alt text

Thank you guys for the awesome feedback! I love to write but I'm usually afraid to put it out there because I don't have the confidence to show the world my "art." You guys though have shown really awesome support and I'm more happy/willing to put my stories out there. Thank you so much!

• Haha this is awesome, my two favorite things in a crossover. You know, Handsome Jack would be perfect as Hans... so I guess that would make Vaughn as Sven.

Excuse the quality, made it in like 10 mins or so lol IF TFTBL WAS LIKE FROZEN I DIDN'T HAVE SPACE FOR VAUGHN, SORRY XD

• RIP in pizza

RIP in pepperoni

• Really glad to hear that. .D Thank you for sharing it with us!

Alt text

Me reading your guys' comments. Thank you guys for the awesome feedback! I love to write but I'm usually afraid to put it out there b

• Well, I mean... that doesn't sound that bad. :P

RIP in pizza

• Well I would write the entire song, but got exam tomorrow and gotta get back to study! After my exam, If I won't forget I will try an write all the lyrics XD Also maybe we have a singer in our thread... >:3

• :O So amazing!

Here it is. I'm actually wary about this piece since I never wrote fanfic before so I made it short. Scenario: Rhys and Fiona are going g

• Imagine we find out we have the new Whitney Houston in here or something lmao

Well I would write the entire song, but got exam tomorrow and gotta get back to study! After my exam, If I won't forget I will try an write all the lyrics XD Also maybe we have a singer in our thread... >:3

• It wouldn't be so bad until somebody would eat me :(

Well, I mean... that doesn't sound that bad. :P

• Thank you! :)

So, I'm not sure if you guys know but there really great Rhyiona fanfics on Tumblr! Here's a post that links to them all plus a few pictures

• I can't love this face Alt text

gasp how can you hate Olaf??

• Psh, details. Enjoy while you can!

It wouldn't be so bad until somebody would eat me

• Well this was actually made after an idea of.. I forgot who, in the thread, so he/she put Jack as Sven because Kristoff (Rhys)is the only one that can understand him (see him) ^^

Haha this is awesome, my two favorite things in a crossover. You know, Handsome Jack would be perfect as Hans... so I guess that would make Vaughn as Sven.

• Well most of the Rhysha people are pretty cool, the Rhysha shippers in this forum are mostly friendly for the most part idk about outside the forum though, i'm actually both unofficially Rhyiona and a Rhysha shipper :)

bembiann posted: »

hey guys. Some Rhysha-people asking me and being kinda... upset, that i choose Rhyiona. But... What they want? TTG made Rhysha - a canon! It

• Also, depends on the pizza. If it has olives, I'd rather die quickly :(

Would you eat me if I were stuck in pizza, Wolf? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Psh, details. Enjoy while you can!

• I love these SO much @nohuhhuh! I vote 4 because, why not? :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

Edit: Voting is over!

• Well what can I say... puts on sunglasses we're awesome B) which makes.. YOU awesome! B) Keep up the good work B) winks underneath the sunglasses

Me reading your guys' comments. Thank you guys for the awesome feedback! I love to write but I'm usually afraid to put it out there b

• Thank you! :)

:O So amazing!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.