Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

nohuhhuh posted: »

You know how this goes..remember to vote!

• 10/10 accurate

Brawl posted: »

Story of my life.

• Darn it! Why would you take the pencils? Uff, anyway 3 for sure. At least this time do something right Rhys!!

• well if he crashes that aint on me

MeatBicycle posted: »

i have a hard time believing he could drive.

• edited June 2015

shouldn't options 1 and 4 be counted as option 3? well, i vote #1 EDIT: it took me some time to realize #1 is not that smart option, so i'm choosing #3

• You paste the link on the globe icon.

Also WOW HAHA now I get it.

Vernaya posted: »

Weeell.... Weeeeeeell...... i dunno how to post video here

• Umm... 4. lol

• Boruto. Sarada.

Burrito Salad.

Do the math. ;-;

XDJulieXD posted: »

Oh my... Wolf.. you're a god remember? Gods don't cry... I took over hell so u won't have any problems, now you have them here? starts searching what a burrito salad is Also Quiff said himself that he's not a dietist, so what would u expect?

• Gortys will probably punch him lmao

I will try to do my best and NOT spoil anything but...

Some "harmless choices" can actually be anything but harmless! >:)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

DUMPY NO ;-; MY HEART I vote #1 even though this one's really hard. Go Fiona! Gortys will probably punch him lmao

• 580 new comments

wth guys

• Wait.. D-didnt I jus-st?

(?) Not creepy at all. @Liscariot

• shouldn't options 1 and 4 be counted as option 3?

Um, I'm not sure what you mean? O.O

shouldn't options 1 and 4 be counted as option 3? well, i vote #1 EDIT: it took me some time to realize #1 is not that smart option, so i'm choosing #3

• This comic is all about pencils Julie! ;D

XDJulieXD posted: »

Darn it! Why would you take the pencils? Uff, anyway 3 for sure. At least this time do something right Rhys!!

• Well, good night everyone. Or have a nice day if it's a day for you. :)

I'll probably post my new fanfiction tomorrow so you can except it you guuuuuuuuys <3

• they all sound to me like something a good father would do. hopefully i described my confusion good enough

shouldn't options 1 and 4 be counted as option 3? Um, I'm not sure what you mean? O.O

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams mate

• 3 <3

• We are nearing HALF A MILLION views for this discussion now guys! This is insane.

• We can do this!

BigBadPaul posted: »

We are nearing HALF A MILLION views for this discussion now guys! This is insane.

• :)))))

Pipas posted: »

580 new comments wth guys

• aaa yeah sure they are similar choices but believe me, there are big differences between them! ;D (I just like to make this harder for you guys)

they all sound to me like something a good father would do. hopefully i described my confusion good enough

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Well, good night everyone. Or have a nice day if it's a day for you. I'll probably post my new fanfiction tomorrow so you can except it you guuuuuuuuys

• Telltale style, I see. >:)

Gortys will probably punch him lmao I will try to do my best and NOT spoil anything but... Some "harmless choices" can actually be anything but harmless!

• This is the best thread in the whole forum , hopefully Telltale will acknowledge that and give us Rhyiona

We are nearing HALF A MILLION views for this discussion now guys! This is insane.

• Yep.

Alt text

Brawl posted: »

Story of my life.

• Alt text

aaa yeah sure they are similar choices but believe me, there are big differences between them! ;D (I just like to make this harder for you guys)

• exactly! Hahah I'm mean! >:)

Telltale style, I see.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Alt text
    A beautifull picture of SweetBigWolf and Quiff kissing each other (don't ask why I've done that cauz' I don't even know)

• WOW MAN THAT TOO FAR

JUST BECAUSE I LIVE IN SWEDEN

UR COLD

• edited June 2015

Thank you goes to xfuriouss for this gif, that I saw when I have written my first post on this topic.
    You guys probably already know about the elevator scene. However, that being said, it made me think a little bit.

Alt text

Rhys does exactly the same gesture at the beginning of Episode 1 at another employee. While I couldn't really figure out whether Fiona was gesturing at Sasha or Rhys, I'm just gonna guess Rhys. I guessed him as it makes the most sense for her to make that gesture at him, while it wouldn't make much sense why she would suddenly make that gesture at Sasha. This also proves that during that trip, she misses or at least hopes for Rhys to come back safe and sound. Also, when Fiona is doing the gesture, Athena decides to activate the elevator before she can finish. Athena doesn't exactly trust Rhys. Maybe she even was slightly jealous at that time. She also can say to Fiona that you have to cut ties to all of your people if you want to become a Vault Hunter, which is fairly hypocritical, as she lied about being retired and she has a girlfriend. This makes me think that she might have did it out of jealousy. You can see Athena shake her head before she hits the elevator button. Since that's what Athena wanted Fiona to become, she probably sensed something going on between the two. This is a piece of evidence that Fiona might have feelings for Rhys.

Alt text

HUGS FOR EVERYONE

• edited June 2015

Also there's a 2-3 second scene where they show how Fiona stares at Rhys in a kinda jealous way.If you wanna see it on youtube it's when Rhys and Sasha get off that elevator in episode 3.I actually took a screenshot right now of the moment so I edited this comment

Rhyiona

Thank you goes to xfuriouss for this gif, that I saw when I have written my first post on this topic. You guys probably already know about

• SAY NO TO BURRITO SALADS

Quiff posted: »

WOW MAN THAT TOO FAR JUST BECAUSE I LIVE IN SWEDEN

• ??????????

Eryka posted: »

A beautifull picture of SweetBigWolf and Quiff kissing each other (don't ask why I've done that cauz' I don't even know)

• edited June 2015

Not in the least awkward.

I'm just gonna call it a night and leave.

Eryka posted: »

• I AM A VIKING AND VIKING NEVER GIVE IN

SAY NO TO BURRITO SALADS

Sign in to comment in this discussion.