Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• My hubbyy?? ;A;

Alt text

Alt text

Eryka posted: »

A beautifull picture of SweetBigWolf and Quiff kissing each other (don't ask why I've done that cauz' I don't even know)

• @nohuhhuh

THESE ARE LIES!!!

Quiff posted: »

Not in the least awkward. I'm just gonna call it a night and leave.

• YOU'RE SANTA DUCK

I AM A VIKING AND VIKING NEVER GIVE IN

• NO DUCKY THIS IS ALL FAKE!!

You're my one and only true love <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

My hubbyy?? ;A;

• edited June 2015

THIS SANTA DUCK HAVE DREAMS TOO

ABigBadWolf posted: »

YOU'RE SANTA DUCK

• edited June 2015

Also you can see how Athena notices the way she looks at her also how she shakes her head and slams the buttons of the elevator , sorry for double comment

Brawl posted: »

Also there's a 2-3 second scene where they show how Fiona stares at Rhys in a kinda jealous way.If you wanna see it on youtube it's when Rhy

• WHAT THE HELL YOU GUYS ARE MY OTP

DON'T BELIEVE THIS!!

My hubbyy?? ;A;

• OH OKAY CARRY ON THEN

THIS SANTA DUCK HAVE DREAMS TOO

• edited June 2015

Ah... that might work. The jealousy caused Fiona to gesture back at him, in order to get attention. :3
    Another thing! As the elevator is coming down, you can see Fiona looking at Rhys. When the elevator activates again, she becomes a little bit sadder, but smiles back as it comes down.

Also you can see how Athena notices the way she looks at her also how she shakes her head and slams the buttons of the elevator , sorry for double comment

• cries I don't want to see your ugly duck face anymore!!

NO DUCKY THIS IS ALL FAKE!! You're my one and only true love

• Why did you do this to me wolf! I thought we are friends!! ;--;

@nohuhhuh THESE ARE LIES!!!

• edited June 2015

Yeah , Athena told Fiona that you need to cut ties with all people if you want to become a Vault Hunter so I think that's why she reacted pretty aggresive.Also after the elevator comes to a stop and Rhys and Sasha start to move you can see Fiona in the back staring at Rhys with wide eyes.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Ah... that might work. The jealousy caused Fiona to gesture back at him, in order to get attention. Another thing! As the elevator is comi

• I DID NOT!! ;---;

Why did you do this to me wolf! I thought we are friends!! ;--;

• Then prove me wrong! ;--;

WHAT THE HELL YOU GUYS ARE MY OTP DON'T BELIEVE THIS!!

• how 'bout a million till ep4? i'm sure we can do this without breaking a sweat :D

We are nearing HALF A MILLION views for this discussion now guys! This is insane.

• I SWEAR ON RHYIONA GORTYS AND LOADER BOT ;-;

Then prove me wrong! ;--;

• Seeing as Athena has a girlfriend of her own, she probably can figure out whether Fiona has something going on there. She probably noticed that she was getting attached to Rhys.

Yeah , Athena told Fiona that you need to cut ties with all people if you want to become a Vault Hunter so I think that's why she reacted pr

• BRO FIST

you too, bro

Sorry fell asleep but thx for the story bro stay awesome BRO FIST C=

• I would gladly sign that petition!

Petition for this to happen in episode 4.

• Oh well if you put it that way...

Okay..I'll give @Quiff a chance to explain.. :(

I SWEAR ON RHYIONA GORTYS AND LOADER BOT ;-;

• YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE HIM ;-;

Oh well if you put it that way... Okay..I'll give @Quiff a chance to explain..

• I think we found something here mate , whatever those stares Fiona gave to Rhys weren't casual , I think it showed us Fiona's hidden emotions or atleast a little of it plus Athena made it clearer by how she reacted the whole time that there's something going on inside Fiona's feelings

Seeing as Athena has a girlfriend of her own, she probably can figure out whether Fiona has something going on there. She probably noticed that she was getting attached to Rhys.

• damn, I am sorry :( My heart goes out to you and your family.

Eryka posted: »

My mom is going too the hospital ; she may have a problem with her heart... And plus my 2 parents are so sick... At least my dad is in better health...

• edited June 2015

Ha-ha! This? This was all teamwork man! I won't be surprised if we might find some more clues somewhere else too. I'm just really hoping that Fiona will finally be able to show her true feelings in the next episodes...

I think we found something here mate , whatever those stares Fiona gave to Rhys weren't casual , I think it showed us Fiona's hidden emotion

• I want to believe him! He's my Swedish hubby after all.

YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE HIM ;-;

• He needs to hurry up. My good name is at risk. ;-;

I want to believe him! He's my Swedish hubby after all.

• edited June 2015

If you make a deal with Jack he'll take control over Rhys when they all return back from their mission it's here : and it starts at 1:14:49 I'll edit this comment if I find something interesting
    Edit : Hm , it's pretty interesting how Fiona is the one to ask and gave Rhys worried looks all the time , I mean she's the only one I saw that had a worried look on her face maybe that's something..

Ha-ha! This? This was all teamwork man! I won't be surprised if we might find some more clues somewhere else too. I'm just really hoping that Fiona will finally be able to show her true feelings in the next episodes...

• holy Rhyiona, 400 new comments within a few hours.
    I had to drive a friend to the hospital today(she catched a knife..) and busy earning and kiss the sky where played on the radio in the waiting room, this game following me everywhere.

• well, you know what they say..Alt text

Kruzii posted: »

holy Rhyiona, 400 new comments within a few hours. I had to drive a friend to the hospital today(she catched a knife..) and busy earning and kiss the sky where played on the radio in the waiting room, this game following me everywhere.

• This thread cannot be stopped.

Kruzii posted: »

holy Rhyiona, 400 new comments within a few hours. I had to drive a friend to the hospital today(she catched a knife..) and busy earning and kiss the sky where played on the radio in the waiting room, this game following me everywhere.

• edited June 2015

Something got me. When you said that Athena can tell Fiona about cutting ties with people, that can be a proof that Athena might have actually been jealous to either Fiona (as she's Bi) or maybe even Rhys, as what she said to Fiona was hypocritical. She is a Vault Hunter, who also hunts and even has a girlfriend. (So much for the cutting ties bit) This could be ANOTHER proof that Fiona's feelings might be stronger than we thought.

(I never picked this dialogue option from Athena in my play, so I wouldn't know exactly what she says. But from what Brawl told me, this is what I got.)

If you make a deal with Jack he'll take control over Rhys when they all return back from their mission it's here : and it starts at 1:14:49

• Well, we have to remember it can also be referring to Sasha. But I will say, it does feel like Fiona does like Rhys, but doesnt want to admit it, so she just pokes fun at him whenever possible

Something got me. When you said that Athena can tell Fiona about cutting ties with people, that can be a proof that Athena might have actual

• edited June 2015

Are you kidding? This thread will STOP when I will STOP REPLYING ON THIS THREAD. (Which will be a very, very long time.)
    And even if I do stop, this thread will find a way to continue.

This thread cannot be stopped.

• don't lie to me.

all lies

• edited June 2015

Seeing as Sasha is on Athena's side in the elevator, and Fiona on Rhys's side in the elevator, and Fiona looks completely straight, if not a bit to the right, I think it's safe to say that she was looking at Rhys. :p
    And yes, I agree with the poking fun bit. She doesn't want to admit it, so she delivers it in tiny chunks whenever she makes fun of him. :3

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, we have to remember it can also be referring to Sasha. But I will say, it does feel like Fiona does like Rhys, but doesnt want to admit it, so she just pokes fun at him whenever possible

• edited June 2015

I can wait.

(seriously I really have to sleep now haha. Why it's so fun to have a fakefight with someone? ;D I guess it feels similar to masskilling your neighbours in Sims. :) anyway, good night!)

He needs to hurry up. My good name is at risk. ;-;

• Oh The Suspense, I Love It!!Alt text

My hubbyy?? ;A;

• Great! Now tell us what is the meaning of life ;)

Something got me. When you said that Athena can tell Fiona about cutting ties with people, that can be a proof that Athena might have actual

• Now this is dedication! I like it. :D

Are you kidding? This thread will STOP when I will STOP REPLYING ON THIS THREAD. (Which will be a very, very long time.) And even if I do stop, this thread will find a way to continue.

• True. This thread will never end.

well, you know what they say..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.