TTG congratulations

I have to say i'm impressed.. you get all the TV / Books drama , mystery, consequences, amazing cast, etc.. just a great job , i cant wait for the next episodes and season 2 !

and congratulations on making me hate a house so much .. I cant stand Whitehills , hope they all suffer

Comments

• I'm hoping that Rodrik or Asher will be able to get Asher to marry Gwynn Whitehill. To strengthen the Forrester house and bring peace between the houses.

• Yee I'm really happy with this game too, it's my current favorite Telltale series

• i hope asher marrys her just because he loves her . but there will never be peace between the houses , specially after all that happened

Supergirl66 posted: »

I'm hoping that Rodrik or Asher will be able to get Asher to marry Gwynn Whitehill. To strengthen the Forrester house and bring peace between the houses.

• same :D so happy about how a potencial fail become a great sucess

Yee I'm really happy with this game too, it's my current favorite Telltale series

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

Yay! :-D
    Topics like these make the team super happy. Thanks so much for playing.

• edited June 2015

Well I think it was clear since the episode 1 that this game wouldnt be fail. Great job Telltale.

GCardoso posted: »

same so happy about how a potencial fail become a great sucess

• thank you for the game :)

ArthurV posted: »

Yay! :-D Topics like these make the team super happy. Thanks so much for playing.

• Game of Thrones deserves as much love as Tales from the Borderlands. :)

• You do realize if Asher and Gwynn do marry with blessings from both houses lord, which is highly unlikely, their houses will automatically enter an alliance through marriage.

i hope asher marrys her just because he loves her . but there will never be peace between the houses , specially after all that happened

• yes i realize that . whitehill lord will never let that happened and even if they marry and have an alliance , i dont care , i hate the whitehills and hope they all die.

A_Great_Guy posted: »

You do realize if Asher and Gwynn do marry with blessings from both houses lord, which is highly unlikely, their houses will automatically enter an alliance through marriage.

• Your kinda contradicting yourself here, my man.
    You want ALL the Whitehills to die? Gwynn too? She is a Whitehill after all.

yes i realize that . whitehill lord will never let that happened and even if they marry and have an alliance , i dont care , i hate the whitehills and hope they all die.

• your taking this too far , but i dont mind if she dies too , asher can get another girl if he want :) though anything said here is 90% not probably to happen. the houses hate each other too much , this is almost like romeo and juliet

A_Great_Guy posted: »

Your kinda contradicting yourself here, my man. You want ALL the Whitehills to die? Gwynn too? She is a Whitehill after all.

• edited July 2015

I would never imagine that someting will be better than TWD but Telltale did it. This game is awesome and currently it is fighitng for the title of champion with Tales from the Borderlands.

Good job Telltale and I hope there will be a season two, maybe you could explore with Forresters more about Glovers and Ironborn storyline.

• Aw, I was just teasing, sorry.

Meh, i feel like so far Asher and Gwynn are none factors to the story, as they haven't done much to help move it along. Right now I'm more concerned with the folks at Ironrath.

your taking this too far , but i dont mind if she dies too , asher can get another girl if he want though anything said here is 90% not probably to happen. the houses hate each other too much , this is almost like romeo and juliet

• i would like to see Greyjoy and Martell houses somehow involved into this game .

I would never imagine that someting will be better than TWD but Telltale did it. This game is awesome and currently it is fighitng for the t

• edited July 2015

Yep, that is why I said Ironborn storyline and Glovers.

i would like to see Greyjoy and Martell houses somehow involved into this game .

• edited July 2015

I find it hard to hate all of the Whitehills. Because we honestly dont know much about Gwynn's older brothers. We honestly dont know were they stand with the Crown or with the Boltons. And we dont know if they even agree with there father Lord Whitehill. Plus Gwynn seems to be on the Forrester's side. And Gryff is mostly trying to hard to please his father and my be his brothers, but as I said we dont know were they stand.

yes i realize that . whitehill lord will never let that happened and even if they marry and have an alliance , i dont care , i hate the whitehills and hope they all die.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.