The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Not yet, have you?

I've heard some mixed things from ppl I know.

Markd4547 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecAYnfHRs0k @saltlick123 Did u play Arkham yet?

• You haven't killed anyone?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

So, I have been playing Dishonored and have been having a great time. I've gone nonlethal since the beginning of the game, and so far so goo

• Peace buddy.

Lehfeels posted: »

Ok yall ill be leaving forums for a month or 2 for a hiatus to take a break from it and such cya guys i know yall @allthatremains @pap

• edited June 2015

Yes it's a masterpiece PLAY IT bro pls :)

Saltlick123 posted: »

Not yet, have you? I've heard some mixed things from ppl I know.

• edited June 2015

I made this using the futureself program i used carleys face so heres carley's futureself if she lived on

Alt text

• edited June 2015

I also created kenny and uh... yeah...

Alt text

• IU CANT STOP LAUGHING

I also created kenny and uh... yeah...

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited June 2015

Alt text

This is basically what the Arkham Knight unmasking felt like lmao, anyone finished Arkham Knight yet?

• edited June 2015

I am having my next surgery in a couple of hours. Wish me luck!

• Bis später

Ok yall ill be leaving forums for a month or 2 for a hiatus to take a break from it and such cya guys i know yall @allthatremains @pap

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Good luck

• Not one person has died by my hands, but I'm kinda struggling.

I'm gonna get that Clean Hands achievement, but for some reason the audio on my 360 has stopped working, making it difficult.

You haven't killed anyone?

• There will always be that one asshole in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Not one person has died by my hands, but I'm kinda struggling. I'm gonna get that Clean Hands achievement, but for some reason the audio on my 360 has stopped working, making it difficult.

• Good luck!

• Then I just to reload and choke that asshole out.

On a side note, I turned my xbox on just now and the audio is back. Odd, but at least it's back.

There will always be that one asshole in the wrong place at the wrong time.

• Then I just to reload and choke that asshole out.

I forget...Does that make the achievement unachieveable?

Then I just to reload and choke that asshole out. On a side note, I turned my xbox on just now and the audio is back. Odd, but at least it's back.

• edited June 2015

Oh shit, I hope not.

Edit:

Okay, after gaining four mysterious kills on the finale and redoing it that level, I've beaten the game and gained the Clean Hands achevement! :D

Great game. I loved it. Really looking forward to the squeal now.

Then I just to reload and choke that asshole out. I forget...Does that make the achievement unachieveable?

• Good luck.

• YAY ME TOOO :D

I didn't even kill the witch that was going to kill my friend slackjaw.

So, I have been playing Dishonored and have been having a great time. I've gone nonlethal since the beginning of the game, and so far so goo

• Yeah for me it was actually Hyram Burrows (yes THAT Hyram Burrow)

I accidentally lead to his death about 6 times (I even got the achivements). And i reloaded over and over. Eventually i found out that afther hes arrested if he notices any bodies (unconcious or not) he runs away and the guards kill him afther a chase. So i did the level without knocking anyone in the manor and just sneaking (it was suprisingly quick)

There will always be that one asshole in the wrong place at the wrong time.

• Okay, after gaining four mysterious kills on the finale and redoing it that level, I've beaten the game and gained the Clean Hands achevement! :D

Yay!

Oh shit, I hope not. Edit: Okay, after gaining four mysterious kills on the finale and redoing it that level, I've beaten the game and gained the Clean Hands achevement! Great game. I loved it. Really looking forward to the squeal now.

• Yeah for me it was actually Hyram Burrows (yes THAT Hyram Burrow)

I'm pretty sure my first kill was some random guard that got really annoying so I threw him off a building as revenge.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Yeah for me it was actually Hyram Burrows (yes THAT Hyram Burrow) I accidentally lead to his death about 6 times (I even got the achiveme

• I was WAY restrained. I literally spared EVERYONE even the arrogant near psychotic guards who make jokes about killing people.

Yeah for me it was actually Hyram Burrows (yes THAT Hyram Burrow) I'm pretty sure my first kill was some random guard that got really annoying so I threw him off a building as revenge.

• Good luck! I hope everything goes well :c

• Happy Canada Day to all the Canadians out there! :D

• edited June 2015

@Markd4547 If you didn't know already, this is the new trailer for a Rocky 7/Rocky Spin off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv554B7YHk4

• When I asked if I missed anything, why did no one tell me about this? XD

Alt text

Oh, did you also miss the third episode of TFTB?

When I asked if I missed anything, why did no one tell me about this? XD

• Well, I haven't even played the first episode of TFTB so no :P

dojo32161 posted: »

Oh, did you also miss the third episode of TFTB?

Alt text

Well, I haven't even played the first episode of TFTB so no :P

• .kucl dooG

• edited June 2015

I just went to the Telltale home page and saw it for the first time, and I kind of skimmed through the Walking Dead section so yeah XD

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.......Previously Full Metal Jacket Today The Last King of Scotland

Alt text

Alt text

That too much?

• You have to, the game is incredible

Well, I haven't even played the first episode of TFTB so no :P

• I was thinking maybe we telltale fans should have a live movie night kind of thing where we vote on 1 of 3 movies and we could all watch it and chat about it on a sidebar chat i think that would be cool

Sign in to comment in this discussion.