MAC - game launches cropped to bottom left of screen, unplayable.

Hello, haven't found this issue on search and hope you can help.

I've played the first episode on this on an external monitor, and after trying to play the second episode switching to mac's internal display, this happens (with black bars either side);

Alt text

Can't get to options to fiddle with display settings, so it's unplayable. Resolution is set to higher than display so that's probably it, but surprising that it would do this!

It's a Macbook air 2012 on yosemite, steam version. Support tool dump - http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=04494035875354066524

Comments

• OK, back with my monitor now, so could change the resolution settings to 1600900 to see if that would help, but it still does the same thing when I play on the built in monitor. BTW the native resolution of 1366768 is unavailable in the settings.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please try switching the game to Windowed Mode by using the Mac Shortcut (Command+F) and see if you are able to then able to see the screen correctly. If so, you can then change the in-game resolution and graphics settings to a setting that better fits your screen, and you should then be able to switch back to Full Screen mode and see the screen correctly.

escalinci posted: »

OK, back with my monitor now, so could change the resolution settings to 1600900 to see if that would help, but it still does the same thing when I play on the built in monitor. BTW the native resolution of 1366768 is unavailable in the settings.

This discussion has been closed.