Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• True Dat.....Alt text

Kruzii posted: »

the Rhyiona is always too good and too strong.. sleep deprivation is a consequence of such a high quality ship

• Welcome back BRO C=

• Alt text

Yup it suck's ;-; but it was worth it to read some rhyiona comments C= stay awesome BRO , BRO FIST

• Welcome Back!!(• ◡ •)/

Haven't commented in this thread for a while, the whole forum gets scary when there's new content ;_; But I need Rhyiona in my life, I can't function without it. Looks like I've missed a lot, but I'm glad to be back!

• Here is an other random YouTube video enjoy and have sweet rhyiona dreams everyone its 6:39am am going to bed bye C=

• And stay awesome bro's, BRO FIST

• 80+comments

nice

• goodnight, you big fluffy thing!

Alt text

Here is an other random YouTube video enjoy and have sweet rhyiona dreams everyone its 6:39am am going to bed bye C=

• I'm sure they can tell how much we want it from the size of this big fat thread. :P

kristi78968 posted: »

Finally caught up on all the new comments. 200+, oh boy! My fellow Rhyiona shippers, we mustn't give up hope! They had the kiss in there

• It seems a little quiet at the moment. But that's just the calm before the storm...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

80+comments nice

• Welcome to the family buddy! I'll add you to the team's group lists ASAP! :D

Reliqum posted: »

First post in order to join Rhyiona

• You lazy panda...

Crips posted: »

943 new comments. Heh, nope.

• Oh, I always think it's too quiet when I first wake up.

Then it explodes. :P

BigBadPaul posted: »

It seems a little quiet at the moment. But that's just the calm before the storm...

• Exactly! It's just a matter of waiting a couple of hours. :p

Oh, I always think it's too quiet when I first wake up. Then it explodes. :P

• Alt text

BigBadPaul posted: »

Exactly! It's just a matter of waiting a couple of hours.

• Welcome back! I wonder how many comments you missed. :P

Haven't commented in this thread for a while, the whole forum gets scary when there's new content ;_; But I need Rhyiona in my life, I can't function without it. Looks like I've missed a lot, but I'm glad to be back!

• I love Loader Bot's broken fingers.

kristi78968 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUtFgumEQQA

• This is awesome, Elliot, great job. :D

Remake of Back to the Future Part 2 to Garry's Mod. Since it's 2 days closer to Back to the Future's 30th Anniversary Release. So, I've d

• edited June 2015

Um... serious question... why wouldn't they know?

I mean... it's kind awkward imagining Felix explaining this now that you mention it but...

rhonu posted: »

wait do rhys and fiona even know how to do the frickle frackle diddly doo flippity flop whippity whap snip-snap slip-slap ... i think it's time to give The Talk to our children

• Didn't fool me. B)

Have fun! We'll all be here when you're back. :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Goodbye guys, I'm gonna abandon this ship because Rhysha is obviously the superior ship! No hard feelings guys! Pffft..yeah right!

• edited June 2015

Movie Scene Remake to Garry's Mod.

A Shot of Adrenaline would do...

Alt text
    Original Picture.

Alt text
    Remade with Garry's Mod. ( @ABigBadWolf and @tessie0713 is featured!)

• edited June 2015

Wow, Rhys, watch where you're touching.

EDIT: Also, that wolf is incredibly good looking. I would love to meet that handsome fella. B)

Movie Scene Remake to Garry's Mod. A Shot of Adrenaline would do... Original Picture. Remade with Garry's Mod. ( @ABigBadWolf and @tessie0713 is featured!)

• hahaha xD yeah. Now I've got this picture in my head where Felix wants to tell Fiona about the birds and the bees, because she is 16 and "old enough" to know this things. Felix starts to talk and Fiona thinks to herself: "Oh no. Please stop. I am 16. I KNOW HOW IT WORKS." but stayed silent because she didn't wanted to hurt Felix.

Um... serious question... why wouldn't they know? I mean... it's kind awkward imagining Felix explaining this now that you mention it but...

• He-he, Pulp Fiction. :p

Movie Scene Remake to Garry's Mod. A Shot of Adrenaline would do... Original Picture. Remade with Garry's Mod. ( @ABigBadWolf and @tessie0713 is featured!)

• But... how did she find out anyway? I mean... wow okay this is really awkward lmao

hahaha xD yeah. Now I've got this picture in my head where Felix wants to tell Fiona about the birds and the bees, because she is 16 and "ol

• Couldn't have said it better myself...

Um, not to be a downer or anything but they wouldn't go "heck yeah they'll have sexy times STAY TUNED!!". And things change and get rewritte

• TV? Radio? Magazines? heard it from elder friends maybe?

But... how did she find out anyway? I mean... wow okay this is really awkward lmao

• Now I just imagined her finding out and then slowly closing the magazine and contemplating what the hell is wrong with the world.

TV? Radio? Magazines? heard it from elder friends maybe?

• Props to you for actually knowing that! :)

udc24 posted: »

"Go soak your head" is an old-timey insult.

• Wow. You got me there for a second. Woah. Have fun!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Goodbye guys, I'm gonna abandon this ship because Rhysha is obviously the superior ship! No hard feelings guys! Pffft..yeah right!

• Alt text

"When did you become a broom?"

Alt text

"Excuse me?"

Alt text

"I mean, you did sweep me off my feet."

Alt text

"!!!"

• Smooth Rhys is smooth. ;)

"When did you become a broom?" "Excuse me?" "I mean, you did sweep me off my feet." "!!!"

• damn.

"When did you become a broom?" "Excuse me?" "I mean, you did sweep me off my feet." "!!!"

• edited June 2015

Something that I have noticed in a Episode 3 walkthrough. If you trust Fiona, Rhys will tell Fiona that she needs to throw her hat in order to get the turrets to shoot each other. Later in the Episode 3, when Fiona finally gets to the upgrade for Gortys, the turrets start shooting at her. After Rhys hacks the turrets, but they still shoot, Fiona has a choice of saying that Athena should throw her shield in order to get the turrets to shoot each other up, once again. However, the dialogue is only dependent on your choices, and she can say it even when you trusted Jack, hence ignoring the first scenario. Still, pretty interesting.

If I'm going to theorize why the choice is available even if you picked Jack, I'm just gonna say this:

If you pick Jack, she says it in a coincidence. (Or maybe, there was supposed to be a different dialogue if you picked Jack, but Telltale either forgot about it or it's just a glitch)

If you pick Fiona, this could show us that she tries to think like Rhys for that split moment, even if it wasn't exactly useful.

• I was wondering what's happening and realized I was invited to witness this epic scene.

Moreover, the scene that I have to plunge the syringe into Vaughn's heart really scared the hell out of me. I would be his murderer and Rhys would totally be pissed at me and I would be guilty for keep saying that he was fine when he was paralyzed. (Yes, I obviously forgot that he has that fabulous abs) :p

• Alt text

Smooth Rhys is smooth.

• So refreshing to see these with the new pack of screenshots. :')

• Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.