Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Refreshing to make them too because I don't have to look at the same screenshots over and over now.

buntingsir posted: »

So refreshing to see these with the new pack of screenshots. :')

• Telltale have copied the influence of Pulp Fiction and put it in Episode 3.

tessie0713 posted: »

I was wondering what's happening and realized I was invited to witness this epic scene. Moreover, the scene that I have to plunge the syr

• i was joking but now that i think about it, we don't know anything about rhys' early years other than "he started a club with his friend to print business cards" ... like, who's his mother... maybe i'm his mother. maybe that's why i see him as a tiny little baby... i'm like a protective mama bear

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Um... serious question... why wouldn't they know? I mean... it's kind awkward imagining Felix explaining this now that you mention it but...

• Wow, you're his mother? Please call Rhys and give him advice on how to get with Fiona. Please.

rhonu posted: »

i was joking but now that i think about it, we don't know anything about rhys' early years other than "he started a club with his friend to

• Almost at page 269... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Wait until we start guessing another million of release dates for Ep4.

Not to be a downer, but I couldn't resist. :[

Refreshing to make them too because I don't have to look at the same screenshots over and over now.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Almost at page 269... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Smooth Rhys is back B)

"When did you become a broom?" "Excuse me?" "I mean, you did sweep me off my feet." "!!!"

• It's still way too early though. ;-; Can't believe it's only been little over a week...

Wait until we start guessing another million of release dates for Ep4. Not to be a downer, but I couldn't resist. :[

• Alt text

Smooth Rhys is back

• Yeah, I know, for about another 6 weeks waiting will be just fine. :p

Wow, only a week, I didn't even notice.

It's still way too early though. ;-; Can't believe it's only been little over a week...

• (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Almost at page 269... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Yeah, the episode is still fresh... but eventually the wait is going to get to us again. ;-;

Yeah, I know, for about another 6 weeks waiting will be just fine. Wow, only a week, I didn't even notice.

• edited June 2015

Good observation. There is also a dialogue that Fiona is not sure whether Vaughn can finish the big fruit she saw no matter you trust Fiona or Jack. She will have a chance to know that Vaughn love eating the fruits only if you trust Jack as he will not be paralyzed and will eat the fruits in the control room. Apart from taking it as glitches/laziness, it can also be viewed as she love making fun of Vaughn.

Speaking of the turrets scene, I think Fiona makes the judgement based on common sense by thinking that turrets shoot the closest moving object, so I just accepted it. However, it is still interesting to think this through.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Something that I have noticed in a Episode 3 walkthrough. If you trust Fiona, Rhys will tell Fiona that she needs to throw her hat in order

• Alt text

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrZRIW87eWI

• At least we can complain to each other again, haha.

Yeah, the episode is still fresh... but eventually the wait is going to get to us again. ;-;

• welcome aboard!

Reliqum posted: »

First post in order to join Rhyiona

• edited June 2015

Thank you. Your observation is pretty good too. As for the turrets scene, I just thought, I dunno, I just felt like it wasn't in Fiona's character to think of such an idea... unless she had heard it from someone else, if you know what I mean. ;p

tessie0713 posted: »

Good observation. There is also a dialogue that Fiona is not sure whether Vaughn can finish the big fruit she saw no matter you trust Fiona

• Oh, we'll complain. Too much, even. :P

At least we can complain to each other again, haha.

• we're gonna miss you, hope you'll have a great time! :)

Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

Goodbye guys, I'm gonna abandon this ship because Rhysha is obviously the superior ship! No hard feelings guys! Pffft..yeah right!

• he never answers the phone, and when he does he's like "but mooOOoom, i'm not 5 years old anymore! it's my life, i'm allowed to choose the way i screw things up!"

Wow, you're his mother? Please call Rhys and give him advice on how to get with Fiona. Please.

• well done, buddy! :)

Remake of Back to the Future Part 2 to Garry's Mod. Since it's 2 days closer to Back to the Future's 30th Anniversary Release. So, I've d

• welcome back to paradise!

Haven't commented in this thread for a while, the whole forum gets scary when there's new content ;_; But I need Rhyiona in my life, I can't function without it. Looks like I've missed a lot, but I'm glad to be back!

• i would laugh my ass off if on the syringe was "rhyiona" :D

amazing work elliot!

Movie Scene Remake to Garry's Mod. A Shot of Adrenaline would do... Original Picture. Remade with Garry's Mod. ( @ABigBadWolf and @tessie0713 is featured!)

• edited July 2015

It's only been a week... A WEEK!

Alt text

• Tell him that it's exactly because he's not 5 that you're trying to help him.

rhonu posted: »

he never answers the phone, and when he does he's like "but mooOOoom, i'm not 5 years old anymore! it's my life, i'm allowed to choose the way i screw things up!"

• Alt text

It's only been a week... A WEEK!

• Hi guys , came to take my daily Rhyiona.

• Hey man! Glad to see you again!

Brawl posted: »

Hi guys , came to take my daily Rhyiona.

• Glad to see you too man , did Telltale confirm Rhyiona?

Hey man! Glad to see you again!

• wait where did you get the bigby wolf transformation model from?i have been trying to find one but to no luck, any chance for a link

Movie Scene Remake to Garry's Mod. A Shot of Adrenaline would do... Original Picture. Remade with Garry's Mod. ( @ABigBadWolf and @tessie0713 is featured!)

• sorry bro.. they didn't..

Glad to see you too man , did Telltale confirm Rhyiona?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Not yet

Glad to see you too man , did Telltale confirm Rhyiona?

• edited July 2015

-SIGH- yeah I didn't think so anyway.

Eryka posted: »

Not yet

• Alt text

when the bae's hands too cold but his heart is warm

Alt text

• Good morning. I am awake! :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.