The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Kewl idea! but

vote on 1 of 3 movies

How would we determine those 3 movies? That could take a while.... xD

Lehfeels posted: »

I was thinking maybe we telltale fans should have a live movie night kind of thing where we vote on 1 of 3 movies and we could all watch it and chat about it on a sidebar chat i think that would be cool

• well the most highest voted in the poll by the end of day would be picked ya know

Saltlick123 posted: »

Kewl idea! but vote on 1 of 3 movies How would we determine those 3 movies? That could take a while.... xD

• I know that but how would we determine what movies are on the poll?

well the most highest voted in the poll by the end of day would be picked ya know

• well im not sure but we can find out a way

I know that but how would we determine what movies are on the poll?

• Thats a really sweet and kind idea dude. :)

But i dont really know how and where we would be able to do that. :p

I was thinking maybe we telltale fans should have a live movie night kind of thing where we vote on 1 of 3 movies and we could all watch it and chat about it on a sidebar chat i think that would be cool

• Im forcing you to worship the motherland of Canada.... please? ;-;

Alt text

Happy Canada Day! :)

(If you guys didnt know this photo was taken with all living Canadians. You can see me at the far right near the end!)

• edited July 2015

Edit: nevermind lets just find a stream service

#TeamSarah posted: »

Thats a really sweet and kind idea dude. But i dont really know how and where we would be able to do that.

• edited July 2015

We might be able to find a way

Thats a really sweet and kind idea dude. But i dont really know how and where we would be able to do that.

• transformice

Alt text

Edit: nevermind lets just find a stream service

• Guys... my mom likes Jaden Smith's quotes ;~;

• I NEED TO SEE THIS :'D

@Markd4547 If you didn't know already, this is the new trailer for a Rocky 7/Rocky Spin off https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv554B7YHk4

• Chris and Jeremy are my favs for reviews thanks for linking me in this :D

@Markd4547 Click here

• edited July 2015

Alt text

You might as well just save the money and watch telltale borderlands and GOT on you-tube they are like mini movies where choses have no effect :P I wish they went back to TWD s1 style gameplay

Well, I haven't even played the first episode of TFTB so no :P

• Good luck bro

I am having my next surgery in a couple of hours. Wish me luck!

• Transformice is a very fun game for cool kids and grownups :c...

Alt text

papai46 posted: »

transformice

• Ok seriously crazedrabbit do u know a way we could have a movie night perhaps a streaming service

Transformice is a very fun game for cool kids and grownups :c...

• edited July 2015

N0P€

Ok seriously crazedrabbit do u know a way we could have a movie night perhaps a streaming service

• edited July 2015

So im currently playing shadow the hedgehog its fun to me anyways i have just ordered sonic adventure dx & animal crossing a a few days ago and im gonna play em when they arrive after i beat shadow the hedgehog fully but which 1 should i play 1st animal crossing gamecube or sonic adventure dx gamecube

So after i beat shadow the hedgehog which should i play next

Poll: http://strawpoll.me/4796969

Alt text

Or

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Tales had major effects from choices.

By the way, you do know TWD S1 was also a "mini movie where choices have no effect."

Markd4547 posted: »

You might as well just save the money and watch telltale borderlands and GOT on you-tube they are like mini movies where choses have no effect :P I wish they went back to TWD s1 style gameplay

• Oh ok by the way i like ur profile pic sam and max is awesome

N0P€

• play shadow the manhog 4

So im currently playing shadow the hedgehog its fun to me anyways i have just ordered sonic adventure dx & animal crossing a a few day

• edited July 2015

if u people aint ever gonna reply seriously then dont reply at all

Talimancer posted: »

play shadow the manhog 4

• Np

Chris and Jeremy are my favs for reviews thanks for linking me in this

• oh yes i can see you crisp and clear

Im forcing you to worship the motherland of Canada.... please? ;-; Happy Canada Day! (If you guys didnt know this photo was taken with all living Canadians. You can see me at the far right near the end!)

• good

papai46 posted: »

Guys... my mom likes Jaden Smith's quotes ;~;

• Except from Tales did have choices with an actual affect, a few actual even if they are only cosmetic.

• Can u people please stop with ur trolling i like jokes but u people are getting annoying

play shadow the manhog 4

• Play sonic adventure DX, the ratings are ok but I believe don't judge a book by its cover. Definitely play that game I know you are a fan of sonic bro

So im currently playing shadow the hedgehog its fun to me anyways i have just ordered sonic adventure dx & animal crossing a a few day

• Alt text

Can u people please stop with ur trolling i like jokes but u people are getting annoying

• actually this is my 1st time playing a sonic game so im new to sonic

ComingSoon posted: »

Play sonic adventure DX, the ratings are ok but I believe don't judge a book by its cover. Definitely play that game I know you are a fan of sonic bro

• http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dukes-of-hazzard-dropped-by-tv-land-bad-rap-for-the-good-ol-boys/ar-AAcpWe3

If you watch the video (I recommend you do) everything past 1:38 is boring and unimportant. I don't care Cooter.

Are you fucking kidding me?

No. No. No. NO.

Words cannot describe the amount of stupidity that has been demonstrated here. And Gone With The Wind racist because of this goddamn flag? Fuck you.

http://www.kpcnews.com/opinions/other_columnists/kpcnews/article_b5441471-117f-5c41-b16d-6c2aa03671bc.html

So this article is biased, but there are some good points.

• Ah, well I think you'll enjoy the game anyways

actually this is my 1st time playing a sonic game so im new to sonic

• edited July 2015

well not my 1st but my 1st game would be shadow which i started playing a few days ago im not done with it yet

ComingSoon posted: »

Ah, well I think you'll enjoy the game anyways

• Yeah shadow is epic

well not my 1st but my 1st game would be shadow which i started playing a few days ago im not done with it yet

• a few actual even if they are only cosmetic.

Alt text

I'm used to heavy Rain where chooses are not an illusion with lots of gameplay too and they actually make a big difference on the story line not a small cosmetic one

Just watch it on youtube save the money

Except from Tales did have choices with an actual affect, a few actual even if they are only cosmetic.

• The surgery was a great success. Usually, the anesthetic's side effects takes longer to get out of my system, but today, it was very swift indeed.

• Rammstein im glad ur ok :D anyways how ya doing today buddy!

The surgery was a great success. Usually, the anesthetic's side effects takes longer to get out of my system, but today, it was very swift indeed.

• Heavy Rain had illusion of choice, the only thing that mattered was the final decision. Everything happens the same, you either get ending A, B or C. And don't pick a single point and try and disprove the whole argument with it. The choice of Jack or Fiona can change a lot in episode 3, especially the Jack choice, changing all the echo eye pages

a few actual even if they are only cosmetic. I'm used to heavy Rain where chooses are not an illusion with lots of gameplay too

• Good to hear, glad everything went well.

The surgery was a great success. Usually, the anesthetic's side effects takes longer to get out of my system, but today, it was very swift indeed.

• The fact that you think comparing Heavy Rain to Tales is fair, just is amusing. Tales has choices that change entire sections of gameplay based on one choice. Tales has had the largest effect from choices yet..It isn't just cosmetic either.Hell, you could tell anyone to save money by watching it on Youtube..."You heard The Last of Us is good? Just save money and watch it on Youtube, it's the same no matter what." or "Batman Arkham Knight? Just save money and watch it on Youtube."

By the way Mark, it's choices not chooses, that was bugging me.

a few actual even if they are only cosmetic. I'm used to heavy Rain where chooses are not an illusion with lots of gameplay too

Sign in to comment in this discussion.