There should be a fail ending

Several Endings. 1 a true ending everyting works out well and the Forresters are restored stronger than ever. A middle ending where family members get sacrificed for the good of the Family like Mira has to marry a old ugly guy or the the little brother becomes permanent ward or is killed. and then a complete fail ending where the forrester family is banished and they are done. You only get the best ending if you planned and made good decisions before hand. This is a good idea for replayability as well.

Comments

• Why do you reaally want Mira to marry an old guy?

• its a sacrifice. like when sansa was forced to marry tyrion.

Why do you reaally want Mira to marry an old guy?

• there are other options.

short_stack posted: »

its a sacrifice. like when sansa was forced to marry tyrion.

• Well, there is no "good" decision. Good is subjective. I would say "benefical".

Like: Mira writing in the name of Margery: Not ethical, but might be benefical (short term).

And, if they make multiple endings, they must make a lot not just three, coz the actions are not separate. So that would be kinda hard to do.

• Why does her making a sacrifice a good thing to have?

• That's one ending and two game overs.

• When I started this game (episode 1-2) I actually believed I can fail xD (clearly not) But it'd be nice to have different endings.

• edited July 2015

So far this game has proved that choices have little impact to story. Unlike tales where you get different scenes completely, which makes your choices feel more valuable. However With GoT I'm finding that you always get the same scenes, and based on your choices, some alterations with dialogue. So the ending will be the same for everyone, and logically I can't imagine the Forresters will be in the best position, considering that if they do anything to overpower the Whitehills, Roose can just run through Forresters like dat :D
    But for me, since season 6 is casting some very important Northern characters, I'm hoping in the future, (season 2) that the Forresters will be joining in the Northern Consiparacy.

• edited July 2015

a true ending everyting works out well and the Forresters are restored stronger than ever.

Alt text

• I dont know, but Tyrion was very good match soooooo .....

• TT and HBO has long term contract that means that there wont be any multiple endings because long term contract basically means that season 2 is confirmed.

• Well they could make season 2 have a brand new cast

TT and HBO has long term contract that means that there wont be any multiple endings because long term contract basically means that season 2 is confirmed.

• They are probably gonna do something like that.. Maybe even more endings.. :D

• edited July 2015

I don't really think there should be a best ending, I'd like to see multiple outcomes like there was for TWD S2 just because I'm sure those people playing it different from me feel like their other choices were best, and I'd hate for there to be only that one route.

But I would like to see a total blow-out "You messed up" ending. Any of you choose the attack option when things got heated with Whitehill? I watched a video of it but sadly it jumped back to a minute earlier, that kind of outcome would have been amazing to keep!

• edited July 2015

Well they could have, but I think this cast has still a lots of potential. They could go with this cast to Deepwood Motte and Ironborn storyline or explore more about political intrigues at the north.

Well they could make season 2 have a brand new cast

• I'm pretty sure the only possible ending for us is having the Forresters join up with Stannis, since they're confirmed to be rolling with him while hes being a boss in the North.

Now have a gif!

Alt text

• The Forresters are confirmed in the books, the game is canon to the show. And seeing as how Stannis' campaign ends it would make the whole second game anti climatic.

A_Great_Guy posted: »

I'm pretty sure the only possible ending for us is having the Forresters join up with Stannis, since they're confirmed to be rolling with him while hes being a boss in the North. Now have a gif!

• While all of these are true it doesn't necessarily mean TT can't find a way to make it work.

Really though, I just want Stannis to make an appearance in the game. Shit, I'd be happy with even a throw away scene.

The Forresters are confirmed in the books, the game is canon to the show. And seeing as how Stannis' campaign ends it would make the whole second game anti climatic.

• edited July 2015

The way things are progessing, I doubt the conflict between the Forresters and the Whitehills will end before season 1. I'm thinking season 2 will be about their war, and S01E06 will end with most storylines fulfilled. Mira will have plenty of coin and allies for her family, Asher will arrive with the Mercs, Gared will tell the Forresters where to find the North Grove and Rodrick will have fully healed, figured out who the traitor is and rescued Ryon. There's still plenty of potential story left for most of the characters (except Gared, who's totally getting executed) and it'd be a shame to not see that potential spread over the course of season 2.

• I think it won't have a happy ending

• I thought telltale used Game Of Thrones and Tales from the borderlands as a bridge to TWD S3?? (i would be very happy if a second season of game of thrones comes out,as i read all the books and i like the show

Giraffehat posted: »

The way things are progessing, I doubt the conflict between the Forresters and the Whitehills will end before season 1. I'm thinking season

• WE know that Tyrion was a good match, but Sansa wanted no part in it and it was purely to stop her from escaping. Everyone else seemed to think that it was an absolutely horrible fate (but we as the readers/watchers know that it's actually the best thing to happen to her)

I dont know, but Tyrion was very good match soooooo .....

• Probably it's his fetish.

Why do you reaally want Mira to marry an old guy?

• I guess you are right.

WE know that Tyrion was a good match, but Sansa wanted no part in it and it was purely to stop her from escaping. Everyone else seemed to th

• They don't make entire series just as bridges to their other series, that's dumb. A Season 2 of Thrones is also practically confirmed, imo it'll probably release alongside Telltale's Marvel game in 2017

I thought telltale used Game Of Thrones and Tales from the borderlands as a bridge to TWD S3?? (i would be very happy if a second season of game of thrones comes out,as i read all the books and i like the show

Sign in to comment in this discussion.