Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• That would be awesome! I actually planned to do a video but I wasn't experienced in video editing so I did this little thing.

I'm going to combine all your images into one video!

• That was so beautiful good job! :] <3

• I'm good at it. You'll see.

Brawl posted: »

That would be awesome! I actually planned to do a video but I wasn't experienced in video editing so I did this little thing.

• edited July 2015

I recall there was a similar moment just before Rhys found the Gortys piece again.

EDIT: Nevermind, rewatched some footage and there was not

Poogers555 posted: »

Anyone else notice the choice of trusting Jack on top of the Caravan gives Fiona 2 different reactions in the future? Trusting Jack = Fio

• great job, pal :)

WARNING WARNING READ THIS BEFORE YOU SEE THE IMAGES PLEASE This is Project Rhyiona-1130 , a project that includes Rhyiona images with lyr

• you don't owe us anything, we're glad to have you, remember that. :)

but still, thank you very much for doing this <3

Thank you so much , I was actually pretty shy to show this. Fun fact : I did this as a gift to you guys because you've let me in the Rhyiona family

• Can't wait to know why she hates him so much when they are kidnaped.

I think episode 5 will take place after the scenes where they're telling their stories to "strange voice robot-human".
    So we'll know why she punched him in episode 4? No? Not sure if I'm clear.

Will they have time in one episode to show their attraction to each other and make Rhys doing something stupid that could make Fiona go mad.

IDK; sorry it's late, it's all nonsence.... I need to rest for a bit.

• Hey were BRO'S, BRO <3 Chewbacca puts his fist out waiting for WOLF to give him a BRO Fist C=

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Thank you bro!

• This was beautiful.

WARNING WARNING READ THIS BEFORE YOU SEE THE IMAGES PLEASE This is Project Rhyiona-1130 , a project that includes Rhyiona images with lyr

• 2 am fanfiction

once upon a time rhys was sick because he ate too much ice cream. so fiona stole one of his colorful socks and used it as a puppet to make him feel better.

(good night fellas <3)

• This is why I don't regret telling Jack off. Fiona points are ALWAYS a bonus.

Poogers555 posted: »

Anyone else notice the choice of trusting Jack on top of the Caravan gives Fiona 2 different reactions in the future? Trusting Jack = Fio

• I would like to blame Jack for whatever Rhys did that has her so on edge. Bt who knows at this point.

AmyZii posted: »

Can't wait to know why she hates him so much when they are kidnaped. I think episode 5 will take place after the scenes where they're tel

• BRO FIST

Hey were BRO'S, BRO Chewbacca puts his fist out waiting for WOLF to give him a BRO Fist C=

• Same here, wolf. I just. can't trust Jack. He too suspicious. He seems to have a 'thing' err something with Fiona. Idk what though. :T

I would like to blame Jack for whatever Rhys did that has her so on edge. Bt who knows at this point.

• Aww lol. Goodnight. Sweet Rhyiona dreams. C:

rhonu posted: »

2 am fanfiction once upon a time rhys was sick because he ate too much ice cream. so fiona stole one of his colorful socks and used it as a puppet to make him feel better. (good night fellas )

• Mr. Froggy Wiggles returns?!

Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

2 am fanfiction once upon a time rhys was sick because he ate too much ice cream. so fiona stole one of his colorful socks and used it as a puppet to make him feel better. (good night fellas )

• Jack has a Fiona fetish or something.

Same here, wolf. I just. can't trust Jack. He too suspicious. He seems to have a 'thing' err something with Fiona. Idk what though. :T

• So....Beautiful...Alt text

• We'll know in the next episode, in 2017...

I would like to blame Jack for whatever Rhys did that has her so on edge. Bt who knows at this point.

• This... this hurt...

We'll know in the next episode, in 2017...

• Alt text

May your dreams be filled with some sweet, sweet Rhyiona.

• Alt text

I know ...

This... this hurt...

• i cri everitiem ;-;

I know ...

• It might be his throat fetish. He probably just wants Fiona's throat, so he can add it to his collection.

This is why I don't regret telling Jack off. Fiona points are ALWAYS a bonus.

• Why do we not have a Rhyiona shippers world map too? ;_;

• I think Jack just has a Fiona fetish in general. I mean, damn, Rhys needs to learn from him.

MichaelBP posted: »

It might be his throat fetish. He probably just wants Fiona's throat, so he can add it to his collection.

• goodnight, sweet dreams! <3

• I'm going to bed guys I edited 6 hours in total Spodermen comics 3 hoursProject Rhyiona 3 hours , Ive earned , my rest, hope you guys like me being around with the things I offer you guys , sweet Rhyiona dreams <3

• we all feel like it would be better for both groups (rhyiona and rhysha) to make their original stuff and content, and to not copy each other.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Why do we not have a Rhyiona shippers world map too? ;_;

• Don't lose hope were halfway there to see the glory of rhyiona happen and to think this was a small thread then it just got bigger this ship will happen guy's and it's Rhys and Fiona Destiny
    #RHYIONA IS LOVE RHYIONA IS LIFE #NEVER FORGET <3

i cri everitiem ;-;

• edited July 2015

Yeah, you're right. We do not need their stuff v_v

we all feel like it would be better for both groups (rhyiona and rhysha) to make their original stuff and content, and to not copy each other.

• Welcome to the thread, by the way!

TheCatWolf posted: »

Why do we not have a Rhyiona shippers world map too? ;_;

• We appreciate it a lot, man, thank you!

I'm going to bed guys I edited 6 hours in total Spodermen comics 3 hoursProject Rhyiona 3 hours , Ive earned , my rest, hope you guys like me being around with the things I offer you guys , sweet Rhyiona dreams

• WOLF guess what ? C=

• What wolf said C=

We appreciate it a lot, man, thank you!

• The video is going to take a minute.

That would be awesome! I actually planned to do a video but I wasn't experienced in video editing so I did this little thing.

• Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Don't lose hope were halfway there to see the glory of rhyiona happen and to think this was a small thread then it just got bigger this ship will happen guy's and it's Rhys and Fiona Destiny #RHYIONA IS LOVE RHYIONA IS LIFE #NEVER FORGET

• What?

WOLF guess what ? C=

• And I appreciate you appreciating it , sorry for the horrible grammar Im typ
    ing the comments on the phone

We appreciate it a lot, man, thank you!

• What's my username ? C=

What?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.