Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Totally understand, I'm on a tablet.

Brawl posted: »

And I appreciate you appreciating it , sorry for the horrible grammar Im typ ing the comments on the phone

• thank you so much for doing all this :)

sweet rhyiona dreams! <3

I'm going to bed guys I edited 6 hours in total Spodermen comics 3 hoursProject Rhyiona 3 hours , Ive earned , my rest, hope you guys like me being around with the things I offer you guys , sweet Rhyiona dreams

• Chewbacca-5969 ( :^) )

What's my username ? C=

• Thank you! Not sure why I haven't joined you guys until now, But you know, it's never too late :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Welcome to the thread, by the way!

• Am on my phone to its hard typing "WOLF and Chewbacca understand" =C

Totally understand, I'm on a tablet.

• The party is just getting started C=<

Chewbacca-5969 ( :^) )

• Alt text

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• Here it is.
    Realize

That would be awesome! I actually planned to do a video but I wasn't experienced in video editing so I did this little thing.

• It's time to PARTY HARD!!!!!!!!!!

The party is just getting started C=<

• Alt text

It's time to PARTY HARD!!!!!!!!!!

• i almost cried...

Here it is. Realize

• Fantastic work man BRO Fist <3

Here it is. Realize

• What WOLF, lilxgoofycuz, and kruzii said all three of my favorite BROS ARE HERE STAY AWESOME GUY'S CHEWBACCA TAKES OUT HIS FIST WAITING ON ALL OF YOU GUYS TO GIVE ME A BRO FIST <3

So....Beautiful...

• God I almost cried myself , thanks for making a video out of it though

Here it is. Realize

• Never, glad to have you with us. <3

TheCatWolf posted: »

Thank you! Not sure why I haven't joined you guys until now, But you know, it's never too late :P

• PARTY HARD

The party is just getting started C=<

• goodnight everyone ;)

Alt text

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams. <3

xfuriouss posted: »

goodnight everyone

• Hope you're gonna have some sweet rhyionia dreams with the project I made this evening <3

And i should probably sleep too and stop using my phone..

goodnight everyone

• Alt text

What WOLF, lilxgoofycuz, and kruzii said all three of my favorite BROS ARE HERE STAY AWESOME GUY'S CHEWBACCA TAKES OUT HIS FIST WAITING ON ALL OF YOU GUYS TO GIVE ME A BRO FIST

• You're welcome. :)

God I almost cried myself , thanks for making a video out of it though

• "Chewbacca won't forget this wazzup moment with you" <3

Wazzup

• Found some more glorious unused Rhyiona lines which telltale removed for reasons unknown. Why Telltale?

Ill upload them in a sec

• Super curious...

Poogers555 posted: »

Found some more glorious unused Rhyiona lines which telltale removed for reasons unknown. Why Telltale? Ill upload them in a sec

• Thanks, me too! <3

Never, glad to have you with us.

• They wanna save the best for last. ;)

Found some more glorious unused Rhyiona lines which telltale removed for reasons unknown. Why Telltale? Ill upload them in a sec

• Sorry I was waiting, but I need to sleep right now! I'll hear it tomorrow.

Good night everyone!

• Ok heres the lines

Just unused lines during the Trust Fiona opening: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CIMqEkFjVH

Fiona telling Rhys a bad joke about Garry's head being crushed: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ESSK5XCdpu

And the best one "Your dumb!": http://vocaroo.com/i/s1z4tDqYUTRm

• hey guys, i'm pretty nervous about posting this, since this is my first fanfiction i've ever written. Word count: 842

Listening to Some Tunes

Nothing could've kept Rhys from falling asleep at that moment. Driving a caravan through a desert while everyone else was sleeping was harder than he thought. His eyes were almost closed when he noticed something to his side. There were very small red letters etched onto a tiny glove compartment that read: „Song Casettes“.

Maybe listening to some tunes would keep me from falling asleep, Rhys thought to himself. He opened the glove compartment, and to his surprise, hundreds of colored casettes fell out of the compartment. Rhys quickly snapped his head to see if someone woke up. Fortunately for him, everyone was sleeping soundly.

„Whatcha doing, daddy?“, sudden and unexpected voice almost made him jump out of his seat. He quickly lowered his gaze down onto the floor and saw Gortys. „Gortys, you scared the crap outta me.“ Gortys' cheerful gaze soon fell: „I'm sorry, daddy.“

Hundreds of questions and worries were clouding his mind ever since he first landed on Pandora, but now there was a new one on the list. „W-why..“ he stuttered, „Why are you calling me 'daddy'?“ Gortys' eyes soon lighted up again: „Well, because you and mommy put my cores together and saved me from trouble.“ Rhys' confused facial expressions didn't change a bit: „Wait, you mean me and Fiona?“

Gortys didn't miss a beat:“Of course, you big dummy! Who else would I think of?“ Rhys was panicking, I never expected to have a child with someone, let alone with Fiona, of all women. Of course, he had a crush on Fiona ever since he first met her ten days ago, but he thought of it as a little 'high school' sorta crush that would quickly pass. Unfortunately for him, his crush on Fiona was quickly growing day after day.

Desperately wanting to change the subject, Rhys quickly asked: „Wanna listen to some tunes?“ He hoped Gortys didn't notice the sudden change of conversation, but luckily for him, she just cheerfully answered: “Sure! I'll find something.“ She then proceeded to quickly dig through the colorful casettes, and after some time, found one she wanted to listen.

„What do you think about this one, daddy?“, she held one beat up casette that was definitely saw it's light of day a long time ago. Rhys picked it up and read the label in a whisper:“1980s Earth Rock.“ He liked rock, it was definitely his favorite music genre, but he never even heard of this „Earth“ rock or whatever it was called. He inserted it into the casette player. He expected some kind of blaring, defeaning crappy music, but instead, he got a soothing male vocal followed by light and calming melodies of marimba and flute. He listened to the lyrics:

I hear the drums echoing tonight

But she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation

She's coming in, 12:30 flight

The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation

I stopped an old man along the way

Hoping to find some old forgotten words or ancient melodies

A hand on his shoulder broke him out of his daydreaming. „Hey, morning, Rhys.“ It was Fiona. She sat on a chair on his left side. „What's the name of the song?“ He didn't answer. He was still thinking about asking her about Gortys. Fiona abruptly ended his thoughts again. He couldn't say that he hated it, though. „Y'know, it's actually very funny.“ She continued:“ Do you know what Gortys called me today?“ He answered without skipping a beat:“Mommy?“ Look of surprise on her face was enough for him: “How did you know?“ He was still gathering his thoughts, trying to come up with a coherent sentence that will satisfy her curiosity: „She walked up to me half an hour ago and told me. She also called me her dad.“ What she did next, surprised him. Instead of telling him they should do something, she broke into a laughing fit. But he didn't mind it, her laugh was like music to his ears. His cheeks were also slowly turning red.

Fiona told him while smiling:“I've never expected to have a robot child with a man that I've know for ten days, let alone a man working for Hyperion.“ Rhys' face shown that he was hurt by her statement.

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you

There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do

I bless the rains down in Africa

Gonna take some time to do the things we never had

She then whispered into his earning:“I didn't say anything about hating it.“, followed by a kiss on his cheek. His ears and cheeks very quickly turned bright red. Rhys, who was now a red, mumbling stuttering mess moved from his seat when she told him that it was her shift. Rhys went over to the blue armchair in the kitchen that was now free and tried to fall asleep, his thoughts never leaving his newfound 'family', while soft marimba sounds followed him on his journey to dreamland.

• edited July 2015

"You kick like a... really... strong person... :("

dat fighting tho

Ok heres the lines Just unused lines during the Trust Fiona opening: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CIMqEkFjVH Fiona telling Rhys a bad joke a

• My reaction nooooooo whyyyyyyyyyyy telltale whyyyyyyy

Ok heres the lines Just unused lines during the Trust Fiona opening: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CIMqEkFjVH Fiona telling Rhys a bad joke a

• "This is dumb."

"UR DUM!!!11"

"You kick like a... really... strong person... " dat fighting tho

• They sound like 5 year olds

"This is dumb." "UR DUM!!!11"

• I am lovin this! So cute!!!

hey guys, i'm pretty nervous about posting this, since this is my first fanfiction i've ever written. Word count: 842 Listening to Some T

• Why, telltale?

• Oh, this was great John! You don't have to be nervous, we'll love whatever anyone write. :D This was super cute. <3

hey guys, i'm pretty nervous about posting this, since this is my first fanfiction i've ever written. Word count: 842 Listening to Some T

• Nighty night. C:

goodnight everyone

• Goodnight. C:

I'm going to bed guys I edited 6 hours in total Spodermen comics 3 hoursProject Rhyiona 3 hours , Ive earned , my rest, hope you guys like me being around with the things I offer you guys , sweet Rhyiona dreams

• Amen. :D

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.