Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I wonder why...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Jack has a Fiona fetish or something.

• Alt text

hey guys, i'm pretty nervous about posting this, since this is my first fanfiction i've ever written. Word count: 842 Listening to Some T

• Welcome! Happy to have ya here! :D

TheCatWolf posted: »

Thank you! Not sure why I haven't joined you guys until now, But you know, it's never too late :P

• Reminds him of Nisha, maybe.

I wonder why...

• Thank you! And I'm happy for joining you guys :D

Welcome! Happy to have ya here!

• Hmm, maybe.

Reminds him of Nisha, maybe.

• "I didn't say anything about hating it."
    I like were this is going good job BRO and like wolf said "you don't have to be nervous" we'll LOVE anything rhyiona related C= <3

Oh, this was great John! You don't have to be nervous, we'll love whatever anyone write. This was super cute.

• Goodnight guys! It's time for me to rest for another Rhyiona day tomorrow. May Rhyiona be with you all! :)

• May Rhyiona watch over you C=

Goodnight guys! It's time for me to rest for another Rhyiona day tomorrow. May Rhyiona be with you all!

• when the bae quickscopes you in the heart

Alt text

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams. <3

Goodnight guys! It's time for me to rest for another Rhyiona day tomorrow. May Rhyiona be with you all!

• I can't stop hearing this song reminds me of Rhys and Fiona a lot it's there Destiny 3:55 Rhyiona confirmed and me and wolf reaction at 4:01 love you wolf ;) <3

when the bae quickscopes you in the heart

• What song? :o

I can't stop hearing this song reminds me of Rhys and Fiona a lot it's there Destiny 3:55 Rhyiona confirmed and me and wolf reaction at 4:01 love you wolf

• I can't stop hearing this song reminds me of Rhys and Fiona a lot it's there Destiny 3:55 Rhyiona confirmed and me and wolf reaction at 4:01 love you wolf

• lmao that escalated quickly

• I should probably sleep as well, night everyone. <3

I promise tomorrow there'll be a story ready.

• It's going to happen XD

lmao that escalated quickly

• No not again don't leave me here again BRO AM BEGGING YOU WOLF PLZ NOOOOOO!!! ;-;<\3 HAVE THE BEST RHYIONA DREAMS OF THE ENTIRE WORLD ;-; <3

I should probably sleep as well, night everyone. I promise tomorrow there'll be a story ready.

• Alt text

"Chewbacca won't forget this wazzup moment with you"

• 'Chewbacca won't forget this Bro moment with you"<3

BRO FIST

• Do you ever sleep mate? or is the Rhyiona influence too strong for you :D

No not again don't leave me here again BRO AM BEGGING YOU WOLF PLZ NOOOOOO!!! ;-;<\3 HAVE THE BEST RHYIONA DREAMS OF THE ENTIRE WORLD ;-;

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams <3 Night night!

Alt text

• Is no one here?.......good.Nightcore - Mi Mi Mi Alt text

• Hmmm do I dislike the thread so we are back at the illustrious 169 likes...?

• The rhyiona influence it's too strong C=

Do you ever sleep mate? or is the Rhyiona influence too strong for you

• gasp How dare you!

SASKEH IS PERFECT

Quiff posted: »

Julie you're not trustworthy either!!! Worshipping that Sasukeh trash.

• Shake what your momma gave you XD

Is no one here?.......good.Nightcore - Mi Mi Mi

• Rhys became a hedgehog

FINALLY RHYS IS SANIC! Remember the achievement 2fast2Fiona ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

rhonu posted: »

?????????????????? "Often stupid, thought Fiona. She liked his confidence that there was something satisfying in stripping him of his ski

• This is sooo preeettyyy <3

Brawl posted: »

WARNING WARNING READ THIS BEFORE YOU SEE THE IMAGES PLEASE This is Project Rhyiona-1130 , a project that includes Rhyiona images with lyr

• PERFECT <3

Here it is. Realize

• "You can't knock me down!!"

Oh Rhys.. u dum

"You knocked me down!!!!"

It would've been a great scene X3

They sound like 5 year olds

• This is....

SOOOO CUUUTEE <3

hey guys, i'm pretty nervous about posting this, since this is my first fanfiction i've ever written. Word count: 842 Listening to Some T

• Alright guys, random question here. I've only got enough cash for one more outfit, and I can't decide which one to get for Fiona. Which one did you guys get, or do you think the default is the best?

• I was expecting Fiona to say "Your face is dumb!" And ended up Rhys running around sobbing

Poogers555 posted: »

Ok heres the lines Just unused lines during the Trust Fiona opening: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CIMqEkFjVH Fiona telling Rhys a bad joke a

• Welcome! :)

Aladar posted: »

Hi! Can I join you guys? This is my favorite ship!

• edited July 2015

In the first walkthrough trusting Jack I bought her black steampunk outfit ('cause he likes hats, u know ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) ).

In the second walkthrough trusting Fiona I bought her white-orange-green outfit without hat ('cause Rhys said it made her head big).

And I prefer second one even if canon Fiona without our control bought a hat.

Alt text

Alright guys, random question here. I've only got enough cash for one more outfit, and I can't decide which one to get for Fiona. Which one did you guys get, or do you think the default is the best?

• So i was messing around with fonts and well i made this and thought it look alright. didn't spend too long on it
    Alt text
    I based it on the tftb logo,i know it doesn't look exactly the same but it is similar

Alt text

• Not bad i like it C=

So i was messing around with fonts and well i made this and thought it look alright. didn't spend too long on it I based it on the tftb logo,i know it doesn't look exactly the same but it is similar

• it looks great!

So i was messing around with fonts and well i made this and thought it look alright. didn't spend too long on it I based it on the tftb logo,i know it doesn't look exactly the same but it is similar

• I feel like this could go on avatars or into the OP at least :3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.