The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Happy that you're feeling well.

The surgery was a great success. Usually, the anesthetic's side effects takes longer to get out of my system, but today, it was very swift indeed.

• edited July 2015

The Battle over Salts gaming soul....

And...

By the way Mark, it's choices not chooses, that was bugging me.

He's Irish and it's Canada Day so he has an excuse :P

The fact that you think comparing Heavy Rain to Tales is fair, just is amusing. Tales has choices that change entire sections of gameplay ba

• He's Irish and it's Canada Day so he has an excuse :P

But isn't it choices everywhere in the English language?

Saltlick123 posted: »

The Battle over Salts gaming soul.... And... By the way Mark, it's choices not chooses, that was bugging me. He's Irish and it's Canada Day so he has an excuse :P

• Awesome! :D

The surgery was a great success. Usually, the anesthetic's side effects takes longer to get out of my system, but today, it was very swift indeed.

• I'm the only kid that sings the anthem at school. :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDvF0NtgdU

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Just watch it on YouTube and save the money

But I feel like the $27 (Canadian) I spent on TFTB is probably one of the best I've spent.

Markd4547 posted: »

a few actual even if they are only cosmetic. I'm used to heavy Rain where chooses are not an illusion with lots of gameplay too

• That's great :)

• But isn't it choices everywhere in the English language?

Perhaps.....wait.....have you ever seen written "English" English?

He's Irish and it's Canada Day so he has an excuse :P But isn't it choices everywhere in the English language?

• I don't know.

But isn't it choices everywhere in the English language? Perhaps.....wait.....have you ever seen written "English" English?

• All things considered, brilliant. Yourself?

Lehfeels posted: »

Rammstein im glad ur ok anyways how ya doing today buddy!

• You might as well just save the money and watch telltale borderlands and GOT on you-tube

I hate this mindset.

Not only are you refusing to actually pay for the game, but you aren't supporting Telltale for the great work they're doing either.

Markd4547 posted: »

You might as well just save the money and watch telltale borderlands and GOT on you-tube they are like mini movies where choses have no effect :P I wish they went back to TWD s1 style gameplay

• Just finished Batman Arkham Knight and wow just....wow that true ending was awesome.

• Anyone interested in Eartbound wii u? I got a code for it but I do not own a wii u ..

• edited July 2015

Silent Hills needs to be fucking remade. Konami needs to look at the petition to get Hideo Kojima to pick up the Fox Engine and get back to it.. Guillermo del Toro already agrees, so awesome. Of course, Akira Yamaoka needs to compose the soundtrack/bgm for the game. Omfg.. I get hyped up just thinking about the game that could revive the series from our Western companies butchering it.. [but examples such as Bethesda and Insomniac, not including those guys as screw ups.]

Alt text

Silent Hills is in first person from what we saw in the P.T. demo, which was sadly removed from PSN, so it will be strange to move away from thirdperson. Both views were scary, especially the scene above. Nightmare fuel.. the head was here, now it's gone. It even screams. Not sure which scene was more ominous, this one or the strangely capslocked 'There was a HOLE here. It's gone now.' message from SH2.

• I don't have a wii u, but I heard good things about the game :c

Near_ posted: »

Anyone interested in Eartbound wii u? I got a code for it but I do not own a wii u ..

• How I learned the Canadian anthem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Nk43SXJac

I'm the only kid that sings the anthem at school. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDvF0NtgdU

• XD Only salty understands

The Battle over Salts gaming soul.... And... By the way Mark, it's choices not chooses, that was bugging me. He's Irish and it's Canada Day so he has an excuse :P

• edited July 2015

Salt123's Movie of the Day....Previously: The Last King of Scotland Today: Kingman: The Secret Service (I have no idea how this hasn't been my movie of the Day yet.)

Alt text

• Nice to hear you're okay.

• when u nut but she keep suckin

ComingSoon posted: »

IU CANT STOP LAUGHING

• MADDI NO OH MY GOD

NICER

• Damn, why did that Coca Cola one feel nostalgic?

blueneon posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNfbfLahm1E

• drops shake on the ground

trips over fallen shake

face lands in dog shit

everyone laughs

one lady asks who brent is

McDonalds just gave me a free shake. Today's going to be a good day

• Im doing very great :)

All things considered, brilliant. Yourself?

• versacebabeversacebabe Banned
    edited July 2015

Don't you mean Coldsteel the Hedgeheg?

Click here

Talimancer posted: »

play shadow the manhog 4

• Saw it. Wasn't sure what to expect, but I really enjoyed it. There's been a bunch of movies from 2015 to 2016 that I've enjoyed.

Salt123's Movie of the Day....Previously: The Last King of Scotland Today: Kingman: The Secret Service (I have no idea how this hasn't been my movie of the Day yet.)

• Alt text

Well, I'm back! I had to help out my family (especially my sister), and go out for several days. Boy I'm pooped. So how's it hanging?

Oh and @Lehfeels, just ignore the people that bug you. Focus on friends. I've been close to leaving forever several times but I got friends and responsibilities so I stayed for those reasons. Block out the troubles, and you'll find yourself far less stressed. So don't let them bring ya down.

• edited July 2015

Thx tobi the only reason i stay on forums is good friends like urself

Well, I'm back! I had to help out my family (especially my sister), and go out for several days. Boy I'm pooped. So how's it hanging? Oh

• Welcome back! :D

Alt text

Well, I'm back! I had to help out my family (especially my sister), and go out for several days. Boy I'm pooped. So how's it hanging? Oh

• Alt text

Thx tobi the only reason i stay on forums is good friends like urself

• um what sonic game is that gif from?

• Also welcome back to the forums tobi

• Hey Salty! Nice to see you on the forums again. :3

Alt text

Welcome back!

• Thanks!

Also welcome back to the forums tobi

• Not really sure. I haven't played much sonic games unfortunately. I'd like to own the 2006 (I think that's the release date) one with Mephiles and Unleashed. They're hard to find these days.

um what sonic game is that gif from?

• Yeah, a few days ago I came back from my few week trip to Asia, told Mark about some of it, just doing an Elephant training program and stuff, good to see you :)

Alt text

Hey Salty! Nice to see you on the forums again.

• Nice! I bet it was a great trip! I always wanted to visit Japan but I don't have the money. One of these days I guess. shrugs

Yeah, a few days ago I came back from my few week trip to Asia, told Mark about some of it, just doing an Elephant training program and stuff, good to see you

• Yeah, got to go to Laos, Thailand,Vietnam, and Cambodia, it was pretty fun. So, what have you been up to? I feel like it's been a while since I've seen you around.

Nice! I bet it was a great trip! I always wanted to visit Japan but I don't have the money. One of these days I guess. shrugs

• Cool!

I've been busy helping the family and I had to go out for many days. On certain days things were good, some were pretty crappy. Like the PS3 that I wanted fixed (the lens were missing) was sent to Sony 3 months ago and they still haven't said anything about it. Thinking that it's gonna have to be sent back. It ticked me off since they should have parts for it when it's their own product. And there's only one store who still sells PS3. PS3 generation is dying. ;-; So much for that claim in last year's E3 that they would support both systems. >_> I had to do a lot of dishes at home since my sister's knees are still not %100 and my brother's arm is really weak at the moment. But I also was out in the mall a lot with bills and getting things I needed along with my siblings. I got a new usb stick for my work and mostly a bunch of food. lol I also was out for Canada Day, we toured an old house and when we talked to someone that said that my house was one of the oldest in the town. I knew it was old but not that old. So yeah a lots been happening. o_o Thankfully today I can relax! ^^

Yeah, got to go to Laos, Thailand,Vietnam, and Cambodia, it was pretty fun. So, what have you been up to? I feel like it's been a while since I've seen you around.

• Wow, you've been really busy! Sucks with the PS3 but I guess they want you to upgrade, good that you can relax though but if I may ask, what happened to your brother and sister? Were they in a crash or something?

P.S I found the message I sent Mark

Ah, I'm still missing getting up early in the morning to climb up a mountain to then get on top of an Elephant and ride it down the mountain into a pond to bathe so it submerges it's whole body under water while I'm on it, then I take it to the training grounds, have breakfast with the locals, bathe with the elephant again and explain about it to some tourists, then have lunch, then repeat (another bathing, more explaining and feeding) then ride it back up the mountain after another bathing, then leave it there for the night, have dinner, go to sleep and repeat for a few days, and this was only part of the trip......Elephants are pretty kewl :D

Cool! I've been busy helping the family and I had to go out for many days. On certain days things were good, some were pretty crappy. Lik

Sign in to comment in this discussion.