Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Well, I definetly ship Carley x Lee, but not so much Rick and Darryl. ;)

I don't know Rhyiona is the only big ship I have. But if I had to choose it would be Carley x Lee or Rick x Daryl xD

• I'm a Carley x Lee shipper myself. ;)

Lee and Lilly from Walking Dead... Edit: Also Melinda/Jim from Ghost Whisperer.

• HOPE!

Also.. pleeaaaseee telltale, make it happen <3

Quiff posted: »

I have hope that this will be used in episode 4.

• Aww, I ship them too! <3

It's not out of Borderlands, but it's out of Tales. I really like Jack x Nisha. Freaking OTP 4ever.

• Well, at least you have Rhyiona! :D

I have no idea.

• Alt text

bembiann posted: »

Can`t help it

• I've never been able to really ship CarLee. Everyone loves it... But...

Alt text

I'm a Carley x Lee shipper myself.

• Hook x Emma from Once upon a time! Best <3

Alt text

Alt text

Random conversation starter because it's getting pretty quite around here, what's your OTP outside of Borderlands? Mine would have to be Karedevil.

• edited July 2015

Oh my gosh.

It's amazing.

I'm getting all excited when I see your new scetchs.

Haven't enough air to breath after this one.

So beautiful.

Alt text

Can`t help it

• I've got an announcement to make.

This is really hard for me as I didn't want to come to this but...

I'm making this comment to announce my departure from this thread.

Believe me guys , I don't want to do this , but I can't stay here anymore.

Because I don't feel welcomed by you guys , Rhyiona is a family and I feel like I'm the unwanted child , I feel like I'm not appreciated.

When I created stuff for you guys , I've barely been noticed and I've worked so hard for so many hours just to get a few likes and 2-3 compliments.

I didn't receive what I wanted... your happiness.

I'm just so sad right now because I've put my heart in my edits and people are looking past me.

I'm actually thinking that probably my edits are horrible , that you guys don't like what I bring you.

So if people don't care about me , why should I even bother?

I'm not appreciated , I'm stupid , I'm useless , I-I'm....

Forget about it , I'm just leaving...forever.

Had so many plans for this thread , but I'm not worth your time , so I'll just burn those plans...all of them.

I'm sorry alright , I'm really sorry but I just can't stay here anymore.

I'll still ship Rhyiona no matter what , but I'm leaving hoping that someone would notice what gifts I bring to Rhyiona shippers.

'Till our paths will meet again... someday.

Goodbye

• And by the way , if someone does notice me , This is my last edit you'll ever see http://i.imgur.com/YTE08hH.jpg

Brawl posted: »

I've got an announcement to make. This is really hard for me as I didn't want to come to this but... I'm making this comment to announ

• Carlee was my ultimate otp... then Rhyiona came along and now I'm here. Still love it tho.

And with Rickyl I was watching twd and... I honestly can't remember how I shipped it xD

Well, I definetly ship Carley x Lee, but not so much Rick and Darryl.

• Brawl... why would you leave us ;-; We all love you here.

This is all I can say right now...

http://i.imgur.com/ndtKujP.gif

And by the way , if someone does notice me , This is my last edit you'll ever see http://i.imgur.com/YTE08hH.jpg

• Боже...
    Неловкий момент, когда не хватает слов даже на родном языке. xD

Can`t help it

• Some crazy sheet, brah.

I really believed and became sad.

I've got an announcement to make. This is really hard for me as I didn't want to come to this but... I'm making this comment to announ

• PST DONT TELL THEM ITS NOT REAL

Some crazy sheet, brah. I really believed and became sad.

• Mmmm the cheese is GOOD <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It's a problem. The caravan's empty, not counting himself, and there's a sort of peaceful silence that Rhys can appreciate. He can still

• Надеюсь, Бемби нас продолжит радовать своими невероятными работами. ; w ;

Vernaya posted: »

Боже... Неловкий момент, когда не хватает слов даже на родном языке. xD

• Plot twist : What I said is really what I feel , but I decided to use it as a joke

Brawl... why would you leave us ;-; We all love you here. This is all I can say right now... http://i.imgur.com/ndtKujP.gif

• Да, это потрясно и очень поднимает настроение.)

Надеюсь, Бемби нас продолжит радовать своими невероятными работами. ; w ;

• Yo guys long time lurker here. Is there space for one more?

• You had me worried for a second xD

• I can't tell if this is a joke or serious anymore. ;-;

Plot twist : What I said is really what I feel , but I decided to use it as a joke

• I WILL NEVER SAY THEM THIS IS NOT REAL

YOU HAVE MY STRONG WORD, PAL

PST DONT TELL THEM ITS NOT REAL

• Brawl posted: »

And by the way , if someone does notice me , This is my last edit you'll ever see http://i.imgur.com/YTE08hH.jpg

• Thank youuu. ;-;

XDJulieXD posted: »

Mmmm the cheese is GOOD

• I'm being serious right now , the things I wrote are actually what I feel but I decided to use it as a troll. ;[

I can't tell if this is a joke or serious anymore. ;-;

• There is space for everybody, welcome :D

Clumsy-Croc posted: »

Yo guys long time lurker here. Is there space for one more?

• Man, don't feel left out, honest. You can probably tell how close we all are here. The minute you join you're one of us no matter what happens. Everyone appreciates every bit of effort you put into things. So cheer up, buddy!

Alt text

I'm being serious right now , the things I wrote are actually what I feel but I decided to use it as a troll. ;[

• We always have space for new Rhyiona family members.

Welcome. :з

Alt text

• But... but we really value you as a member... and that edit you made was goddamn beautiful... and your spoderman comic... YOU CAN'T LEAVE US I'M GONNA LOCK YOU IN HERE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! GET READY FOR A LOT OF SHREK GIFS AND DORA THE MURDERER STUFF!

I'm being serious right now , the things I wrote are actually what I feel but I decided to use it as a troll. ;[

• That ain't gonna work wolfy , it's something that I have to deal with if I want to stay here , but I am actually thinking about leaving.

Man, don't feel left out, honest. You can probably tell how close we all are here. The minute you join you're one of us no matter what happens. Everyone appreciates every bit of effort you put into things. So cheer up, buddy!

• Alt text

• arya and gendry

Alt text Alt text

daryl and beth

Alt text

nate and elena

Alt text

and a lot more :)

Random conversation starter because it's getting pretty quite around here, what's your OTP outside of Borderlands? Mine would have to be Karedevil.

• As much as I want, I can't stop you from leaving if you really want to but just remember that you're always welcome here.

That ain't gonna work wolfy , it's something that I have to deal with if I want to stay here , but I am actually thinking about leaving.

• I appreciate that wolf , now that I think about it , I'm really leaving right now , no jokes.Thanks for everything man.

As much as I want, I can't stop you from leaving if you really want to but just remember that you're always welcome here.

• MAGICAL <3

Can`t help it

• Thank you, too! Whatever's best for you man. I'll leave you on the pictures in case you want to come back. Cheers!

I appreciate that wolf , now that I think about it , I'm really leaving right now , no jokes.Thanks for everything man.

• i was worried! you little devil!

Alt text

• of course! welcome to paradise!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.