Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• it's really nice to hear that someone cares :')

to be honest, i feel like i'm not really special or important here, because i can't draw and i don't have any talents, actually i haven't done anything to this thread so... yeah :(

buntingsir posted: »

but ehhh nobody cared that i'm leaving. don't know if this is another troll or... Are you kidding?! I was so freaking out last ti

• NICE ALT TEXT BRUH

Quiff posted: »

So thirsty can't even upload my dry gif

• I'm so sorry to hear it! :( We adore your art so much, you have such beautiful talent! It literally makes me happy every time I see one of your artworks! Please don't get too down-hearted about those schools. You'll find the right one for you sometime! * hug *
    Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

hi guys. I'm back home...and I just found out that I didn't get into any of the schools I have applied to. I applied to six art schools. SIX

• Bembiann, this is amazing! :0

bembiann posted: »

How`s that? No, really. i love the shadows version XD So magical XD

• That is not true.

If you take a piece from a puzzle you know what happens? There's an incomplete puzzle. There's a picture, but it's not as beautiful as it would be if it wasn't missing a piece.

Every single person here is a piece from that puzzle.

It wouldn't be the same without you.

xfuriouss posted: »

it's really nice to hear that someone cares :') to be honest, i feel like i'm not really special or important here, because i can't draw and i don't have any talents, actually i haven't done anything to this thread so... yeah

• more attempts to translate my fanfiction to english with online translators because i'm more amused with it than i should

"Fiona's lips are addicted to hard collision with venom and hatred in the mouth. But to meet its energy Rhys on his arm, his strength before rubbing your body to decrease dramatically increased uncertainties after the bottom plate of the machine arm and the rocket was Rhys, shit poor meatball. "Uh ... um ... are you ...?" He has a small problem with the words expressed in this situation. Fiona, a wry smile. 'Of course I'm right, pompous ass. Everyone is not about the same as you.' They hated hard nights."

• Of course man welcome to the zoo!

Clumsy-Croc posted: »

Yo guys long time lurker here. Is there space for one more?

• shit poor meatball

lmao WHAT

rhonu posted: »

more attempts to translate my fanfiction to english with online translators because i'm more amused with it than i should "Fiona's lips a

• IDK I HAD A HUNCH YO

ABigBadWolf posted: »

WHO KNEW FIONA IS INTO DANK MEMES

• We're all special here in our own way, because we're all different and that's actually great!

I think the more important thing is just being yourself, the person who can joke, laugh, share opinions and comunicate with everyone. You make something for this thread just by being here, because that way we can have a chance to know you better and share our love for Rhyiona (can't forget that, amirite?).

When someone does something, anything here it just shows that he/she cares about this thread and want to share their thoughts and that's really wonderful. So please, don't think that you're not special and you didn't do anything!

it's really nice to hear that someone cares :') to be honest, i feel like i'm not really special or important here, because i can't draw and i don't have any talents, actually i haven't done anything to this thread so... yeah

• Alt text

i thought we were friends :(

GrumpyDof posted: »

Aw I'm so happy you'll all live together forever then

• Youve always been so kind on this thread nohuhhuh, of course we want you to be happy! :)

Oh wow guys.. wow.. you... wow.. I'm not sure if I'm crying because I'm sad or because of your kindness! ;--; I didn't expect so many cheer-ups! ;--; Thank you!

• heh sry

R.I.P headphones

• FIONA IS MLG

Quiff posted: »

IDK I HAD A HUNCH YO

• YEAH!

and no one can EVER take that away from me!

XDJulieXD posted: »

HOPE! Also.. pleeaaaseee telltale, make it happen

• Sir, you are turning me into an emotional wreck! ಠ_ಠ I can't tell truth from fiction anymore!

Brawl posted: »

Oh my god guys , you really trust every bullshit that's in my comments pf-ahahaha. I'm such an attention whore. Mates listen here , MY

• i have a small problem with the words expressed in that situation

shit poor meatball lmao WHAT

• edited July 2015

What's the original sentence? If it's not too much work. <3

i have a small problem with the words expressed in that situation

• I think translaters are my favouite thing. So good. :D

They hated hard nights

They're fekkin liars m8. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

more attempts to translate my fanfiction to english with online translators because i'm more amused with it than i should "Fiona's lips a

• Alt text

i thought we were friends

• Alt text

Bembian is trolling you.

• This thread has been a mix of emotions today dayum.

• the original sentence was 'menudo capullo', which means something like 'what a fool' ... i don't know where the shit and meatballs come from

What's the original sentence? If it's not too much work.

• I'm starting to begin the project , I have to screenshot 28 photos of Rhyiona and edit them , with any luck the project will be done in about 3-4 hours.

• This is funnier than it should be.

Gotta love them translators.

the original sentence was 'menudo capullo', which means something like 'what a fool' ... i don't know where the shit and meatballs come from

• Alt text

I'm starting to begin the project , I have to screenshot 28 photos of Rhyiona and edit them , with any luck the project will be done in about 3-4 hours.

• Good luck in this quest.

For Rhyiona

I'm starting to begin the project , I have to screenshot 28 photos of Rhyiona and edit them , with any luck the project will be done in about 3-4 hours.

• we need that sometimes :)

This thread has been a mix of emotions today dayum.

• I guess you are just joking but still..

Nah her art posts are not making me feel worse.
    Yes Bembian is an amazing artist and sure I'm sometimes jelly of her but her art makes me happy too. ;)

Bembian is trolling you.

• we'll wait, take your time!

oh and good luck! :)

• Ya know, I was watching pages of my classmates. Many of them are getting married (they are just 20-21, it's insane) and having babies. And I'm just like HEH LMAO BORING LET'S GO TO RHYIONA THREAD IMAGINING PIXEL GUY AND PIXEL WOMAN HAVE RELATIONSHIP MEMES 360 NOSCOPE 69 IT'S MUCH FREAKING BETTER.

Alt text

• That's true. :D

we need that sometimes

• PREACH IT!

Ya know, I was watching pages of my classmates. Many of them are getting married (they are just 20-21, it's insane) and having babies. And I

• Woah, is it getting hot in here? :P

The True Kiss Position...

• Of course i'm joking.

Art isn't a great place to be, it takes a lot to stay in there (bear with me and my little english here).

I don't know exactly how it is where you're from but here in France, if you're not a genius or something, you need to find a little job or just go in an other country. If you've got the guts, just try to be freelance.

I guess you are just joking but still.. Nah her art posts are not making me feel worse. Yes Bembian is an amazing artist and sure I'm sometimes jelly of her but her art makes me happy too.

• PIXEL GUY AND PIXEL WOMAN

don't remind me ;_;

Ya know, I was watching pages of my classmates. Many of them are getting married (they are just 20-21, it's insane) and having babies. And I

• OMG spam this to Telltales twitter so they can see what should have been !!

bembiann posted: »

Can`t help it

• They are real in our hearts. ;)

PIXEL GUY AND PIXEL WOMAN don't remind me ;_;

• they are real in our hearts

PIXEL GUY AND PIXEL WOMAN don't remind me ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.