Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Only 767? We slacked off. :////

Rhyiona posted: »

Me when I come back to the Rhyiona Thread after a day; "Whoa, what a day. Time for some Rhyiona !! So lets see what I misse-" sees 767 new comments realizes there's a lot to read about Rhyiona

• Ouch. I see. Just don't understand why people goes to that thread if they don't ship it. :)

Green613 posted: »

Nah he was Rhysha from the beginning. Shadows a huge jerk, he probably only picked Rhysha because he loves to make me angry.

• Yay , just 5 more pics that I need to screenshot and edit which will take me 45 minutes if I'm slow , 30 minutes to upload the images to the internet and 25 minutes to finish the comment

• edited July 2015

they want to know what a good ship looks like

Alt text

Vernaya posted: »

Ouch. I see. Just don't understand why people goes to that thread if they don't ship it.

• Damn, that's a lot of time. Thanks for doing this, buddy!

Brawl posted: »

Yay , just 5 more pics that I need to screenshot and edit which will take me 45 minutes if I'm slow , 30 minutes to upload the images to the internet and 25 minutes to finish the comment

• Huh. Nice asnwer )

Kruzii posted: »

they want to know what a good ship looks like

• edited July 2015

me: son, that's so bro, bro

rhys: mom no

ABigBadWolf posted: »

So you're not like the other mums... you're a cool mum? :P

• You mates seem to like what I'm doing , so I ain't letting you guys down

Damn, that's a lot of time. Thanks for doing this, buddy!

• We'll work harder !! WON'T WE MY FELLOW RHYIONA SHIPPERS ?!! WON'T WEEE ?!!!!

Only 767? We slacked off. ///

• fiona would like you :P

rhonu posted: »

me: son, that's so bro, bro rhys: mom no

• I actually ship that as well, I shipped it because I like the fact they understand each other so well -like in s3-

Same thing happened to me, but with Ricchonne.

• WE WILL!!!!

We'll work harder !! WON'T WE MY FELLOW RHYIONA SHIPPERS ?!! WON'T WEEE ?!!!!

• [Brofist gif here]

because my tablet's a lil shit

You mates seem to like what I'm doing , so I ain't letting you guys down

• Easy! I mean, page 300 isn't that far off!

• here

Alt text

[Brofist gif here] because my tablet's a lil shit

• We need 669. And 969!

Easy! I mean, page 300 isn't that far off!

• thank you <3

here

• I'm sure he does I mean...

They took out the kiss...

he cries every night before sleep

• If I remember correctly we did the same with the Rhysha thread as well.

Can we just talk about how the first person to comment on this thread was a Rhysha? XD

• Yes!!!

• spasiba!

Huh. Nice asnwer )

• Yep! :D

At least we're together in Rhyiona!

• were almost there I can see it now

Easy! I mean, page 300 isn't that far off!

• I also get those. Nearly every night. I feel your pain. :(

when everyone gets Rhyiona dreams but all you get is nightmares

• Alt text

Is anyone still on this thread anymore or did you all went to sleep ? (i'm still working on the project btw)

• Gory ones? ;-;

I also get those. Nearly every night. I feel your pain.

• They took out the kiss ;-;

I'm sure he does I mean... They took out the kiss...

• 15 pages!

were almost there I can see it now

• edited July 2015

The editing is done , expect the project in 15-20 minutes.You guys are gonna love this!

• Alt text

The editing is done , expect the project in 15-20 minutes.You guys are gonna love this!

• I guess one way or another when ep.4 will be available thread'll just blow up.

Alt text

And i probably find a gif which can show how i feel now.

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Mine are more psychological and abusive. Like, I once had a dream where I got into an argument with my mom, and she said she wished she'd aborted me, and I woke up crying. I get them a lot, because I hate rejection.

Although, I did once have this dream where my ex military dad got drafted, and I stowed away and followed him. I then was eavesdropping on the other soldiers, and they were running low on food. They did a lottery behind my dad's back on who they would eat, and my dad won. They ate him in front of me, and I woke up screaming.

Gory ones? ;-;

• Alt text

• The thread blows up without an episode. Imagne with it. :P

I guess one way or another when ep.4 will be available thread'll just blow up. And i probably find a gif which can show how i feel now.

• WARNING : PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE LOOKING AT THE IMAGES

This is Project Rhyiona-1140 , a project where I create images with the lyrics of a song

I will post a song and after that you can scroll down to the images , make sure you're in the same motion with the song.

Thank you for you cooperation , enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4y-RzVGrHg

s

s

s

s

s

s

s

s

s

s

s

s

s

s

s

• Oh myngod that sounds terrifying... especially the last one. ;-; I wonder what kind of meani these have. Mine are also kinda graphic... these are awful to remember in the morning.

Seriously, though, cannibalism... ouch.

Mine are more psychological and abusive. Like, I once had a dream where I got into an argument with my mom, and she said she wished she'd ab

• This is my little apology gift for scaring you guys earlier , I hope you enjoy this , because I sure did and I would do something like this again with pleasure.

WARNING : PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE LOOKING AT THE IMAGES This is Project Rhyiona-1140 , a project where I create images with the lyrics of

• yeah i just don't know how.. describe our reactions :)

The thread blows up without an episode. Imagne with it. :P

• edited July 2015

Not again.... I'm going to add another one again!

Bembi, since you liked my first reaction on your art. I'm adding you as Co-Producer for my The Rumble On Pandora.

bembiann posted: »

Can`t help it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.