Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I dunno. :( I had the cannibalism dream when I was 8, and the abortion dream when I was 13.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Oh myngod that sounds terrifying... especially the last one. ;-; I wonder what kind of meani these have. Mine are also kinda graphic... these are awful to remember in the morning. Seriously, though, cannibalism... ouch.

• <3<3<3<3

I love it! :D

Brawl posted: »

WARNING : PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE LOOKING AT THE IMAGES This is Project Rhyiona-1140 , a project where I create images with the lyrics of

• Alt text

WARNING : PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE LOOKING AT THE IMAGES This is Project Rhyiona-1140 , a project where I create images with the lyrics of

• Aw, I love it!

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Last night I had a dream one of my friends got punished by having his fingers cut off for some reason. It was horrible...

I dunno. I had the cannibalism dream when I was 8, and the abortion dream when I was 13.

• edited July 2015

Me, and how I will act around Fiona in Episode 4.

Alt text

Vernaya posted: »

I guess one way or another when ep.4 will be available thread'll just blow up. And i probably find a gif which can show how i feel now.

• That is just great!

Alt text

• edited July 2015

I love how the lyrics match up to the pictures -- like the never go part where she's holding on to the boot ( ;^) ) -- it adds realism to it. It's really great, man, thank you for doing this. Giving me feels at 1AM ;-; It's beautiful.

• Rhys ghost confirmed.

One more. Vaughn. The hero we need. https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=267&v=97HeX47UFI4

• Thank you so much!

<3<3<3 I love it!

• Thank you so much!

Aw, I love it!

• Thank you!

MichaelBP posted: »

That is just great!

• Yeah hehehe.I was worried that this will be a big fail because some folks might not like Nickelback.

I love how the lyrics match up to the pictures -- like the never go part where she's holding on to the boot ( ;^) ) -- it adds realism to it. It's really great, man, thank you for doing this. Giving me feels at 1AM ;-; It's beautiful.

• Alt text

Thank you!

• I don't get the hatred.

Yeah hehehe.I was worried that this will be a big fail because some folks might not like Nickelback.

• So many comments this thread is awesome and feels ;-; you should never feel left out in this thread or sad like wolf said to me once this thread is supposed to make you feel happy and make you laugh. And also were all a friend and family here so don't feel left out or that we don't appreciate what you do here and your comments are always appreciate. I can't stress this enough that this wonderful place has been like my second home every time I have a bad day or life gets though I go here and you guy's never disappoint you guy's make my day every day 24/7 <3 And it's crazy that there's a person behind all of these devices that care about you and how you feel it is truly amazing all of you guy's are all truly amazing people. And this is what I LOVE about this thread were people can share there feeling, thoughts, art and feel like someone appreciate's what there doing or care about them . I guess what am trying to say is that all of you guy's are wonderful people and I love you for that and that you should never feel left out no matter what your part of this big family and we love you with all our heart C= <3

Stay awesome all of you guy's never change BRO FIST C= <3

thank you

• This is awesome, I love it!

• This is a beautiful post. It's exactly what we want here. Bravo, Chewbacca.

So many comments this thread is awesome and feels ;-; you should never feel left out in this thread or sad like wolf said to me once this th

• Brawl posted: »

• Good job mate

Far Away

• Oh Lord, that sounds terrifying! I can't imagine actually go through that! D:

Last night I had a dream one of my friends got punished by having his fingers cut off for some reason. It was horrible...

• NO Thank you WOLF and all the people in this thread for making it beautiful stay awesome BRO never change BRO FIST <3 C=

This is a beautiful post. It's exactly what we want here. Bravo, Chewbacca.

• The one from the night before was much, much worse. :/

Oh Lord, that sounds terrifying! I can't imagine actually go through that!

• Never, bro, never!

Alt text

NO Thank you WOLF and all the people in this thread for making it beautiful stay awesome BRO never change BRO FIST C=

• Awesome work bro C=

Far Away

• What wolf said this was beautiful C=

I don't get the hatred.

• Thanks. :)

Awesome work bro C=

• Thanks. :)

Good job mate

• That's the spirit guys !

Alt text

Rhyiona posted: »

We'll work harder !! WON'T WE MY FELLOW RHYIONA SHIPPERS ?!! WON'T WEEE ?!!!!

• What do you guys want to see for rhyiona in episodes 4 and 5?

• Now that BRO, BRO !

Never, bro, never!

• u no wat

Alt text

Clumsy-Croc posted: »

What do you guys want to see for rhyiona in episodes 4 and 5?

• Rhys showing Fiona sock collection.

u no wat

• I hope his bedroom is big. :)

u no wat

• I like how you think wolf. C=<

u no wat

• How did you guess?!

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhys showing Fiona sock collection.

• ikr who can resist them socks

I like how you think wolf. C=<

• edited July 2015

bedroom

yeah, "bedroom" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Clumsy-Croc posted: »

I hope his bedroom is big.

• What will your guys reaction be when Rhys kisses fionas lips. yes, both lips ;}

Sign in to comment in this discussion.