How to wait for Episode 5: A Nest Of Vipers

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones
  1. Get a copy of Skyrim via Steam or well..( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) just find a way to get a copy.

2. Create an account at Nexus mods.

3. Download Nexus Mod Manager http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/modmanager/?

4. Install Nexus Mod Manager to where you installed Skyrim. (If it gives you an error, then install it to another file in the same Hard drive_

5. Then, have Nexus Mod Manager open and go to http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20925/? "Game of Thrones Adaptation Mod"

6. Click on Files and DON'T DOWNLOAD IT ON MANAGER! Download it manually.

7. Download Game of Thrones Adaptation V4, V4.1, V4.2 and V4.3

8. Next, go to http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10168 "Apachii Sky Hairs"

9. Go to Files, and click Download with Manager on Apachii Sky hairs 1.6 and scroll all the way down until you find Apachii Sky hair Male V1.2 and download
    that.

10. Then go to http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13486/? "Winter is Coming Cloaks" and go to Files and download with Manager.

11. Assuming that you had Nexus Mod manager open while you downloaded the Mods, it will ask you to Log in. Type your name and password.

12. You will see a little download bar at the bottom downloading the Apachii Sky hair. You will see "Apachii Sky Hair: Downloading".

13. Once it says "Completed", go to your Mods tab and scroll down until you see a something Green over the files.

14. Open the file, and to your left. You will see 2 Blue buttons, click the Mod, and then click the blue button with a green Arrow to install them into the game. Do the same with all of the mods.

15. Once the Game of thrones Adapation mods were installed, go to Game of Thrones Adapatation V4 and Extract all of the files to your Skyrim Folder. If you bought it off Steam then it should go like this C:\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data. For non-Steam users it will go like this C:\BethesdaSoftworks\Skyrim\Data.

16. Then Extract all of the files of Version 4.1 and V4.2 and 4.3 to the Data files aswell.

17. Then go to where you installed Skyrim, open "Skyrim.launcher" and click on Data.

18. Tick the boxes that say "Apachii Sky hair" and "GotAdaptation" but DON't TICK the boxes that have "GotAdaptation" with a DLC name on it. Only tick it if you have the DLC installed. But don't tick the boxes that say "Kingslanding.esp" or "Dragonstone.esp."

19. Then, you will see "GotAdaptation.esp" and "GotAdaptation1" "GotAdaptation2.esp" "GotAdaptation3.esp".

20. Click "GotAdaptation.esp" and then click the Down arrow on the bottom until "GotAdaptation.esp" is at the very bottom.

21. Then click "GotAdaptation3.esp" and click the down arrow until it is ontop of "GotAdaptation.esp".

22. Then click "GotAdaptation2.esp" and do the same thing until it is ontop of "GotAdaptation3.esp".

23. Then do the same with "GotAdaptation1.esp" until it is ontop of "GotAdaptation2.esp".

24. Click Ok, and then play the game. Enjoy!

Comments

• I just decided to reread "A Song of Ice and Fire".

• Eat, drink, relax, play games and wait. That's how I handle it.

• Alternatively, use Mod Organizer, a much better mod program, because instead of dumping the files in the DATA folder (requiring you to basically delete it all and re-download the game to remove everything), it stores them in a separate mods folder so you can easily deactivate them.

• Walk around town, instead of sitting in front of the computer.

Give your body some exercise...

• I usually go out adventuring in the modded Skyrim that is now Westeros.
    I always roleplay as if I am in an Episode of Game of thrones which always makes me feel like a shit load of time has passed.

Eat, drink, relax, play games and wait. That's how I handle it.

• I find having a life helps. Although that isn't applicable to everyone, I guess

• or you could just go outside but the graphics might be too shit for your eyes so yea

• but the graphics might be too shit for your eyes so yea

Then how is he able to play Game of Thrones?

Alt text

Jewfreeus posted: »

or you could just go outside but the graphics might be too shit for your eyes so yea

• Damn Green, thought you were a fan of Thrones

Green613 posted: »

but the graphics might be too shit for your eyes so yea Then how is he able to play Game of Thrones?

• Alt text

but the graphics might be too shit for your eyes so yea Then how is he able to play Game of Thrones?

• I am, I like the artstyle too, I was just firing shots to be funny :P

Damn Green, thought you were a fan of Thrones

• Fair enough, I admit it was pretty funny kek

I am, I like the artstyle too, I was just firing shots to be funny :P

• I suppose Episode 5 will probably be released towards the end of this month - I have to endure 20+ days until the day TT finally reveals what on westeros happened in Ironrath whilst Rodrik was away, and just where exactly everyone is, and what happened to poor Talia, and how to deal with the invincible all powerful and nonredeemable but still enjoyable to watch Ramsay Snow.

If I binge watch all the episodes of GoT from S1 to S5 that would theoretically take about 50 hours - just over two days.

Realistically, I could watch half-a-season in one day,therefore 1 day = 5 hours of GoT; therefore 2 days = 10 hours, therefore I could watch the whole entire series from S1 to S5 within 10 days, and that would still not be enough.

Maybe I should get off the internet, go outside and take a walk.... but that won't help in shortening the wait for Episode 5 - maybe I should read the books - but then again I've already watched the series up to Season 5, the show is moving beyond the books so is there any point in reading them... if I did then on the plus side after finishing either one book or two, Episode 5 would be released...

Or maybe I should read the Dunk and Egg novellas, they're a prequel series set 100 years before the show and the books - and Aegon V has always been one of my favorite Targaryen monarchs. What I really wish for however is an absurd fantasy that one day the writers in Telltale will release expanded material, like a novella explaining the origins of House Forrester or a prequel about them set in the same timeline as Dunk and Egg - but I know that all is probably covered by medioccrely written fanfiction online...

What should I do while waiting for Episode 5...... maybe I should finally get around reading Atlas Shrugged...

• Or you could go outside and shout random GoT quotes at strangers.

• What should I say?

1).Valar Morghulis

2).Winter is Coming

3).Hear me Roar

4). A Naked Man Holds Few Secrets But a Flayed Man Holds None

5). Don't Trust Littlefinger

6). The Northerners will Never Forget

7). Iron from Ice!

BBRElite posted: »

Or you could go outside and shout random GoT quotes at strangers.

• All of the above, just walk around a crowded area going through the list.

Harian96 posted: »

What should I say? 1).Valar Morghulis 2).Winter is Coming 3).Hear me Roar 4). A Naked Man Holds Few Secrets But a Flayed Man Holds None 5). Don't Trust Littlefinger 6). The Northerners will Never Forget 7). Iron from Ice!

• And what do you think people will do when I go around shouting out '' A Naked Man Holds Few Secrets But a Flayed Man Holds None''?

All of the above, just walk around a crowded area going through the list.

• Those that don't get the reference will probably just shy away slowly, and some might treat you to a faster retreat. Then there'll be that stick in the mud that calls the cops because someone else is having fun. Then you can tell them, "I said a quote from the show Game of Thrones aloud," and then proceed to be tazed and beaten into the ground. Or more likely just let go with a laugh.

Harian96 posted: »

And what do you think people will do when I go around shouting out '' A Naked Man Holds Few Secrets But a Flayed Man Holds None''?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.