The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Nohopeleft go on chat

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I'm planning to play 2 then TPS once I've finished it. I'm also hoping Tales from the Borderlands has a hard copy by then. I'm playing as Roland.

• Some sort of conspiracy is going on here, you Saltlicks always have something to hide.

Saltlick123 posted: »

What are you trying to imply? That I'm a God? Stares Dramatically

• MetallicaRules is suspicious of Saltlick123 before the opening credits +1

Some sort of conspiracy is going on here, you Saltlicks always have something to hide.

• Goddamit, I guess I'm legally responsible for my own actions now.

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Soon I'll have enough likes to annihilate all of you.

• I only need 4 likes to 9000.....

Green613 posted: »

• I gave you one peasant, that's a start.

I only need 4 likes to 9000.....

• Alt text

I gave you one peasant, that's a start.

• ;-; stop

• There's already someone who's beaten your count unfortunately ;______;

;-; stop

• who

There's already someone who's beaten your count unfortunately ;______;

• @ABigBadWolf ?

Holy shit he has 50k. That Rhyiona thread gets him some serious shit.

There's already someone who's beaten your count unfortunately ;______;

• @ABigBadWolf

Wolf show yourself and all your glorious likes.

who

• i have been summoned...

@ABigBadWolf ? Holy shit he has 50k. That Rhyiona thread gets him some serious shit.

• eyyyy

@ABigBadWolf Wolf show yourself and all your glorious likes.

• And the showdown begins...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i have been summoned...

• ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Saltlick123 posted: »

And the showdown begins...

• wtf 50000? good god

@ABigBadWolf Wolf show yourself and all your glorious likes.

• Yo Green, is there anyway to just select that little box on the feed page to save? Or is a screenshot necessary?

• hes insane.

wtf 50000? good god

• i dont give likes to myself so technically...

hes insane.

• you're still insane though.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i dont give likes to myself so technically...

• only when I wanna be <3

you're still insane though.

• Screenshot only unfortunately :P

Yo Green, is there anyway to just select that little box on the feed page to save? Or is a screenshot necessary?

• If you do play Borderlands 2, my advice to you, go with Zer0, he's the best.

I'm planning to play 2 then TPS once I've finished it. I'm also hoping Tales from the Borderlands has a hard copy by then. I'm playing as Roland.

• I can use my MS Paint styles (gangsta) and just did. Selected the box and copied & pasted it onto a new one. And it has the box and the rest is plain background. Oh well.

Screenshot only unfortunately :P

• Yeah, I guess so.

Are you enjoying Roland?

• Awesome. I'll make sure to keep that in mind.

If you do play Borderlands 2, my advice to you, go with Zer0, he's the best.

• I should also tell you that Axton is a great character for solo.

Awesome. I'll make sure to keep that in mind.

• Alright. And he's a Soldier, right? If he's the equivalent of Roland I'll probably go with him just to keep things familiar.

I should also tell you that Axton is a great character for solo.

• Yeah, he's the commando which is the BL2 equivalent of Roland. When you get to BL2 and you want tips, I can give you good advice on how to build Axton to destroy everything.

Alright. And he's a Soldier, right? If he's the equivalent of Roland I'll probably go with him just to keep things familiar.

• Shrek 2.

ComingSoon posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22bK0C2obFc

• I thought Zer0 was also a great solo character, his deception ability allows you a few seconds to recharge your shield, get in a better strategic position, or (if you're a coward) run away like a little bitch. Axton has a great turret, I'll give him that, but Zer0's ability to go invisible feels like a much better strategy and, with his sword, delivers very poweful melee attacks.

I should also tell you that Axton is a great character for solo.

• He can be a good character but there's nothing better than throwing down a turret when you're in trouble that will kill everything for you while you recover, reload, support it. Excellent for bosses and harder enemies. The turrets upgrades can also help tremendously in certain situations...The shield can let it live longer against bosses and harder enemies, the rocket launchers can just MURDER everything, the slag can weaken enemies which allow you to use stronger weapons and easily take them down, double turrets can decimate everything and pretty much allows for infinite turrets, nukes that push back enemies and damage them, and throwing them much further and on walls allow for greater advantages towards enemies.

I thought Zer0 was also a great solo character, his deception ability allows you a few seconds to recharge your shield, get in a better stra

• Huh. Well, um, Zer0 can, um...speak in haiku. Okay you win, all of that sounds incredibly badass, since I only got the game a couple of weeks ago, I still don't know half of what Zer0 can truly do.

He can be a good character but there's nothing better than throwing down a turret when you're in trouble that will kill everything for you w

• Zer0 is a pretty great supporting character, going invisible and reviving downed teammates is a very important skill. The damage he does it pretty great but having teammates distract enemies while going behind them and finishing them off is better than solo.

Huh. Well, um, Zer0 can, um...speak in haiku. Okay you win, all of that sounds incredibly badass, since I only got the game a couple of weeks ago, I still don't know half of what Zer0 can truly do.

• Yes

Shrek 2.

• I'm pretty sure it's horrible to be murdered in general. :P

Jesus Christ. Horrible to be murdered by your own flesh and blood. http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/adelaide-crows-coach-phil-walsh-allegedly-murdered-by-son/story-fndv7pj3-1227426317589

• edited July 2015

Yeah, but by your own son, that's something else entirely.

I'm pretty sure it's horrible to be murdered in general. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.