Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• thank you so much :3

tessie0713 posted: »

Nice idea! It will be glorious! I keep archiving my works on the Internet so I can help you out easier. Here's my TFTB fanart storage

• I'm doing a Rhyona fan too,soon out :p.

Kruzii posted: »

maybe we should collect all fanarts/fics, put them in a dropbox and put the link in the OP?

• Where can I view this image for episode 5 that has everyone questioning the characters anger.

Thanks.

TheQuebecer posted: »

A lot of people are saying there's a considerable amount of Rhysha in this episode, to some degree there is, but it really is optional. I ne

• Thanks. :)

xfuriouss posted: »

@98Elliottchin for rhyiona fanmix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-u_1gNcmek

• edited July 2015

Go into the game, then click play. You should see the episode 4 screen with the Loaderbots fighting. Scroll to the episode 5 screen.

Edit: This is on PC, by the way.

MolsonBeast posted: »

Where can I view this image for episode 5 that has everyone questioning the characters anger. Thanks.

• If I'm playing on the xbox is there anyway that I can still view the picture?

Thanks again.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Go into the game, then click play. You should see the episode 4 screen with the Loaderbots fighting. Scroll to the episode 5 screen. Edit: This is on PC, by the way.

• Ah, sorry, I know nothing about xbox :(

You could wait for some of the others to come online, maybe you could ask again on the last page so more people see it?

MolsonBeast posted: »

If I'm playing on the xbox is there anyway that I can still view the picture? Thanks again.

• Rhyiona saved me from the bad dreams tonight.

Praise

• rood

u heard me beech

• edited July 2015

It wasn't constant though... It was just two nights. Didn't happen today, for example. ;-;

XDJulieXD posted: »

Usually dreams are affected by our life, if you're having constant nightmares, you should try and do a journal of dreams, be them nice or ni

• fite me

ABigBadWolf posted: »

rood

• Finally got a Rhyiona dream?

Rhyiona saved me from the bad dreams tonight. Praise

• No dream at all. ;-;

Finally got a Rhyiona dream?

• That's a very cool idea for the people that missed goodies from the middle/first pages.

maybe we should collect all fanarts/fics, put them in a dropbox and put the link in the OP?

• better than nightmares :D

No dream at all. ;-;

• That is very true. Not even gonna complain. :P

better than nightmares

• Doesn't matter, even those nights when you have the nightmares they can mean a lot, sometimes as I said above, you can learn a lot from your dreams. You might also feel better, nightmares aren't always a bad omen ^^ (thou on spot, yeah you're scared)

It wasn't constant though... It was just two nights. Didn't happen today, for example. ;-;

• If they aren't a bad omen they sure feel like it lmao I'd rather not ever get that again. Two nights in a row was too much. Glad it's gone.

XDJulieXD posted: »

Doesn't matter, even those nights when you have the nightmares they can mean a lot, sometimes as I said above, you can learn a lot from your dreams. You might also feel better, nightmares aren't always a bad omen ^^ (thou on spot, yeah you're scared)

• So many new comments in such a short span of time. This is crazy! In the, kinda, good way y'know? xD

I might actually do another playthrough of TFTB soon. I can't leave this game for very long without becoming sad. :(

• So many new comments in such a short span of time.

How many? :P

BigBadPaul posted: »

So many new comments in such a short span of time. This is crazy! In the, kinda, good way y'know? xD I might actually do another playthrough of TFTB soon. I can't leave this game for very long without becoming sad.

• Done! Still thinking of them like of the most harmonious couple in the game.

Alt text

• I'm speechless.

bembiann posted: »

Done! Still thinking of them like of the most harmonious couple in the game.

• Alt text

• Alt text

SO GOOD

• I love this song and I love this edit :D<3

Amazing

Brawl posted: »

WARNING : PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE LOOKING AT THE IMAGES This is Project Rhyiona-1140 , a project where I create images with the lyrics of

• Thank you ;p

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I love this song and I love this edit Amazing

• edited July 2015

Enough to be many. :s

But, then again. This thread is probably one of the most popular threads in this community at the moment. And I'm very glad for it. :)

So many new comments in such a short span of time. How many? :P

• Fair enough. :P

Enough to be many. But, then again. This thread is probably one of the most popular threads in this community at the moment. And I'm very glad for it.

• fuKCING BEMBIAMM HOW U DO THIS GOOD GOD

• Words_Lost.

• edited July 2015

Alt text

I just - I can't... ;_; S-so...prettyyy...

• I'm gonna do another playthrough through TFTB if you guys don't mind. :3

Fair enough. :P

• This is perfection. :O<3

Telltale better realize that Rhyiona is the master ship, I hope soon.

• You can do whatever you like. :D Have fun!

I'm gonna do another playthrough through TFTB if you guys don't mind.

• Alt text

• Alt text

• That means i did a good job X)

Brawl posted: »

I'm speechless.

• DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLING

SO GOOD

• What if Telltale 'll scared to realize it as they see that?))
    Как я уже говорила, им придется сильно постараться после ваших превосходных творений.)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.